It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Leads All Final Polls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

On the eve of Election Day, Donald Trump is still talking about how he disapproves of the language Jay Z and Beyoncé used during his concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland over the weekend.

I thought Trump was the champion of being non-PC? Now he's whining about people being non-PC? What a hypocrite.

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You know we can just wait to tomorrow and see...right

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So polls are good today?

It is so hard to keep up, last I heard they were all bad... so which is it?

It's numbers...Numbers and math...And Science and statistics...they all are lying...Ditto our system of electing people..it's fake and rigged...ditto fact-checkers...and facts themselves for that matter...facts are rigged...also the FBI and Justice Department...fake people pretending to follow laws and precedent...and the news media playing fake videos of Trump saying things...add to that reality...reality is rigged.

Trump Forever!!!!

I believe you yourself have ended up being "Rigged"..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

On the eve of Election Day, Donald Trump is still talking about how he disapproves of the language Jay Z and Beyoncé used during his concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland over the weekend.

I thought Trump was the champion of being non-PC? Now he's whining about people being non-PC? What a hypocrite.

Trump never did and does not know his ass from a whole in the ground. He is as qualified to be president as the average bus or Uber driver.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Jefferton
Isn't this kind of non-positive threads about Trump currently illegal on ATS?

Ps. Mods please don't give me the several warnings usually issued. Just an honest question.

I haven’t seen any ATS control of threads.

I think ATS has admirably conducted itself in this challenging period of this despicable election and I aint just kissing their assess, I really mean it.

This is a trauma for the US, and we don't even realize it yet, in that these two candidates are the two worst in our history to select from

You have something brownish on your nose.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I really think the forum is getting giddy and drunk off this election…

Thank GOD this abomination [ OBAMANATION] is ending

PUN INTENDED!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Trump never did and does not know his ass from a whole in the ground. He is as qualified to be president as the average bus or Uber driver.

A bus driver would be so much better and more qualified than Obama or Hillary though, and probably FAR MORE HONEST.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Isn't this kind of non-positive threads about Trump currently illegal on ATS?

Ps. Mods please don't give me the several warnings usually issued. Just an honest question.

I haven’t seen any ATS control of threads.

I think ATS has admirably conducted itself in this challenging period of this despicable election and I aint just kissing their assess, I really mean it.

This is a trauma for the US, and we don't even realize it yet, in that these two candidates are the two worst in our history to select from

You have something brownish on your nose.

What reason would I have to brown nose ATS?

(I dont give a f___ about anything on any forum and Ive been banned from more than you have ever been on!)

I PERSONALLY BROUGHT DOWN THE CLUB OF ROME FORUM!!!!

It’s the truth they have conducted themselves fine in this period.

In spite of the fact that many of them are Trump supporters.

ATS was watching OP’s long before this election

edit on 7-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
Polls are for polecats.

Media has been mucking with elections for years. These polls and their reporting are nothing less than an attempt to manipulate public opinion and disenfranchise voters, no matter who they project to win.

I hope when this election is over that media institutions across the board implode in on themselves after the citizenry tells them to go # themselves. And pollsters find themselves standing in a soup line somewhere.

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

This isn't a non-positive thread. It's clickbait because its easy to debunk meaning the OP put no effort into it. The OP seen 2 or 3 polls blood rushed to their amygdala and they could not contain their feelings, posting a boastful thread of no content. #honestanswer

As for the ATS members opinions, it should be expected there are more trump than hillary. He is railing against the NWO. Hillary and her donor George Soros are the face of the NWO. A lot of people on this site believe in an elitist conspiracy of some sort.
I highly doubt there are any hillary supporters on this site who also believe in the NWO/TPTB/council of 13/bildibergers/etc. I would guess most hillary supporters are debunkers.

I would love to see a thread of someone who justifies supporting hillary while also believing in the NWO/federal reserve/rothschild/trillateral commission/agenda 21 conspiracies. What a twisted person this person would indeed be.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Holy crap no...Don't blindly insult Bus or Uber Drivers.
Trump is anything but average and is "hugely" unusual in all the worst ways that matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I know of a poll she would never lead lol

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You know we can just wait to tomorrow and see...right

Well, it's a fact that that news outlet fabricated those victory graphics favoring Clinton BEFORE anyone votes, or votes are counted, and they paid out money and man hours to do it, so if they were willing to do that, then it isn't a stretch to believe that those black box voting methods will also be employed in seeing their efforts to fruition. There are a lot of elements already having been shown to be happening that are flat out criminal and in collusion to help Hillary win, regardless of ethics, morals, or right or wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Their never going to do that and Ill tell you why

Polls are money makers for the politics industry

and they have us by the balls because were not organized

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Nope, he's talking about the double standard. Keep up.

It's perfectly fine and even wonderful for Hillary to campaign with people whose body of work uses language just as bad if not worse that anything he's said and degrades women just as badly, objectifying them.

But woe be to Trump for it ... it makes him worse than Hitler!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. I think some of them do believe in it and think it would be wonderful for us. I have seen threads and allude to it before in the past.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Nobody's arguing with you that they do that.

I've said a thousand times Hillary is the elites choice. That doesn't mean Ill go out and vote for their shill who they hired to get her elected

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If this were pro-Trump it would be true to Trumpets,!! Thank God one more day, one more day

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
"Bringing people down slowly"

We deplorables aren't coming down anytime soon. The presidential election is just the beginning.

Bwaaahahahah...(cue evil laugh)

Next we shall send rude tweets!!! ...and opine on reddit about conspiratorial explanations as to why our racist-orange-oaf -oompa-loompa mascot lost the presidential race to the most unpopular democrat candidate to run in a generation...while she was under federal investigation!

You know your ideology really, really sucks when...

#Biglyfail?
#TrumpSchlonged?

Too soon?

Should I wait for deplorables to find a safe-space?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh well. No point for Hillary voters to vote then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join