It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Effect of Trump Victory: Putin Just Opened the Door Again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm not sure what you mean by "globalization," since the much touted "BRICS alliance" looks a lot like globalization on Russian terms.

No in fact it's a response to the corrupt Rothschild fiat money kleptocracy that has ruined the planet that they are up against. You know, the same kleptocracy that you are paying your taxes towards to bail out bankers....

But you would rather see the whole world burn and blame it on the Russians. Hint the cold war was a ruse and you fell for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The People in Mass said Enough !

No the people in mass said we want Clinton as President you can tell that by how she got the most votes. It was the minority of people in other words the electoral college that gave Trump the presidency.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Don't be so naive.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
From the verge of WW3 to restoration of peaceful diplomacy overnight.

Trump deserves a nobel peace prize for this alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There are many threads on the subject but just thought I would congratulate the Americans for taking a tough decision & electing Trump.
This decision along with our Brexit decision has told the political elite of the world that we are not happy with the current status quo and that is a great thing.
Good luck America.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

but his vice president mike pence is supposed to be anti putin/russia.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So a possible Iran-Contra style conspiracy between Trump and/or his campaign and Putin. Yet a lot of ATS just brushes it off as nothing? What the hell happened?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
From the verge of WW3 to restoration of peaceful diplomacy overnight.

Trump deserves a nobel peace prize for this alone.

You think he has somehow completely patched over years of bad blood simply by winning? I prefer to be less naive and wait until his words and actions have a real effect.

As of this morning the war in Syria is still going on, NATO hadn't changed their stance, and nukes are still aimed at each other. There is no reason at all to believe this is some miracle, and his election has ushered in a golden age of peace and cooperation.

If i remember correctly, Obama won a Nobel simply because of his words. Do you agree his actions have not backed that up?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It is my hope that Trump pulls out all the spec ops out.
Then falls in with Putin a kills every one of the terrorist
in Syria.We need to ban together to kill all of the muslims.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
irony....

At one time Russia was the evil empire and now conservatives are bending over to kiss Putins ass.

Don't forget they're commies....I don't trust em!!

I don't think that making things better between the US and Russia is kissing any asses. So you don't trust Russia, does that mean that you trust our so called allies in the ME? I would rather be friendly with Russia than work with Saudi Arabia, you know the country that is head of the human rights council while at the same time stoning people to death . Or does not kissing ass mean destroy a country because they don't like it when they don't kiss our ass? Russia was invited into Syria and I don't think we were invited anywhere that we have gone in and destroyed .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The People in Mass said Enough !

No the people in mass said we want Clinton as President you can tell that by how she got the most votes. It was the minority of people in other words the electoral college that gave Trump the presidency.

If you Calculate the Number of People who Voted in this Election for the First time , or those who haven't Voted in Years , you will see a " Silent Majority " that considers itself not attuned to either Parties Political Ideology . They were the ones who decided the Outcome of this Election , and they Reside in Every State in the Union . The Final Election Results show this Plainly in the Electoral Map . The Results of the Popular Vote are Irrelevant .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

LMAO....that was more likely to happen under Hillary than Trump

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm
You deluded fool.
Saudia Arabia is not be trusted since it is a country with appalling human rights and ruled by an elite who hold massive wealth.
Russia is not to be trusted since it is a country with appalling human rights and ruled by an elite who hold massive wealth.
China is not to be trusted since it is a country with appalling human rights and ruled by an elite who hold massive wealth.

To make your choices of support based on who you "like" or are "conned into believing" is the choice of a fool. Take a step back and remember the following saying:

Actions speak louder than words.

If you truly believe that Putin has the US citizen's wellbeing at heart then you need to take your 2nd amendment shotgun , hold it to your head, and pull the trigger. It will save time in the long run.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

And USA should be trusted because it is ruled by an elite who hold massive wealth - there is no dispute about this point I hope.
And Humans Rights Watch is essentially American NGO, so the critics of USA is light compared to other countries. But in reality just Guantanamo is enough to ban USA from civilized nations.

Btw, this is the latest statement from Humans Rights Watch about Trump

Trump has an opportunity to put his often-abhorrent campaign rhetoric behind him and place human rights at the center of his domestic and international policies. He should recognize that US government credibility in promoting rights, good governance, and the rule of law cannot be fully realized unless the US government itself demonstrates a better record on issues like the rights of women and children, criminal justice, Guantanamo, drone strikes outside conventional war zones, and justice for torture.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

LMAO....that was more likely to happen under Hillary than Trump

Trump has advocated "stop and search" policing. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TrueAmerican

A Friendly Russia Helps our Ability to Keep North Korea and Iran in Check . It is also Advantageous in our Dealings with China too on a Geopolitical Scale . Russia , and Not the EU , could be America's Best Ally in the Years to come . The Soviet Union is Ancient History , Russia has Embraced Capitalism and Resists Globalization . A Match Made in Heaven if People would just see that .

I'm sorry but the European Union has been the political & social laboratory for the direct and indirect benefits of the very same dark forces that were already conspiring elsewhere as in destroying the american model. In both case, the people were not only never consulted, but they also primarily suffered of what was then and ultimately implemented on the next 40/60 years ballpark.

But Orban in Hongary, that guy in Autrich, Marin le Pen in France, maybe the AfD in Germany... Anyways since Brexit and now Donald Trump the 45th, Europe is about to revolutionize itself, or at least can now do it through so many different new ways, possibly to burry for good the nefarious European Union with its legions of crooked commissaries, this hopefully with the good help of Vlad indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Consider this.. It hasn't been too long ago we were sharing in Putin's glowing rise in Russia. Enter 0bama.... and he succeeded messing that all up, or perhaps Putin got hip to 0bama real quick. Personalities clashed, suddenly Putin's a villain.

At least according to our media sources. That's just the problem, Our media sources.... They have lost any semblance of credibility, and at times issue outright spin and lies.

It's becoming much cheaper living in peace, and our task of eliminating ISSI similar in design. Why not be allies instead of opponents ?

It seems a renewed opportunity to benefit both sides.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone said this yet, but I bet the thought of a man 10 times as crazy as himself (Putin) at the button scares the sh!t outta him.

This looks like Putin kissing ass. Big time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zzmojoezz
Yall really believe Trumps going to change things?
You will get more of the same, and honestly you deserve it for being so gullible.
You really think the PTB would allow this dude to become president unless they wanted it?

Perhaps you're right. There is a chance he won't do anything positive.

But it was a certainty Hillary wouldn't have.

RC

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
How can anyone here believe they have their facts straight when the very sources they stand by are the very same sources they claim to be involved in a global conspiracy against them? Are the majority of you so convoluted that you can't see through your own programming? These threads serve nothing but to satisfy the egos of those involved.

These facts people argue over are favored opinion at best. A fact is not the repetition of another's beliefs. A fact is derived from a verifiable first-hand experience with the subject matter, the sun is warm is a fact because we can step outside and verify its truth - there is a shadow government plotting the eradication of a majority of earth's population is not a fact because it's validity is only agreed upon through persuasion. All these threads are is a breeding pit of ignorance, a training course in biases. A training course in delusion.

The biased individual is persuaded by the opinions that he or she finds best suited to their own presumptions about themselves and the world. These types of individuals are utterly guided by their blind emotional states, so much so that they'll assassinate any opinion, or fact for that matter, that may expose their truths as nothing more than false opinions and misguided assumptions. Why can't we be better than this? Why are most of us still so blind? Why do we allow our discussions to be reduced to bitter argument? Why does nothing positive come out of any of these threads?

A majority of you insist that we should fear our world. I insist that you should fear your own biases. Every false belief that you stand by creates a false world for those who interact with you. You're digging your own proverbial grave so that your egos may continue to live.

I'm a fool to even speak here anymore.
edit on 10-11-2016 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join