It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reports Clinton met random hiker in photo when it was staged

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

This thread is insane. Margot Gerster is a real person that lives in Chappaqua. She added pic of baby Phoebe as her cover photo on Nov 1. She has real friends that live there that on commented on meeting the baby.

What kind of nonsense is this?????

edit on 11-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
After the riots in Milwaukee several months ago, I watched CNN edit a video of a relative of the man who was shot by police so that it appeared that she was calling for peace.

But she wasn't, she was calling for the rioters to take the violence to the suburbs.

CNN after being outed by other news organizations, said that they "mischaracterized" what the woman said, then went on to further "mischaracterize" it.

It was shameful. I always knew CNN was biased, but I didn't think they were bold faced liars. Now I know different.
edit on 11-11-2016 by imwilliam because: spellin

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This thread is insane. Margot Gerster is a real person that lives in Chappaqua. She added pic of baby Phoebe as her cover photo on Nov 1. She has real friends that live there that on commented on meeting the baby.

Its not about her not being real. CNN is trying to pass this off as a random woman.... when in fact she was spending election night with Clinton. Pretty stupid.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The second picture is from a fundraiser at a restaurant called the Kittle House, in Westchester. Hillary Clinton was the guest of honor and Gerstner was in high school. Note Hillary appears years younger, because she is.

They are not friends. Gerstner is not a staffer.

It doesn't mean this was a setup. The picture was put up on Nov. 8, I believe to go along with her Facebook post about running into Clinton.

Also, Gerstner's FB photos are private. There are 2 sites on the internet that have that picture (besides ATS now), and they are both NO NOs here.

Yet, the picture from the sources that are not allowed is used as a source by the OP, who says 'he heard this.....' That is dishonest.Ironic in a thread trying to say someone else is dishonest.

You don't HEAR pictures from websites you don't credit, since the site can't be credited here.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So? Who cares?

This changes exactly what?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Its not about her not being real. CNN is trying to pass this off as a random woman.... when in fact she was spending election night with Clinton. Pretty stupid.

That's not election night, that is a fundraiser about 10 years ago in a restaurant local to both of them. Gerstner was in high school.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

10 yrs ago, so they're long time friends, IC.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

FOX 61 NY

The post received hundreds of comments in the first two hours on Facebook.But it wasn’t Gerster’s first interaction with Clinton. When Gerster was in high school, she met Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser that her mother hosted in Clinton’s honor at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua.

No cover up. Sorry, thread fail.

It was the second time they met. And no one was covering that fact up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

FOX 61 NY

The post received hundreds of comments in the first two hours on Facebook.But it wasn’t Gerster’s first interaction with Clinton. When Gerster was in high school, she met Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser that her mother hosted in Clinton’s honor at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua.

That her mother hosted....... so litterally, they had a relationship. Or do you usually go around having fundraiser for people you dont know?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

FOX 61 NY

That her mother hosted....... so litterally, they had a relationship. Or do you usually go around having fundraiser for people you dont know?

I don't, but I am not wealthy, active in Democratic party fundraisers and live near Hillary Clinton.

They met one other time and didn't cover it up.

They live near each other and both were out walking.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
I am also hearing a rumor that this "random hiker" was a campaign staffer. I am not sure

You didn't HEAR anything. I know where the second picture came from. And Gerstner is not a staffer. There are only 2 websites that say that and they are banned here. That is where your 2nd pic comes from.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It was posted yesterday: A Chance Encounter... over in general Chit-Chat. Probably why you missed it. Some... interesting comments over there!

Not sure why CNN would take down their story. But the "everything is true" on the internet is true and then somebody points things out to make the "feel good" story look fake because there are people who do their own fact checking.

Looks like CNN was recirculating the NBC story with added flair, "peace and grace"! Give me a break.

Maybe they were caught by NBC and were politely asked to remove their story? IDK.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
More Hillary propaganda. When will she ever stop lying?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Don't tell me people are still surprised by the antics that Hillary Clinton and Clinton News Network pulled? Just keep all this in mind when both are punished, and won't feel bad for either one.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

'Peace and grace' isn't in the FB post. You are right. CNN embellished a few words. But the rest is all true.

The CNN story is still up as well as the tweet. The original story seems to be from FOX 61 that is in the Chappaqua area.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Don't tell me people are still surprised by the antics that Hillary Clinton and Clinton News Network pulled? Just keep all this in mind when both are punished, and won't feel bad for either one.

Antics? This wasn't reported by CNN first. It was a local FOX affiliate.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
dbl

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
More Hillary propaganda. When will she ever stop lying?

Where did she lie here? She's not even being quoted as saying anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Amazing, protests and or riots in many US cities and Vancouver BC! Hilley and billy are peacefully walking through the woods and just happen to stumble into an impromptu photo op, rather than going to her beloved MSM and telling her supporters it is over, it's time to move on.

Ain't that class!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

She can't go for a walk?

She came across someone and they took a picture. The woman posts on FB. People share it. The media wants a story of "The first Clinton sighting after the election."

Someone loses mind mind, say it is a set up, spreads a rumor and photo from a banned website.

Now, you like her so much, you want to see her on TV. I wonder how many hateful posts THAT would spawn on here?

Those are just small portions of this nonsense thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join