It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump wins White House: Protests flare in Oakland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The post I posted was addressed to whom it was replied to, but if the shoe fits....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nice word play.

Im still not impressed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Given the fact you are compelled to keep in communication with me I am to assume that my spelling and context is quite accurate.

P.S. I don't recall aligning you with any political figure.
edit on 9-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: JesusXst

LOL there the two of you go assuming I'm a Hillary supporter again. Apparently pointing it out multiple times yesterday wasn't enough for you. English doesn't seem to be your strong point apparently.

I expected protesting and riots from either side if the other won. If you want to delude yourself into thinking Trumps mob wouldn't have protested and rioted then that's your problem.

I really hope you lot are right. I hope Trump turns out to be the saviour you all think he's going to be. Just be warned though, if and when he chickens out of all those promises you elected him on, I will be there front and centre to rub it in your faces.

You're such a Cantankerous Man, why is that?

See the thing is, that Liberals are kind of insane, and always resort to animalistic behaviour unlike those who Support Freedom in all it's forms, thus, voted in Trump.

Now was that really so hard to understand?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think the American public is being manipulated. I think we have been engineered to be angry, regardless of who won. There are riots now in Oakland, but I expect to see civil unrest in Los Angeles and New York and in other major cities. If Hillary had won, we would have seen protests break out all over this country too with the protesters shouting “Lock her up!” I don’t believe any of this is by accident.

I think there are global forces behind the scenes that will do whatever it takes--including the creation of a financial crisis--to cause civil unrest in this country. I think the whole point of this election is to introduce the American public to U.S. soldiers in our cities enforcing martial law.

Once the soldiers are in place, watch out. I expect we’ll see a major false flag event causing enough loss of life and fear for the public to ask for the soldiers to stay in a permanent martial law position for “our protection.” I think these global forces are the same forces who had the Patriot Act already written when 9-11 happened and they are using this election and the aftermath to fulfill their agenda of total control of the most powerful country and military in the world.

I hope I’m wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Mexico is more a part of America than Oakland. And has been since the 70's.

More hispanic Americans voted for Trump than Californians.

This night we party!

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They are being violent and destructive because under Hillary they would have been encouraged to remain that way by being told the false narrative how mistreated by the right they have been and will continue to be, and also by the example Hillary and Bill have set for their followers to emulate in breaking the law, EVERY kind of law, and getting away with it, even being richly rewarded for it.
So this is no surprise.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

My "cantankerousness" stems directly from the attitude that is displayed toward me.

One might say they are linked.

edit on 9/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
I think the American public is being manipulated. I think we have been engineered to be angry, regardless of who won. There are riots now in Oakland, but I expect to see civil unrest in Los Angeles and New York and in other major cities. If Hillary had won, we would have seen protests break out all over this country too with the protesters shouting “Lock her up!” I don’t believe any of this is by accident.

Thankyou! Finally, a voice of reason.

Other posters should take note.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

My "cantankerousness" stems directly from the attitude that is displayed toward me.

One might say they are linked.

My condolences.

But look on the bright side, you're a wonderful human being and a good person. right? .. right?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

That would be the attitude I am describing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

My condolences.

But look on the bright side, you're a wonderful human being and a good person. right? .. right?

Less lip, more ear.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner

I think there are global forces behind the scenes that will do whatever it takes--including the creation of a financial crisis--to cause civil unrest in this country. I think the whole point of this election is to introduce the American public to U.S. soldiers in our cities enforcing martial law.

Once the soldiers are in place, watch out. I expect we’ll see a major false flag event causing enough loss of life and fear for the public to ask for the soldiers to stay in a permanent martial law position for “our protection.” I think these global forces are the same forces who had the Patriot Act already written when 9-11 happened and they are using this election and the aftermath to fulfill their agenda of total control of the most powerful country and military in the world.

I hope I’m wrong.

When haven't they? Until recently when they got their heads out of their ##@ and finally Voted in the only choice outside of Established members. Everything we see can be used as a brainwashing tool, and has. But you see, there is a time when people wake up and snap out of their proverbial insanity and say enough is enough.

So regardless of the rubbish going on in the streets by mindless twits, they too are waking up, slowly but they're waking up along with the rest of us. It only took Decades!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
nm

edit on 9-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

That would be the attitude I am describing.

Well it's good to know you've still got a great sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Mr Grouchy,

are you trying to chastise me?

Has the reader ever noticed that people tend to see in the world what they see in themselves?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Mr Grouchy,

are you trying to chastise me?

Has the reader ever noticed that people tend to see in the world what they see in themselves?

Mike Grouchy

Interesting that is, i see the World as beautiful peaceful kind and magical.
We should always appreciate ourselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What's the best way to get back at "the man"? By burning your own neighborhood down to the ground, that will show em'.

Ugh.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Definately not the way to go about things.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

If Hillary had won, a lot of you would've been justifying the protests. You would've been calling for Civil War and saying that the protests were just because "screw the elite" or something along those lines.

You might want to try to understand the sentiment of your fellow humans, instead of alienating them out of ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join