It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That guy isn`t going to make it out of jail by Tuesday (election day), one less vote for Hillary.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

(post by kazanoom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
a reply to: jappee

Your boy will lose and you know it. We're stronger, smarter and more resilient than a two-bit flimflam man who has normalized lying. *SNIP* You are damn right this is personal. I and the majority of rational voters will not let the progress that's been made be floundered by a vaudevillian joke.

Tell that to the FBI.
edit on 6-11-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

Honestly, your hyperbole is a little odd. Who are you trying to convince? Others, or yourself?

Deny it as you will, and you will, this does nothing but good for his campaign.

link   

Your boy will lose and you know it. We're stronger, smarter and more resilient than a two-bit flimflam man who has normalized lying. *SNIP* You are damn right this is personal. I and the majority of rational voters will not let the progress that's been made be floundered by a vaudevillian joke.

You have taken a wrong turn my good man. What you want to do is go back the way you came and hang a hard left. The mud pit will be down on your right.

link   
You can hear someone in the crowd shout "He's got a gun!" in this clip. Have a listen.

I do agree with another poster though. It seems very odd Trump would be let back out at all if the man did in fact have a gun.

Personally I think SS thought a guy might have a gun, so they rushed Trump off. Found out the suspect didn't and decided there was no longer any threat.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

Your tactical and instinctual hindsight is awesome. Case closed - Trump is a pus*y coward because something something draft dodger bullies insecure suckers something something Jerry Springer ha?

I don't even...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

And you are sooo far off thinking I am a Trump supporter. Check my post history.

"Your boy" ...I'm still laughing at this...
edit on 11/5/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Or, he said he was going back out. What's the SS going to do, arrest him? Somehow, I doubt it.

Once the threat is over, why shouldn't he go back out? It's very presidential. I'd hazard a guess that some undecideds just became decideds.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Random crowd of Republicans "He's got a Gun!"

No **** he's got a Gun.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
However much I may disagree with him, and however profoundly, I wish to again go on record as saying I believe any acts of violence or destruction against any person or property are lamentable and unacceptable.

I am glad he's safe. We should, in my opinion, always be able to say that about another human being no matter what we disagree on or how dire those disagreements may seem.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
NBC news reporting No weapon found.
www.nbcnews.com... 150eb

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

For the reasons the other member surfaced. I find that very unlikely.

If someone came in with a gun then clearly there was a security breach. How do they know it was isolated to one man? For all they knew there were others with guns in the crowd with similar intentions. Which is the point. They didn't. Was that completely assessed in those 10 minutes? So yes, once the threat is over. The point was that the threat wouldn't have been deemed over, not within that very short span of time.

Hence I think what actually happened is they heard the shouts of a gun, acted, found out there wasn't a gun, and let it resume.

All my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Donald Trump was rushed off stage during his Reno, Nevada rally today when Secret Service thought there was a credible threat against him in the crowd. He was brought back on stage later, where he finished his speech. Trump supporters subdued a man and yelled out that he had a gun, when Secret Service sprang into action. The man was put under guard by Secret Service and reports later confirmed that no gun was found on the man and, in fact, supporters saw him raising a sign that they misinterpreted as being a gun. Trump supporters noted that Trump came back on stage later, continuing his speech despite a possible threat against his safety, when earlier in the day Hillary Clinton had canceled her own speech because of rain. Click through the gallery to see photos and stories about the rally in Reno. In this photo, police officers and Secret Service take a man away in handcuffs from the rally. He was later released. You can read all the details and see videos in our story here. (Getty)

Heavy

Mor e info here with pix

edit on 5-11-2016 by desert because: add bold

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

...and you may be right.

I couldn't care less, really. Even if I hadn't already mailed in my ballot, this wouldn't have made me vote for the man.

But even his most ardent critics have to admit, it's a better picture than Clinton running away from the rain earlier...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm glad no one was hurt and that it turned out to be nothing serious.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

My only question would be, how do you mistake a sign for a gun? I mean seriously???

No blame to the SS, they're doing what they're trained to do. Protect the principle.

Interesting times...

a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen!

edit on 11/5/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It was a Hillary supporter named Austyn Crites here's his Facebook page

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The guy who freaked out must be very paranoid. A sign and a gun don't look much alike.
edit on 5-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My only question would be, how do you mistake a sign for a gun? I mean seriously???

Confusion or passion of moment? Call for quick attention? Sigh.... interesting, crazy times

"There was a man that was holding a sign that said Republicans for Trump and some guy tried to get it,” Hall said. “There was a fight with a bunch of guys. ...Someone knocked the guy down and said he had a gun."

local news source

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join