It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Effect of Trump Victory: Putin Just Opened the Door Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

a reply to: DJW001

There was never any proof or evidence Russia manipulated anything with the elections. They had no interest in doing so. The FBI even dismissed that rumor. Try again?

Gotta give them full marks for effort...although they get an F for still not realising it didn't work during the election, so it's certainly not going to work after it's over.

I think a 'must try harder' note in the margins is in order..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

According to a report from NBC News
nuff said

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Well said!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There is nothing unreasonable about reducing- or better yet, eliminating- the trade deficit with China or any other country. Even relatively uneducated Americans have come to understand that, and that's a key reason why Trump is where he is. The current deficits with China/Mexico means less jobs here. I will confess that a net effect of trade deficit elimination could be a price increase in consumer goods after some time. But an American with a job, and now possibly a better job, and now possibly much lower taxes, would perhaps be able to pay higher prices for those goods. To offset that though there would be increased direct domestic competition keeping those prices down. Everyone seems to forget about that part.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Internal Affairs of Russia are Their Business , Not the United States . The same could be said of the E.U . Not their Business .

And the internal affairs of the United States of America are none of Russia's business.

Exactly . National Sovereignty is Nobody's Business . The U.S. seems to Forget that a lot as they Mess with other Countries around the World Against the American Peoples Wishes .

Then why are you okay with Russia manipulating this election?

How Exactly did Russia Manipulate the U.S. Election ? Wikileaks had Nothing to do with it . It was a Long Time Coming for the Dems . 8 Years of Sucking the Country Dry of our Wealth . The People in Mass said Enough !

edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Take a few years off and ATS becomes godlikeproductions....sigh

Yall really believe Trumps going to change things?
You will get more of the same, and honestly you deserve it for being so gullible.
You really think the PTB would allow this dude to become president unless they wanted it? That our voting machines with decade old security don't have holes? This place can't be that gullible now....I used to love coming to this place.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zzmojoezz

If they do think President Elect Trump will bring positive change, they'd be in good company...around 60 million of your countryfolk agree with them after all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The guy's a billionaire, and hires the best of the best.

The best of the best landed him in bankruptcy four times. Let's give him a chance... after he releases his tax returns.

Guess those taxes didn't really matter all that much huh?

Someone who can help the US recover from a bankruptcy is EXACTLY what we need right now. We've actually been bankrupt in the US for a long time now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I remember reading somewhere the polls before the elections. They showed that from G20 countries only in Russia Trump was seen as preferable candidate.
As an immediate effect Trump victory probably going to defuse tensions between USA and RU, but for a mid-long term I'm not so sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zzmojoezz
Yall really believe Trumps going to change things?

Not necessarily. But I do believe he's going to try like hell. And that's all you can ask of him. And he's going to try on the issues that have been eating away at us for years. Decades even.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Id love to know the % of those people who get there news from MSM, or Facebook...Id guess its pretty high. You act like the majority somehow means its right. Alot of people back in the day sure thought those Jim Crowe laws were right, did that make them right? Nahhh what am I doing using logic in a place like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zzmojoezz

It's like TrueAmerican says above your post...going to have to wait and see.

None of us have a crystal ball, how well a POTUS does can only be gauged after they have come into office.

Of course, we can imagine the nightmare a Clinton Presidency might have been, now thankfully, we won't have to imagine those scenarios any more.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The Internal Affairs of Russia are Their Business , Not the United States . The same could be said of the E.U . Not their Business .

And the internal affairs of the United States of America are none of Russia's business.

Exactly . National Sovereignty is Nobody's Business . The U.S. seems to Forget that a lot as they Mess with other Countries around the World Against the American Peoples Wishes .

Then why are you okay with Russia manipulating this election?

Could you provide some actual proof for this?

I can provide you with a FBI statement that says it was not true but i would love to see you back up the claim you made first with actual proof since you state it as if it is a matter of fact, so please come back and back it up with facts instead of just parroting it around.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 07:35:49 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Anyone that voted for either of these two MUST have believed that there was a legitimate choice and that there was a chance that their candidate would change something, if not, why participate in what looked like a farce to many? I think it will take a while for people to figure out they were fooled again, maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'll come back in a few months or a year and see. The world looks pretty insane at the moment. I don't think DJW is being pessimistic, he's just noticed that nothing changes whoever people vote in and people were thoroughly caught up in the 'choice' put before them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

This has been the downfall of the DNC campaign in my opinion...they incorrectly felt that repeatedly parroting the same unsubstantiated allegations, over and over, as many times as possible in all media, will make the Public believe it..how they expected anyone to take it seriously, when the leaks / hack could have even come from anyone, anywhere in the world, including not least of which one or more of the DNC's own disgruntled staffers is anyone's guess.

And they're still unbelievebly trying it on even though it's now a limp topic, as the election is over and Trump trounced the Democrats...it's little wonder they lost, they fought a rediculous campaign.

edit on 9 11 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

The best outcome for Russia and the rest of the world would be Jill Stein lol

But you know, that such pacifist US president is never going to happen in USA before there would be complete collapse and rebuilding of the country on another foundations.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Now we will learn Putins true colors.

Either he will do as he says and attempt rapprochement with the West, or not.

If his plans truly are sinister, expect him to test Trump very early in his presidency.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

The best outcome for Russia and the rest of the world would be Jill Stein lol

But you know, that such pacifist US president is never going to happen in USA before there would be complete collapse and rebuilding of the country on another foundations.

You are right, it would never happen because someone like her is not supported and funded by the elite.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I've heard this news too,and as a European member I'm glad that Trump always was in favor and good relations with Putin.

Really strange that Hillary totally had the opposite feeling about Putin, knowing that her own husband restored many relations with Russia.

I still remember Yelsin laughing together with her former President Bill Clinton. Wonder what he might have said to Hillary at the dinner table that time that made her so decide full to completely want to destroy Russia?

It has to be something that traumatised her..

Also in relation with the corporate effort in space like the ISS and maybe future missions to Mars and further Russia holds a tremendous knowledge in space travel and it's science.

We don't need another war and fear factor in our lives.

I'll hope you do what you say Mr President Trump?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

(No war crimes charges to be filed.)

What so no war crimes indictment's against the USA? The CIA funding ISIS is being overlooked?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join