It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Very WWE

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Austyn Crites, found in wikileaks email dump:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It was a Hillary supporter named Austyn Crites here's his Facebook page

Looks like someone has deleted his FB page. Is it possible for third parties to do that? I never knew, but it would seem it is possible since it's unlikely the page owner is currently in a situation with access to social media.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

“I had a sign that said ‘Republicans against Trump’. It is a sign that you can just print off online.”

Initially, there was the expected reaction of people around him booing, he said. “And then all of a sudden people next to me are starting to get violent; they’re grabbing at my arm, trying to rip the sign out of my hand,” he said.

He said he could not be sure but “it looked like” Trump was pointing at him, and may have been “instigating something”. Either way, the crowd piled on him, he said, kicking, punching, holding him on the ground and grabbing his testicles.

www.theguardian.com...

trump grabs pussies, his supporters grabs nuts....
fine crowd.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

What has happened in The US is that one party has turned into a faction over the last 20 years, rather than a political party we have been used to for 150 years. There should be no "sides" in our politics, but sadly this is what has happened.

It has been customary for the person elected to POTUS to address everyone as, "My fellow Americans" and act in the best interest of the country. I would assume that the party that chants "Lock her up!" would not govern with stability in mind but would begin a legacy of governing for their faction, if their candidate were elected. The other party, if chosen for POTUS, would continue to address "fellow Americans" and put country first.

I remember the civil unrest of the 1960-70s. My parents and grandparents of past periods of civil unrest (1920-30s). I do not know what will happen this time. The leaders of the faction party are now falling in line behind their candidate, and I do not see them able or willing to quell any ensuing civil unrest. So, yes, they may decide to label the "other side" enemies in need of punishment, whether they are elected or not.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Well, at least we know that she's smart enough to come in out of the rain!

And we know that he's smart enough to follow orders given by someone who knows is trained in security issues. I'm just glad nobody was harmed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Do you, or anyone else, have a link to said wikileak so I can find that instance myself?

I Photoshop as part of my career so I am always skeptical of images when I know how easy it is

That's quite the find if true though! I'd love to verify that. If someone links me source material then I will find it and post an image.

*edit: you'll have to trust my image isn't Photoshopped lol. Scratch that. I'll link if I can.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

There have been contentious elections before, and Civil War didn't break out. Well, other than when Lincoln was elected...but I digress

Other than a bunch of temper tantrums from the loser's supporters, and gloating from the other side...and those of us who didn't support either shaking our heads--a lot, I don't think there'll be much to do. Or so I most fervently pray.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

trump grabs pussies, his supporters grabs nuts

lol Now THAT'S a bumper sticker!

Adding here.... This is the Republican NeverTrump Twitter page.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Or so I most fervently pray.

That makes at least two of us.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It kind of makes me sick to watch that.

The next two days are going to be very very intense.

No one deserves to die over this crap, Clinton or Trump to an assassins bullet.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Title correction
Breaking Donald Trump rushed from stage due to protester

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah, death f'ing sucks. I don't wish it on either of them, or on any of us.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Title correction
Breaking Donald Trump rushed from stage due to protester

Look, I'm all anti-Trump.

But you're belittling the issue. I posted a video clip clearly showing people in the crowd were shouting someone had a gun!. SS, and Trump, did exactly what they should have done in that situation.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

At the time of the event, they didn't know there wasn't a gun.

Everyone reacted just as they're supposed to. There is no blame to be cast here, other than the idiots in the crowd that started the kerfuffle, over that signage.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No one deserves to die over this crap, Clinton or Trump to an assassins bullet.

Amen to that!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I guess you are right, there will be no civil war,.

The heavily fluoridated water will take away any fight.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

From what I understand the police had to rescue a protester who was being beat up buy a Trump crowd. His quick release from the authorities sorta confirms his story.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

title should say "silent protester at trump rally assaulted for holding sign while crowd yells gun!"

ya know there's a video circulating where obama is chastising his supporters for booing a protester at a rally.
alex jones was having (maybe still is) a contest paying off people who manage to get media attention for wearing clinton is a rapist and shouting it out. just about every candidate that has run for president in recent times, probably in earlier times also had to deal with protestors....
and none of those protestors were assaulted, let alone accused of trying to assassinate anyone.
so, it doesn't matter if he was supporting hillary...
heck it doesn't matter if the guy was to him to hold a sign up at the rally... after all alex jones is paying. a gd sign is no reason to physically attack someone, period.. and they were on top of him and beating on him before anyone yelled gun, matter of fact, he barely heard the word gun and wasn't aware that trump was taken off stage.

I am so sick of this election, I am so sick of the republican party at this point.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

title should say "silent protester at trump rally assaulted for holding sign while crowd yells gun!"

Are we really holding it against SS and Trump that they acted on the threat the crowd was loudly vocalizing?? It was their job to do so, and he thought his life might be on the line at the time.

More than that, death is scary #. If a perceived gun threat was pointed towards me then I would leave as fast as possible.

so, it doesn't matter if he was supporting hillary...

I agree.

I am so sick of this election

I agree.

I am so sick of the republican party at this point.

I agree.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join