It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Effect of Trump Victory: Putin Just Opened the Door Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The guy's a billionaire, and hires the best of the best. I have faith, at least for now, that he will tackle problems with competent teams of people assisting him. If he can't get them from within, he'll bring them in. Let's give him a reasonable chance.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Getting along with other countries is a good thing, no more clinton war machine,

I say put Hillary in the Gulag, and that fkn perve husband of hers too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The guy's a billionaire, and hires the best of the best.

The best of the best landed him in bankruptcy four times. Let's give him a chance... after he releases his tax returns.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wissy

I say put Hillary in the Gulag

Gulag? That is not the American way. See why so many of us fear for the country?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wow DJ, such pessimism!

Can I like buy you a beer and pizza or something? Oops. Ok....Forget the pizza. How bout a beer?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Wow DJ, such pessimism!

Not pessimism. Fact.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The guy's a billionaire, and hires the best of the best.

The best of the best landed him in bankruptcy four times. Let's give him a chance... after he releases his tax returns.

No , no , did'nt he just land charge of the IRS budget a/cs

link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Wow DJ, such pessimism!

Can I like buy you a beer and pizza or something? Oops. Ok....Forget the pizza. How bout a beer?

That's all we need...a drunk DJ, sobbing into his booze and getting even more hysterical.
edit on 9 11 2016 by MysterX because: changed quip

link   

Have you Ever Wondered why Russia is taking such a Hard Stance in Syria ? It's All about a Warm Water Port for their Navy . Assad assures they Keep it , a New Government in Syria Might Deny it to them . So they Saber Rattle to keep the U.S. out of their Back Yard .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

This is among the most important & positive things to come of of the Trump win!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And the little fact that the two countrys are allies..it matters.

The US, and the UK for that matter have mutual defence pacts, based on sovereign interests.

I can quite guarantee you, that the US nor my country, the UK would have anyone as a ally if there was no mutual interest.

This is how international relationships work and always have done...it's not news, it's scratch our backs and we'll watch yours.

It's how the world works.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
theres a 3 months hole here ,
gulp

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Have you Ever Wondered why Russia is taking such a Hard Stance in Syria ? It's All about a Warm Water Port for their Navy . Assad assures they Keep it , a New Government in Syria Might Deny it to them .

Exactly. They don't care how many Syrians need to die to keep their port.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

And the little fact that the two countrys are allies..it matters.

They are not allies. Syria has no ability to assist Russia in any way. Syria is a client state: Assad will let Russia have a port if Russia helps him repress the Syrian people. This is a bit different than the US/UK relationship, wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Have you Ever Wondered why Russia is taking such a Hard Stance in Syria ? It's All about a Warm Water Port for their Navy . Assad assures they Keep it , a New Government in Syria Might Deny it to them .

Exactly. They don't care how many Syrians need to die to keep their port.

Who's been supplying the weapons, money, training and comfort to the 'moderates', extending the war and abject misery for at least 4 years longer than it ought to have gone on for?

I'll give you a clue...it begins with a 'U' and ends with an...go on, have a guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I hope he proves me wrong. Actions speak louder than words. I just hope the American people who voted for him don't regret the decision they made. Sometimes anger interferes with making reasonable and sensible decisions.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The Internal Affairs of Russia are Their Business , Not the United States . The same could be said of the E.U . Not their Business .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Different yes, but allies they are.

It's not for you, I nor any other government to dictate what the Russians nor the Syrians expect from their mutal defence pact, it is for them only.

The only thing that matters is that they do have the agreement and have done for a very long time.

Allies are allies, whether anyone else wants them to be so or not.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I hope he proves me wrong. Actions speak louder than words. I just hope the American people who voted for him don't regret the decision they made. Sometimes anger interferes with making reasonable and sensible decisions.

I too hope we will all be happily surprised at how well it will go.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Internal Affairs of Russia are Their Business , Not the United States . The same could be said of the E.U . Not their Business .

And the internal affairs of the United States of America are none of Russia's business.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join