It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reports Clinton met random hiker in photo when it was staged

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

(CNN) Margot Gerster, who ran into Hillary Clinton on a hike just a day after she conceded the race, encountered a presidential nominee seemingly at peace and at grace, Gerster said Thursday.
In an image posted to Facebook, Clinton, who lives in Chappaqua, New York, can be seen smiling with White Plains resident Gerster, who was hiking with her daughter, 13-month-old Phoebe, and their dog, Piper. The photo was snapped by former President Bill Clinton, who was there as well.
www.cnn.com...

I have heard the Facebook message and possibly the tweet from CNN is now deleted. Hillary hiking? Really

Thoughts?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A sham, Just like the rest of her entire life....

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another 'staged' Hillary story from CNN. What a Surprise!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am also hearing a rumor that this "random hiker" was a campaign staffer. I am not sure
edit on 11-11-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
Does anyone have the tweet?

Is the story that Hillary already knew the woman... so the meeting while hiking had to be staged?

I really had doubts that Hillary was out hiking though. Unless there is a wheelchair or gurney out of the camera shot.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Clinton on a hike? Is that the same woman who couldn't ascend stairs without help?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

CNN should change their name to The CUN, change their TV format over to tabloid print stock, and then they can try to compete with The Sun at your local grocery checkout.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I have heard the Facebook message and possibly the tweet from CNN is now deleted. Hillary hiking? Really

The Facebook post hasn't been deleted (just checked). The tweet has obviously not been deleted, it's embedded in the CNN story you linked.

I think the problem you're having here is the use of the words "hike" and "hiking" when it seems extremely farfetched that Clinton would be hiking as it is more commonly used. I thought the same thing but I think what we're really talking about here is taking a stroll in the park and running into a neighbor and a poor use of the word "hike."

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Clinton on a hike? Is that the same woman who couldn't ascend stairs without help?

Before they ran into the staffer in the woods, Bill and Hill were probably scouting out a good spot to bury a few bodies.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
LOL

More lying BS from CNN and the shamed Clintons.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ha!

Good call. The photo was probably from next to the tree line behind her house.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know, maybe there were emails about her hiking mixed into the yoga emails?

Wikileaks, where you at!?!?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Staged and a sign: They're still planning on foisting her on us with faithless electors clinging to a half million popular vote margin.

A sh*tstorm, I tell you!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That Hillary is at least a ten year old photo.
Look at the face it is not the mean old granny wrinkles she is sporting now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Can I just say, as a complete anti Hillary proponent: What, at this point, does it matter?

I mean really, the election is over, the game is finished. Piling on the agony will not engender unity or promote a healthy society.

We all know Hillary and her people lied, we all know that, it is clear that she did. Rubbing people's noses in it won't help anybody except those who want to continue with the division.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can I just say, as a complete anti Hillary proponent: What, at this point, does it matter?

I mean really, the election is over, the game is finished. Piling on the agony will not engender unity or promote a healthy society.

We all know Hillary and her people lied, we all know that, it is clear that she did. Rubbing people's noses in it won't help anybody except those who want to continue with the division.

I would guess some people like to point out lies and fabrications by the media, even after said person loses a presidential election. Do you really not see the merit of this story?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Because.... read up on faithless electorates... they are gonna steal the election, take the weight off her shoulders. Mean while she's going to appear human.... a victim....

Trump was a plant after all, he will concede having fullfilled his job that was to crush the republican campaign. Remember Pied Piper..... seriously, we are being run around.... this show is still running we just dont see it!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yesterday when I read this story,all I could think of was Hillary going to Chelseas apartment for "heat exhaustion" and when she comes outside for the reporters this little girl just so happens to run into her.

I'm surprised she did'nt try to take that womans baby to eat it or sacrifice it to Baphomet.

(post by interupt42 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I rolled my eyes when I saw it on Fox and Friends last night.

Right, like the kid getting kicked out of the rally and meeting Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join