It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies; Get Your Birth Control NOW While You Still Can

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: bill3969

thats the thing. a lot of people do. because they think people look "clean"
however i have inside knowlege when it comes to men and how i want to say around 90 percent cheat.
even if you are in a "committed" relationship the dude is GOING to go out and get it elsewhere thats a fact. 90% of the time.
so testing is irrelevant if he is out with other women.

so thats a lot of swapping mysterious fluids...
and even the cutest most innocent looking intellectual nerdy guy can cheat. some are better at hiding it then others

anyway my point was that i place a lot of faith in condoms since i dont use birth control and wont really be affected

Damn, 90% of the time??? You need a gentleman in your life, or someone that likes to spend their time just with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
or just use condoms. problem solved. havent been on birth control in like 3 years. i have no desire not to use condoms because people are nasty as hell. no way you are sticking your unwrapped mystery diseased junk in my hooha

Because there are actually some people who use Birth Control for reasons other than because they're sleeping with random nasty people.

I've been in a relationship for over 16 years with the same woman and she uses Birth Control to avoid having a baby. I don't use a condom because we like to enjoy sex. Condoms f*cking suck. We don't have any issues with disease because we only sleep with each other. We just don't want kids.

So no, problem not solved.

If you can afford obamacare, you can DEFINITELY afford pills every month.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Most leftists overlook this in their drive to push for abortion anywhere at any time on demand.

Nobody is pushing for that.

Roe V Wade isn't broken, so there's no need to fix it or repeal it. The GOP wants to go around Roe V Wade and just outlaw abortion and uterine altering contraceptives by adding a constitutional amendment. Forget about States' rights and interest in preserving life after viability. It will be a moot argument.

Let's just say your opinion resides with a very small minority.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BigTownSky

well, I am starting at the point that women have an inalienable right to control how many babies that they have...
this is my starting point, do you disagree?? I am doubting that you do..
I am also saying the I see the birth control methods as just as vital part of healthcare as any other element in the healthcare system. heck, I see it more vital as some of the stuff that medicaid pays for, and that just about all insurance companies cover. now, I am seriously asking... do you disagree???

so, we have all these right to life people, saying that we shouldn't be having sex if we don't want babies....
okay....
then... we should have an inalienable right to deny anyone sex, including our husbands, without any repercussions whatsoever... meaning no threats of divorce, no angry outbursts, nope, just loving husbands respecting the wishes of their wives (of course this should also go for any man who may not wish to father a child). are you still in agreement??
I am only asking because well, I know that there are many on ats that would consider it a reason for divorce!!!

but that seems to be the answer that is given!! you shouldn't be having sex if you can't afford the birth control... so, well, do you believe that you getting laid off and finding yourself in a budget crunch as a good reason to deny you sex?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

if you are paying out that kind of money for the insurance....
you may find yourself not having the money for the birth control!!!
and.... they made the insurance mandatory, so you no longer have the choice between buying the insurance that does nothing to fill what could possibly your only healthcare need or that only healthcare need you have....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

If you can afford obamacare, you can DEFINITELY afford pills every month.

Yeah. Birth Control is something provided through Obamacare. That's pretty well established and understood at this point.

Your point is???

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

his point is that since it's so cheap (it really isn't but it's what he wants to believe)....
you should be able to pay for your insurance and have money left over to take care of your birth control also!!!
since it's so cheap....
which it isn't,
and it doesn't matter how cheap it is if the family has already found themselves cutting into the food budget so they have money for the obamacare...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is hilarious. There is no way that this will become a problem of any sort. Most of you Lemmings only believe this because you are being told that when you read Huffpo or whatever.

At worst, you might have to buy the pill yourself.

Also, I am weirded out that some of you are stating that men threaten divorce over sex. The problem is probably that you are frigid and your husbands are frustrated plus immature. It's a bad combination in any gender. Or maybe you expect more from sex than what is possible? Who knows? Not me.

Me, I have went months without intercourse for various reasons due my wife (of 16 years) having issues. Instead of freaking out, we talk about it. We find ways around it. Because we are a adults and we care for eachother. If you can't do that with your mate then drop him, if you can't, then continue to have arguments about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You can do whatever you want. My point is that I don't see lines outside the unwed feminists homes waiting to take them out. They aren't the most desirable of women so withholding sex is of no consequence. There's a good video where jay crowders hot blonde wife goes into a feminist conference with all the pudgy troll feminists that illustrates the point pretty well. Here's that video.

m.youtube.com...

And same with the wives.

edit on 10-11-2016 by BigTownSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

With specter of President Trump, who vowed to defund Planned Parenthood and repeal the ACA, that now covers contraception, and with a predominately Republican Congress and House whose party platform promises to make abortion illegal by bestowing constitutional rights on the unborn, chances are that after January 21st, 2017, your access to contraception may be cut off!

I haven't read all the way through the full 12 pages yet, but from what objections by responders I see to your OP on the first page, I will add:

In addition to the "constitutional rights of unborn" issues which may become law, there are laws going on the books of many states concerning the "right of pharmacies and health care providers to refuse to sell or give out birth control due to conscience"; meaning that some pharmacies and clinics just won't stock pills or spermicides or diaphragms or even condums.

There is a certain phenomenon occurring in my part of the state: Franciscan Health(RCC affiliate) is working toward becoming the sole provider of healthcare, ie. a monopoly. Once they own all hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies there will be no birth control of any form available. People will be forced to travel long distances in order to get any. It would be comparable to living in a dry county (local ordinance banning alcohol) and having to cross county lines in order to buy a drink.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yeah, I see what he's saying but it makes no sense.

If you're paying for Obamacare then you are paying for Birth Control already. That's what Obamacare is for after all. For things like Birth Control.

I guess he expects you to pay twice or something.

It's like saying, "Well if you can afford your mortgage payment then you should be able to afford to pay your own rent."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

it was an actual thread on ats.....
and, many said they thought it would be grounds for divorce, heck, there are even some states that still have it as such...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

so, you think that all those hot women out there would want to have five kids in seven years do ya???

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

At worst, you might have to buy the pill yourself.

No. At worse, the GOP enacts their promised constitutional amendment and abortion and hormonal contraception methods, such as the Pill and IUDs, will be criminalized.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

there won't be anymore tubal litigations anymore either, and heaven help the women who runs into complications while pregnant...
but, it's all okay, after all, their religious beliefs are so much more important than any women's health!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

There is a certain phenomenon occurring in my part of the state: Franciscan Health(RCC affiliate) is working toward becoming the sole provider of healthcare, ie. a monopoly. Once they own all hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies there will be no birth control of any form available.

Yep, and these hospitals are already turning away women whose pregnancies have gone wrong, refusing to help them with their natural miscarriages and life threatening pregnancies, because...religion.

Catholic Hospital Refuses To Treat Miscarrying Woman

When Catholic hospitals turn away pregnant women in distress, we need to start asking some new questions

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

so, you think that all those hot women out there would want to have five kids in seven years do ya???

I don't know what you're trying to say and I doubt someone willing to murder their future kid has anything of merit to say in first place so peace. Watch that video it's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

and people who would like for women to suffer, developing infections, and possibly dying for the sake of a doomed fetus without treatment doesn't seem to have much to say of any merit either!!

but, we are talking about birth control here, and I am pointing out that the reason why so many have a problem with it being included in insurance is because for some reason, they just don't see it as having a valid position in healthcare, although, having multiple babies close together does have a tendency of producing life long health problems.

so, while your insult towards me might seem intelligent in your own eyes.... it seems to me that having easy access to birth control, which having insurance include it in it's policies not only reduces the number of women who might be willing to "murder their future babies", but also has improved the health of many women!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

It's been my method for the better part of 20 years now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Riffrafter

I hope President-elect Trump has a "mind" and moves things forward.

Overturning Roe V Wade and declaring a fertilized egg's rights to life is more sacred than a woman's right to autonomy, which is what Trump and the GOP have promised, is NOT moving forward, it's moving backwards.

Did you vote for that? Did you vote for back alley abortions? Did you vote for woman to lose contraceptive options? Did you vote for more teen pregnancy? If not then speak out! Donald Trump and the GOP are NOT the Second Coming of Christ.

Cool. Then all these people can move to Canada (since we know no one will be moving to Mexico) and get that awesome socialized healthcare we always hear about.

Back alley abortions. Man, you progressives are really starting to sound like the liberal version of a Glenn Beck.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join