It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland OR Protests/Riots 11-12-16

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Despite my thoughts on the reasoning, they do have the right until they break the law, which they are doing now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

So all the protests share that in common then and that they are in blue states. Michigan is the exception as it hasn't been fully counted yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

originally posted by: JinMI

While I don't disagree, they have a right to protests. The ones this year however have highlighted the flaws in the critical thinking skills of the protesters. They are oblivious.

I agree.....but as I have said in previous threads just because they have the right does not mean they should exercise it.....especially over something this foolish.

Just the way they're taunting the cops too. Man. Talk about poking the bear.
And after watching the feed, I see very few older people, the majority look to be under the age of 30.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Despite my thoughts on the reasoning, they do have the right until they break the law, which they are doing now.

Guy was lighting off a Roman candle. Illegal, yes. But it could be mistaken for gunfire and might make the already nervous itchy trigger finger cops react.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

They were doing the same last night.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So all the protests share that in common then and that they are in blue states. Michigan is the exception as it hasn't been fully counted yet.

You mean having a campus nearby?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My idiot 24 year old is there marching.

I will NOT bail him out!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bad parent! I mean great parent! Is he aware he's breaking the law lol?

Has he expressed what he is trying to accomplish?

link   

a reply to: Abysha

Awesome. Looking forward to an actual on the ground update, thank you Abysha!

Ps. Still waiting for an explanation in that other thread.

That's IF they can even get downtown. Hopefully the drunken protest buzz has worn off and these kids will just go home. I wonder if PPD will start issuing a curfew for downtown.

link   

Yes.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

There is still plenty. I believe it wound down around 1am local time yesterday morning.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My idiot 24 year old is there marching.

I will NOT bail him out!

They're really only a couple of blocks from the jail too. It's almost like the police line is herding them that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Honestly the media is a real part of this problem as well.....if the idiots would stop covering it and they stopped getting attention for the hissy fit they would probably stop crying and tossing the toys out of the pram sooner.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

He doesn't have a clue!

To be brutally honest?

A cute red-head he's dating is doing it and he's just after tail.

Idiot.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Well at least he has good taste! Hope he gets out just fine but hey some of these kids need a night in jail to have some time to reflect.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

They are responsible from the ground up. This is their lifeblood now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Last winter it was rather warmer in the North. I'm not one of these "warming" people either BTW! If the warm trend holds this winter, we may see this $0R0$ protesting continue. I live in Montana, and it's middle of November-and the heater still hasn't kicked on tonight! That means it could go throughout the winter. I say we 'drone 'ol $0R0$ to death!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

He as a Bernie supporter, voted for Hillary and has been raging against "Cheeto Hitler" since the election.

It didn't stop him from borrowing 100 bucks so he could go into town and exercise his 1st amendment rights and try to get laid.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Lucky you. It's freezing 34 here. That's why the kids are doing their protests at noon sunday!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Wow, he played right into the stereotype DB. My GF's 17 year old is the same way. Shes flirting with the idea of going to the protests here on Sunday.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join