It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Leads All Final Polls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Don't ya just hate it when you make a big deal out of it, and it goes south on you, in front of gobs of people ?

It's over, Donald Trump won, but more importantly we must return to unity as Americans and seize the opportunity we now have.

Beginning polls, mid-election polls, and final polls..... they all have an agenda, spun by media and their taskmasters. So who can really trust them ? Did any of you find a reliable one through out the election ? All I found were barely marginal at best...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, this thread kinda blew up in your face, didn't it?

I said it many times on ATS this election cycle, and now there's proof--this election was different because these candidates were different (and unliked). The media's and pollsters' inability to adapt and consider this made way too many people, including yourself, apparently, overly confident that Clinton was going to take this one.

I was listening to talk radio the morning of the 7th, and the host had (I think) the Ohio Secretary of State on, and he was discussing how the net turnout for voting seems to have gone down in urban counties (where liberals do well) and had increased in surrounding counties (where conservatives do well). This made me realize that Trump may take Ohio, and sure enough, he did. I'm guessing that this was the case in many states.

I was hoping that neither won, but obviously that wasn't going to be the case. I can proudly say that, at the very least, we don't have to say "President Clinton" starting on January 20. I know that a negative cannot be proven, but I'm pretty confident that we dodged the bigger bullet, even if the smaller one may still cause tissue damage.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yep, In Camp Crooked bought and paid for polls obviously. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I know this has been a traumatic time for ATS and this Trumpery so lets start bringing people down slowly

On the final of polling before Election Day, Hillary Clinton holds a clear lead in a series of national polls over her opponent Donald Trump. A new poll from Monmouth University gave her a six-point edge among likely voters. A Fox News poll gave her a four-point lead over Trump and the tracking poll from ABC News and the Washington Post also peg the lead at four points.

LINK

In light of this above fact what is Trump doing?

He's going around bashing JZ!

On the eve of Election Day, Donald Trump is still talking about how he disapproves of the language Jay Z and Beyoncé used during his concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland over the weekend.

link

Wow - amazing how wrong you were.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Did any of you find a reliable one through out the election ?

Mystical Chinese monkey predicts Donald Trump will be the next US president

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This thread sure did blow up in someones face.

The best pollsters money could buy.

Completely exposed for the fraud they were.

Trump WINS.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is why I said all along I didn't feel a winner could be predicted, and that there might be massive Trump underpolling. It seems this was the case. That's not by any means an "I told you so." On the contrary, I take no joy in having been something akin to right (or at least closer to it than those asserting it was already a settled matter.)

Also, just a "gut" level, so much in terms of expectation and prediction was already turned on its head this year... it just felt on some level inevitable. It also seemed likely her support was severely depressed, regardless of what the polls said.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I doubt we'll be seeing her again

Trial of the century in the making, Hillary for prison to dwarf the OJ trials.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is Hillary still leading in all the polls?

I have been busy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Is Hillary still leading in all the polls?

I have been busy.

I heard she was leading an ABC poll - probably no reason to even vote.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I am sure that Trump will step down and let Hillary be the next president.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Based on the polls that makes sense.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join