It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Leads All Final Polls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Madam President also just hugged her offspring on stage and is going to hang with Obama this arvo in Phili so "you need to listen - do not be bamboozled" (Obama - today - TV)

Still, no-one can correctly predict the weather but all these final polls can correctly predict/determine what 100+M people will think and do at a certain point in the future?

Didn't work so well for BREXIT now did it?

Go home Propaganda, you're drunk.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

...........and Carter lead Regan by four points going into election day 1980.

...........and the final Brexit poll showed the Remainers by 10.

Polls mean nothing, it's what they do when the curtain is closed as opposed to how they answer a question over the phone.

An online Populus poll, the last conducted before voting began, gave Remain a 10-point lead, 55 to 45, its strongest performance in days

www.independent.co.uk...[editb y]edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Depends on how good the polls are, others say otherwise.

Trump is a landslide!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He stood to the last day though, olaru12! More than stood actually - he's been working like crazy for 2 months solid. Even those that don't like the guy have to give him credit for that.

Trump is wroking hard. Tweekers have lots of energy. After the election he will have time to detox and relax.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

except for LA tracking poll and IBD polls to name 2.

Debunked or Hoax. whichever this clickbait thread prefers.

Those polls showed Romney beating Obama also....

The Trump supporters are a funny crowd, a poll that shows Trump ahead is gold, polls that show him behind are clearly biased in their minds.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...
Quite a lead there, Mr. Trump!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I can’t show the map but here is the Hillary lock on 275 electoral votes

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
Sure wins:
California
New York
New Jersey
Washington
Oregon
Illinois
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Maryland
Delaware
Vermont

Strongly Leaning dem
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Michigan
Colorado
New Mexico
Nevada
Virginia
Pennsylvania
Hawaii
Hillary wins this with 275 votes

IF Hillary wins early Florida and New Hampshire you could go to bed its over

This list doesn’t even have Florida and Ohio or Arizona or North Carolina or New Hampshire

Hillary is compettitve to leading in some of those states above she doesn't even need

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Not mine, mine says she's all wet!

That's just the Spirit Cooking...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I can’t show the map but here is the Hillary lock on 275 electoral votes

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
Sure wins:
California
New York
New Jersey
Washington
Oregon
Illinois
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Maryland
Delaware
Vermont

Strongly Leaning dem
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Michigan
Colorado
New Mexico
Nevada
Virginia
Pennsylvania
Hawaii
Hillary wins this with 275 votes

IF Hillary wins early Florida and New Hampshire you could go to bed its over

This list doesn’t even have Florida and Ohio or Arizona or North Carolina or New Hampshire

Hillary is compettitve to leading in some of those states above she doesn't even need

Your list of "strongly leaning" states will be fun to revisit Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I didn't feel this way a year ago, but I'm actually really excited for Hillary Clinton to become President. It'll be a nice change to have a mom as president and it feels very fitting that a horrible misogynistic a-hole piece of sh#t blowhard was the final layer of that glass ceiling. I look forward to her win.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Unless you can read the Minds of Voters as they Enter the Voting Booths , Polls are Meaningless .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Has anyone ever seen TV interviews of the POLL Executives? Bill O'Reilly had 3 on yesterday. Monmouth, Gallop, and one other whom I don't recall. Whenever one answered a question, he looked at the other 2 and all 3 nodded their heads in agreement. (Just like Football referees look at each other and nod before declaring a field-goal to be successful.)

When looking at polls, or placing bets, or getting brain surgery, it makes all the sense in the world to pay attention to who has the BEST HISTORICAL TRACK RECORD.

For political races, the poll with the most accurate prediction model for the past 12 years, has been the IBD/TIPP poll.
As of Today, Donald Trump is 2 percentages points ahead of Hillary.
www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looking forward to the poll banter finally being over and for Hillary's historic acceptance speech!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I didn't feel this way a year ago, but I'm actually really excited for Hillary Clinton to become President. It'll be a nice change to have a mom as president and it feels very fitting that a horrible misogynistic a-hole piece of sh#t blowhard was the final layer of that glass ceiling. I look forward to her win.

I Have to laugh at your post. After all that has been revealed about hillary and the clinton foundation, podesta and the dnc You still feel good about her. All you can say is it's nice to have a mom as president. that's all you have to say about her? She's a mom yes she is but she is so many things as well and you won't touch that. then you describe donald trump with insulting descriptive words and yet hillary is just a mom. How can anyone have a conversation with so much denial. I wish you could view trump with the same rose colored glasses you wear when viewing "Mom". trump has his faults, he has alot of faults and that's one of the big differences between people who support trump and those who support hillary. we know trump is far from perfect, we wish he wouldn't say alot of the things he has said but clinton supporters see no wrong in their candidate despite the fact she has been described as the most corrupt person ever to run for president. If alot of america looks at hillary and only sees a mom and looks at trump and sees what you colorfully described you may be right and she may be the next president of the united states.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

How do they even count the votes before they are cast?

Madness if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Yeah, man, I feel REALLY good about her and VERY excited for her to win this thing. She's a f-ing powerhouse! The Old Man's Club is about to change. One final misogynistic a-hole creep to beat and then we're there! First Female U.S. President!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Madness if you ask me.

They ask people how they are going to vote or in the case of exit poll they ask how the people voted. It's an imperfect science but a +3 or -3 isn't a bad result.

The Fox poll the most "fair and balanced" of them all has Trump down by 4 points. And they are all in for the GOP and Donald.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Yeah, man, I feel REALLY good about her and VERY excited for her to win this thing. She's a f-ing powerhouse! The Old Man's Club is about to change. One final misogynistic a-hole creep to beat and then we're there! First Female U.S. President!

we can only hope america is more honest about who and what she is than you. like i said earlier you guys never touch the multitude of negative things about your candidate and when given the chance you just sling more insults towards the other. this is what america has become for better or worse.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Madness if you ask me.

They don't, it's designed to suppress the vote. They do it all the time and their goal is not to predict anything, it is to suppress voter turnout. Low overall voter turnout increases the effects of their ground game efforts in ghetto scraping to unnaturally bring up voter turnout in targeted densely populated areas. You won't find ground game in rural America, rural America just gets the exit poll treatment.

The message of my candidate already won or my candidate already lost keeps people at home, keeps overall voter turnout low. Then their efforts in the inner cities turn those areas into super voters, where the percentage that votes had direct contact in some way with ground game efforts, increasing the odds of turning out favorable votes.

Problem for them this time is that people are excited to vote for Trump and will largely ignore exit polling whereas it will still suppress Hillary voters in rural areas who look at the exit polls which are predetermined to favor Hillary and say why bother we already won. Their own dirty playbook is going to work against them.
edit on 7-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm aware of the criticism and faults and absolutely feel confident that she's the right choice.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join