It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Met With Mass Applause In Cleveland Ohio Jay-Z Concert

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cool story. That's the picture Michael D Cohen was shopping around telling people that it was Donald Trump receiving an NAACP award. You know that McCain and Hillary Clinton won the same award as well?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It doesn't take much to excite a Cleveland crowd.

Pretty much saying "hello cleveland" into the mic is all it takes to make the crowd go wild.

Yeah, it's amazing. You don't even have to call Mexicans rapists or anything!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Just about anything would raise Cleveland's spirits right about now, but honestly, I wouldn't expect most fans of truly garbage pop music to be able to recognize Hillary's overt criminality. It stands to reason, if you can stand to listen to Jay-Z or J-Hova or whatever he fancies himself and Beyonce, you can probably stand to listen to Hillary's lies as well.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I feel like this rally is proof in a way.. that of she wins.. and wins big.. it wont be fraud.. or rigging...

Ok let's not get crazy now.

First off this is no rally as she would NEVER attract that many people without major help. It was a concert with some political bs mixed in.

Secondly there will be fraud as they have nowhere left to turn since everything they've tried has failed at taking Trump down.

Also remember, remember what tomorrow is...

It ain't over yet. Not by a long shot. But I do hear the fat lady singing in the distance.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zakaris

"What are three people the world would be better off without for $500, Alex"

(pun intended)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Pretty much saying "hello cleveland" into the mic is all it takes to make the crowd go wild.

that's actually a true statement

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hillary paid a big fat fee so she could piggyback this event(she obviously couldn't muster this size crowd on her own). Then they manipulate the sound track--editing out all the boos--to make it sound like they're all lustily cheering her on. Notice how they never pan to the audience? Now they will use it in targeted advertising to certain demographics. But it's all smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Donald Trump likes that Puzzy word too. He must have some hip-hop in his blood, LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

As usual, Hillary's timing is off. When will this targeted-commercial run? Next Wednesday?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Jay-Z serenades Hillary with his song called, "Dead Presidents."

Lyrics....
Presidents to represent me
I'm out for presidents to represent me
I'm out for dead f###in' presidents to represent me

edit on 5-11-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: starviego

As usual, Hillary's timing is off. When will this targeted-commercial run? Next Wednesday?

it wasnt about commercial opportunities.. it was a strategic...major event in a swing state that influenced tens of thousands directly and will have major social media impact

shes making public appearances with Lebron James this weekend too.

If she wins Cleveland.. she will win Ohio

afterall Ohio didnt event vote for Trump in the primary

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just a little last ditch razzle dazzle.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I disagree. But his economic policies are far more superior and things like term limits to keep corruption controlled improves real lives the rest is bull.

A pity a certain generation has grown up under the "free lunch" social democracy system and fails to see it's fundamental economic flaw and the main media is controlled by a handful of corporations meaning they've been propagandised relentlessly, but the internet has evened things up. Game on ! Vote Trump._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Can't draw crowds herself so she has to leech off the popularity of others.

lol. Sad. Especially this late in the game.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Let me guess, you're a trump supporter?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
pfff....

jay-z 'do as thou will' and Hillary(bill,epstein,virgin islands)

Well it figures wasn't Allister Crowley looking for the prostitute of Babylon....
Connecting the dots used to be more difficult...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Im watching the beginning of the rally right now and its invigorating

"Get out to vote!"

"Get your family out to vote!"

"Get your friends out to vote"

"Get people who you dont even like out to vote!"

I Lol'ed pretty hard after that one..

They also brought up all of Hillarys supporters (which drew cheers)

Then they brought up all of her derractors... namely Assange (which is interesting they even brought him up)...and Dabid Duke and the KKK... both of which were hit with 30k thinderous boo's

I feel the need to post about this because of the rapid fire of threads and posts people made about how hillary doesnt get people at her rallys, and how she cant rile up a crowd, and how some of you dont believe that many people support her...

I feel like this rally is proof in a way.. that of she wins.. and wins big.. it wont be fraud.. or rigging... it will be masses of passionate voters who really dislike Trump and see Hillary as an opportunity for something great.

Thats all.

We exist

Are you serious? lOL She had to get a rap star offering a free concert to get as many people at her rally as Trump does ALONE.

Over half those people there could give 2 #s about Hillary LMAO!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This just looks so desperate, outside of them performing for her you know that old lady never heard on Jay-z song.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join