It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It was a Hillary supporter named Austyn Crites here's his Facebook page

If that's the guy, this is really strange.

Why would he have a Republicans for Trump sign if he has Hillary all over his Facebook?
Could this have been another Dem setup?
Perhaps they were trying to make Trump do something stupid?
Would the guy who yelled he has a gun have something to do with this?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm a bit stressed and had one too many drinks. I'm usually quite entertaining after a few cold ones.

originally posted by: jappee

originally posted by: kazanoom
a reply to: jappee

Your boy will lose and you know it. We're stronger, smarter and more resilient than a two-bit flimflam man who has normalized lying. Pull your head out of your ass. You are damn right this is personal. I and the majority of rational voters will not let the progress that's been made be floundered by a vaudevillian joke.

And you are sooo far off thinking I am a Trump supporter. Check my post history.

"Your boy" ...I'm still laughing at this...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Yes. He is registered Republican, but is a #NeverTrump person.
Following FB link shows a group Nevada Republicans Proudly Voting For Secretary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe he was tearing the paper into the shape of a gun.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It was a Hillary supporter named Austyn Crites here's his Facebook page

Obviously a 'Rabid' Hillary supporter.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
kind of sounds like they might have found another way to keep those pesky non-trump supporters away from their rallies. see a sign you don't approve of, just attack him and start yelling gun!!

wonder how much it costs to hire someone to get beaten down and hauled away like that.
yes, in am insinuating what you think I am.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

(((smh)))

Murder attempt?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Definitely. If I am wrong, and he did have a gun, then I would have no reservation calling Trump's return to the stage as courageous.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he was tearing the paper into the shape of a gun.

It's a good thing he didn't fold it into an airplane, True Pundit would be "reporting" on the "attempted drone strike"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I know folks are going to jump all over this... ...and they should.

But Clinton would, or supporters anyway, be doing exactly the same thing. Actually, Clinton has a history of this, too. I seem to recall sniper fire???

Ah, me...

So glad I didn't vote for either of these twits...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I thought drone strikes were Hillarys gig?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

You thought that because you believe things from True Pundit. That's why I mentioned True Pundit. True Pundit was also behind the "invisible ear piece" hoax where an "NYPD source" was cited as an anonymous source. (the drone story had an anonymous "state dept source") Then there was something about a supposed leaked memo purportedly from Comey that all these FBI raids ON FBI AGENTS were coming or something ridiculous like that. Of course that never happened.

Eventually people are going to catch on to True Pundit. Naaaaah, who am I kidding.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm a bit stressed and had one too many drinks. I'm usually quite entertaining after a few cold ones.

originally posted by: jappee

a reply to: jappee

Your boy will lose and you know it. We're stronger, smarter and more resilient than a two-bit flimflam man who has normalized lying. Pull your head out of your ass. You are damn right this is personal. I and the majority of rational voters will not let the progress that's been made be floundered by a vaudevillian joke.

And you are sooo far off thinking I am a Trump supporter. Check my post history.

"Your boy" ...I'm still laughing at this...

Attention deprived is what you're projecting.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Perhaps others have had the same thought. I've thought for months now that protecting Trump is going to be an unusual challenge especially if he is elected.

This incident didn't surprise me at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Thoren

You thought that because you believe things from True Pundit. That's why I mentioned True Pundit. True Pundit was also behind the "invisible ear piece" hoax where an "NYPD source" was cited as an anonymous source. (the drone story had an anonymous "state dept source") Then there was something about a supposed leaked memo purportedly from Comey that all these FBI raids ON FBI AGENTS were coming or something ridiculous like that. Of course that never happened.

Eventually people are going to catch on to True Pundit. Naaaaah, who am I kidding.

They kind of remind me of all those pulp crime mags from the 20s and 30s ... "True Detective" and the like.

Pulp fiction.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sorry but I've never read True Pundit so you're wrong there. I read it here on these forums so if it has been proven to be untrue that she made a statement about droning Assange I am unaware of it.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The insanity!!! This is a fellow Republican. He will be branded a liberal and told he's a RINO. This is how bad things are in this country! RINOs are still being created. The turning upon themselves is an indication of how sick and out of control this situation has become. This is an unhealthy situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

It looks like there will be no winners in this election cycle = Civil War is a high probability.

If there is Civil Unrest, will the losing side in this election be labelled as Terrorists or Rebels?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join