It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients for a Mind Control Cake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
1 cup of Society

1/2 cup of school

3 cups of media (best if you evenly mix with Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN)

2 liters of Government

2 cups of capitalism

Mix well

Microwave on high for the rest of time

Add any additional ingredients if you wish.

[Edited on 22-6-2003 by Thatoneguy]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you forgot to add the Floride silly

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You forgot one huge ingrediant, Tons of morrons ready to kill for religions.

[Edited on 22-6-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"Sprinkle liberally with terror nuggets"

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

I hope you don't think that all religious peoples are ready to kill in the name of their religion ?

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Salem

I hope you don't think that all religious peoples are ready to kill in the name of their religion ?

No I don't think that all religious peoples are ready to kill in the name of religions. But you must admit that there tons of peoples that will likely do it.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Your forgetting an overseasoning of paranoia.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Your forgetting an overseasoning of paranoia.

For sure

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I would have to say that the majority of Muslims are fanatics even if they dont show it through their "charity organizations".

That goes for die hard orthodox jews, catholics, christians etc.

In all honesty, religious fanatics are underevolved indivuduals who find false answers to life's questions in their 1000 year old books, written by GOD knows who, preaching about GOD knows what...yada yada yada

mormons scare me, buddhism seems closer to my nature.....ah, ganesh...theirs nothing like praying to a fat elephant everyday

religion seems to be a popular trend amoung the masses who dont know any better

i remember taking a field trip in hebrew school to a local bapitist school church....it was an experience tp remember. All of us stood segrigated from oneanother, like sheep ready to be washed and shaved.

what better way to screw up a human being than to introduce religion to them

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The measument of school and capitalism should definitely be switched.

As far as Christians being fanatics, Kitty, I am not sure what you mean by that. I am a Christian of the type that created the nation that has greatly helped this world, or should I say God used to help the world. The majority of the Christians of this nation seem to have bought the lie they were taught in public education, that we are to sit down and allow the rest of society run the show. It isn't Christianity that is dangerous, you accept Christ or not, that is all. We don't slaughter you and yours for not accepting. It is, however, the Judeo-Christian ethics, morals and values, those upon which the Founding Fathers built this nation, that have been the backbone of the strong and good nation, and as that backbone is being removed, this nation is losing its bearing and one day may be a terrible threat to freedom.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
I would have to say that the majority of Muslims are fanatics even if they dont show it through their "charity organizations".

That goes for die hard orthodox jews, catholics, christians etc.

In all honesty, religious fanatics are underevolved indivuduals who find false answers to life's questions in their 1000 year old books, written by GOD knows who, preaching about GOD knows what...yada yada yada

mormons scare me, buddhism seems closer to my nature.....ah, ganesh...theirs nothing like praying to a fat elephant everyday

religion seems to be a popular trend amoung the masses who dont know any better

i remember taking a field trip in hebrew school to a local bapitist school church....it was an experience tp remember. All of us stood segrigated from oneanother, like sheep ready to be washed and shaved.

what better way to screw up a human being than to introduce religion to them

It seems the people who need to satisfy themselves by denegrating others who believe deeply in God (or whomever) have nothing themselves to believe in.

If you have no, or never have had any real belief in anything other than yourself, how can one say what is wrong for another to believe in?

Again, the hate seems to flow freely for no reason or rhyme.

I think some are more fanatical than they understand themselves to be, religous or not...

top topics

join