It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Met With Mass Applause In Cleveland Ohio Jay-Z Concert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Im from Cleveland born and raised.. just moved out here to Phoenix AZ.. and Im sad I missed this event.

Jay-Z... Beyonce... Chance the Rapper.. Future...

Jay Z, tonight, got on stage after the concert and gave Hillary quite the inteoduction.. he said..

"I show no Ill will to that other guy... but his language is divisive.. I want my daughter to grow up in a world where she can be whatever she wants to be.. we are stronger together!"

The crowd went insane. There had to be 20-30,000 in attendance easily... seeing as how all my friends are back home its all over my social media feeds. Apparently she gave quite the speech...

www.cnn.com...

CNN)Hillary Clinton enlisted some star power Friday with a concert featuring Jay Z, Beyonce, Chance the Rapper and Big Sean, part of an effort to drum up excitement behind her campaign the weekend before Election Day.

The group of rap and hip hop icons urged voters to head to the polls on Tuesday and firmly backed Clinton's candidacy.

"I want my daughter to grow up seeing a women lead our country and knowing that her possibilities are limitless," said Beyonce, sporting a black-and-white polka dot pantsuit. "And that's why I am with her." Her performance was backed by dancers in blue pantsuits, an obvious reference to Clinton.
The Cleveland concert, meant to drive up turnout among young people in Ohio, was announced weeks ago, but only as a Jay Z performance, not a joint appearance with his wife.
"We have unfinished business to do," Clinton told the audience after the concert. "More barriers to break and with your help, a glass ceiling to crack once and for all!"
Clinton came out after a duet by Jay Z and Beyonce. In her short speech, Clinton quoted something the iconic rapper said during his 2008 performance for then-Sen. Barack Obama.
"And remember," Clinton said, "Jay memorably said something we should all recall: Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk. And Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could ran. And Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly!"
No one mentioned Donald Trump by name on stage, but multiple performers made mention of his candidacy.
"This other guy, I don't have any ill will ... he cannot be my president," Jay Z said. "He cannot be our president. Once you divide us, you weaken us, we are stronger together. And without further ado, I would like to introduce to you the next president of the United State, Miss Hillary Clinton."

She even quoted some Jay-Z lyrics in her address... I know this sounds crazy.. but Cleveland is the driving force of Ohio.. this could really swing the tides back in her favor... it was genius... heres a video

edit on 5-11-2016 by Lucidparadox because: Typo

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It doesn't take much to excite a Cleveland crowd.

Pretty much saying "hello cleveland" into the mic is all it takes to make the crowd go wild.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Did you see the video of him at the event punching the girl in the face yet?
Same event right?

Edit:
more like a slap/push to the face for taking his pic.
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: added2

NVM, that was in 2011.
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Birds of a feather.

Jay-z hates and abuses women and little girls almost as much as the Clintons.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Wanting to unite is divisive? Glad I get to learn new things everyday.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
1000000% scripted. Anything and everything that Hillary does is scripted down to the last dot. Celebrities(most) do it for the fame and money they receive for doing this stuff. They truely do not care who's paying them as long as they get what they want. Which is of course money and fame.

I really wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of people who say in public they are for Hillary but end up voting for Trump in secret... You're publicly shamed for you opinion if you like Trump better and praised if you support Hillary. In this day and age people don't want the one who they are told to like, they want the under dog the one who gets all the hate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Wanting to unite is divisive? Glad I get to learn new things everyday.

Trumps divisive language in addressing women, extraditing hispanic immigrants, banning muslims, his history with discrimination with his real estate and african americans, him telling his rally members to punch people, his language reagrding using nuclear weapons, his language about building walls, his language regarding stop and frisk.... is all divisive language. Thanks for playing though

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What a basket of deplorables!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
1000000% scripted. Anything and everything that Hillary does is scripted down to the last dot. Celebrities(most) do it for the fame and money they receive for doing this stuff. They truely do not care who's paying them as long as they get what they want. Which is of course money and fame.

I really wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of people who say in public they are for Hillary but end up voting for Trump in secret... You're publicly shamed for you opinion if you like Trump better and praised if you support Hillary. In this day and age people don't want the one who they are told to like, they want the under dog the one who gets all the hate.

From what I heard they did it for free tonsupport the cause... they dont want to risk a Trump presidency so they did a free concert

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Rosa Parks and Mohammed Ali w/Trumps all receiving the Ellis Island Award, look it up.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Im watching the beginning of the rally right now and its invigorating

"Get out to vote!"

"Get your family out to vote!"

"Get your friends out to vote"

"Get people who you dont even like out to vote!"

I Lol'ed pretty hard after that one..

They also brought up all of Hillarys supporters (which drew cheers)

Then they brought up all of her derractors... namely Assange (which is interesting they even brought him up)...and Dabid Duke and the KKK... both of which were hit with 30k thinderous boo's

I feel the need to post about this because of the rapid fire of threads and posts people made about how hillary doesnt get people at her rallys, and how she cant rile up a crowd, and how some of you dont believe that many people support her...

I feel like this rally is proof in a way.. that of she wins.. and wins big.. it wont be fraud.. or rigging... it will be masses of passionate voters who really dislike Trump and see Hillary as an opportunity for something great.

Thats all.

We exist

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Big pimpin up at Washington DC

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Just because it's free for some one to attend does not mean it was a free concert. All the people who worked on this concert sound, visual, crowed control and other various people it takes to hold a concert get paid. And I highly highly doubt Jay z and Beyonce didn't get some sort of payment for their service. And the money doesn't come from the people who attended the event, It comes from the donations the Clinton campaign has received from the people who support her, being her "normal" voters and the companies that support her.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Hillary doesn't in fact have huge numbers at her rallies.

Jay Z and Beyoncé however, given their profession.

I hope you can see the reasoning here.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm sure this was the first time any of them have met Hillary.

And the last time any of them will see her.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Er...ILLEGAL immigrants, not Hispanic. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your tripe.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Im from Cleveland born and raised.. just moved out here to Phoenix AZ.. and Im sad I missed this event.

you didn't miss much. in fact jayzie and bouncy wouldn't have showed up if they hadn't got paid.

edit on 5-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Im watching the beginning of the rally right now and its invigorating

"Get out to vote!"

"Get your family out to vote!"

"Get your friends out to vote"

"Get people who you dont even like out to vote!"

I Lol'ed pretty hard after that one..

They also brought up all of Hillarys supporters (which drew cheers)

Then they brought up all of her derractors... namely Assange (which is interesting they even brought him up)...and Dabid Duke and the KKK... both of which were hit with 30k thinderous boo's

I feel the need to post about this because of the rapid fire of threads and posts people made about how hillary doesnt get people at her rallys, and how she cant rile up a crowd, and how some of you dont believe that many people support her...

I feel like this rally is proof in a way.. that of she wins.. and wins big.. it wont be fraud.. or rigging... it will be masses of passionate voters who really dislike Trump and see Hillary as an opportunity for something great.

Thats all.

We exist

Trump did this three times yesterday. The crowds were obviously smaller but the YouTube viewers of each rally are 20-40 thousand so number wise not even close. He has been doing this every week, almost every single day. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
There had to be 20-30,000 in attendance easily...

Look what it took to draw that crowd. "Jay-Z... Beyonce... Chance the Rapper.. Future... " You really think that many would show without them?
edit on 5-11-2016 by Zakaris because:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join