It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

but you still seem to be insisting that the incident be referred to as an "assassination attempt"...
some fools have already posted his address on the internet. the guy will probably have to go hide out at some friends house for a month or two now just to avoid being killed by the crazies.
and there was no assassination attempt!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: dawnstar

title should say "silent protester at trump rally assaulted for holding sign while crowd yells gun!"

Are we really holding it against SS and Trump that they acted on the threat the crowd was loudly vocalizing?? It was their job to do so, and he thought his life might be on the line at the time.

More than that, death is scary #. If a perceived gun threat was pointed towards me then I would leave as fast as possible.

so, it doesn't matter if he was supporting hillary...

I agree.

I am so sick of this election

I agree.

I am so sick of the republican party at this point.

I agree.

If a 'crowd' is yelling gun, it just shows how crazed and unsubstantiated Trump supporter claims are. It's beyond 'debunking' when it comes to that level of fabrication that entire groups of them see things that aren't real or react without any information.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

but you still seem to be insisting that the incident be referred to as an "assassination attempt"...

?what?

Point that out! Are you even reading my posts, Dawnstar??

I never once even closely alluded to that.

some fools have already posted his address on the internet.

...and if you actually read my posts you would know I voiced skepticism there and asked for links so I could verify it myself.

Look, you clearly are not following my posts. I'd love to have a dialogue with you, but I request you familiarize yourself with my words first.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
Do you, or anyone else, have a link to said wikileak so I can find that instance myself?

I Photoshop as part of my career so I am always skeptical of images when I know how easy it is

That's quite the find if true though! I'd love to verify that. If someone links me source material then I will find it and post an image.

*edit: you'll have to trust my image isn't Photoshopped lol. Scratch that. I'll link if I can.

seriously? looks like being anti-Trump and blind goes together.

there's a link to wikileaks search query in that tweet, just click it.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Austyn Crites, found in wikileaks email dump:
twitter.com...

this deserves its own thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

If Trump supporters weren't blind, they wouldn't have seen a gun and you wouldn't be here.
edit on 6-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

If a 'crowd' is yelling gun, it just shows how crazed and unsubstantiated Trump supporter claims are.

I don't disagree. Should there not have been a gun at all (I said it was unlikely there was a gun), then I think it might just be telling in the way you suggest.

Still, I see no reason to hold the actions that took place against Trump. I stand strongly behind the idea he acted as he should.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I did click it.

I got 7 results.

Afterwards, I did a 'find' with his name, and didn't get results.

Did you fair better??

Let us not be blind.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

He's doing nothing of the sort.

He's one of the few here who've been totally level headed about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you mean how quick everything was resolved -- like it seemed too easy?

Would someone in the Trump campaign pay a patsy-of-sorts to "help galvanise" his supporters and any undecideds?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

What's the reason before fluoride??? Only once in our countries history has a Presidential election galvanized a population enough to revolt...and to say there were other reasons would be an understatement. Lincoln was merely the last straw. Did I actually say merely??? Anyway.

Transitions of power have been remarkably peaceful in this country for the past two plus centuries. How many nations can actually say that? This election will be the same.

I, personally, have no wish to live through a civil war, thank you. I read my great-great grandma's diary from the Civil War. She lost two brothers, two cousins, and half a dozen other kin to disease and wounds. ...and never spoke to her oldest sister again. The heartbreak present in that diary is enough to show me that the path isn't violence if it can be at all avoided. I can't even imagine losing two siblings in such a fashion.

So thanks but no thanks.

Do allow us to make our own decisions, hmmm?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Did any of you post the fact that he's (Austyn Crites) affiliated with Stratfor and has been since atleast 2011...?

From the Global intelligence files leaked on Wikileaks, his name comes up several times.
He's no random joker, and he's definitely NOT republican. One of Friedmans stooges, most likely hired by the Clinton Campaign. Another birddogging attempt....

That's how desperate the election has become :S
edit on 6/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

a reply to: jedi_hamster

I did click it.

I got 7 results.

Afterwards, I did a 'find' with his name, and didn't get results.

Did you fair better??

Let us not be blind.

click the link in that tweet, follow second result ("Main Mailing List shipping assistant"), see second attachment (17203_Paid Domestic 02252011.csv) - if you'll import it into something like excel, you'll get a pretty printed table like the one in that tweet - .csv files are just that, textual representations of tables.

and his name is there.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Yes.

...and?

I'm well aware that nothing happened. No gun. No assassination attempt. I'm also aware that that was not known at the time of the occurrence.

Was there something else?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Local reports said the man, who identified himself as Austyn Crites, 33, was released shortly after the incident.

Trump later concluded his rally without further incident. The Secret Service said in a statement that no weapon was found. Crites said he was holding “Republicans against Trump” sign when he was tackled by people around him.

www.washingtonpost.com... 4d-cc2898cfab06_story.html

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I think both Trump and Hillary are terrible choices, both with their own unique issues. It's like a choice between Herpes and Gonorrhea. The third party candidate, whose name escapes me, makes stoners look bad and is equally a poor choice. Also, I'm Aussie so obviously I can't vote in US elections but I feel the right to have a say on them due to the massive influence the United States has on the world, for better or worse.

As an Aussie looking in on this absolute catastrophe of an election, this does not surprise me one little bit. Some poor bloke goes to a Trump rally to exercise his Constitutionally protected right to free speech and he is not only beaten up, choked and arrested, but some idiot yelled out "gun" to amplify the crowds reaction and to attempt to make the protestor out to be something he is not. This is typical coming from the Trump campaign and his supporters really. They deny it until the bitter end but the proof can be seen by anyone with eyes and ears and half a brain.

Trump is Orange Hitler. His supporters are misguided, violent racists who exemplify everything that is wrong with parts of the human race. If Trump is elected next Tuesday and even HALF of what the rest of us fear will happen does happen, then I would like to take this opportunity now to warn you that the rest of us are NOT going to be kind about rubbing it in your faces - that is if the US as a nation isn't well and truly over by then.

Cue the ignorant Trump supporters ganging up on me in their attempts to bully, intimidate and vilify anyone who dares speak out against their Lord and Hitler - as has been proven time and time again that they do. I half expect some ignoramus to try yelling "GUN!!!!" in this thread.......

EDIT TO ADD:

[sarcasm]Sure looks like a gun to me!![/sarcasm]

edit on 6/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
100℅ paid Hillary domestic terrorist.
He has all the right talking points nicely memorised.
He's been canvassing for Hillary too.

Last minute activity by the Clinton campaign to slow Trump momentum going into Tuesday. With the media no doubt briefed on their talking points.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

This isn't the mud pit.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He held up a friggin sign mate.
Stop with the complete fearmongering nonsense.

link   

a reply to: Kryties

This isn't the mud pit.

Well spotted. Take your own "advice" also.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

He held up a friggin sign mate.
Stop with the complete fearmongering nonsense.

He has turned up in the wikileaks hacks. Quite the coincidence.
Paid instigator.
Hilary's domestic terrorists are going to get someone killed, one way or the other.
edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join