It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Met With Mass Applause In Cleveland Ohio Jay-Z Concert

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

OMG Hillary actually drew a crowd......all she needed was some popular people that other people actually want to go out and see.....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Jahari

originally posted by: dogstar23

Just about anything would raise Cleveland's spirits right about now, but honestly, I wouldn't expect most fans of truly garbage pop music to be able to recognize Hillary's overt criminality. It stands to reason, if you can stand to listen to Jay-Z or J-Hova or whatever he fancies himself and Beyonce, you can probably stand to listen to Hillary's lies as well.

Your such a freakin relic and the world would be a better place when you and your kind are extinct from this rock so us civilized free thinking people can begin to build a better world.

Should all people who don't like Jay-Z be exterminated then in your new and better world?

And those that like jay-z is what again?

Morons with no taste.
Hopefully that is clear for you.

And like i said there is no room for people like u anymore. Because someone likes a certain genre of music they are morons. U get stars for that. Smh. I made these comments to show how one sided and bigoted u fukks are and your proving it!

I see, no place for anyone who thinks people listening to moronic music are morons.
Which nasty words should be banned do you think? Are you going to be executing everyone you deem 'there is no room for' or is it more like camps or something?

Camps that play jay-z over loud speakers. Your not making sense sir. What point are you trying to make? My point is one of tolerance. Your calling a whole culture...a whole race of people...morons. is that clear enough for you?

Ah, camps then.
Does every person in the race you are talking about like and listen to Jay-Z? That's news to me. I assume it's only that race too? To answer your question, no, you are not being clear (except that you want to put people in camps that don't like Jay-Z and think those that do are morons).

Why are you so fixed on jay-z? What about other rappers? People that like them are morons too i'd assume? I also said culture, which isnt one race. No everyone in the race does not listen to jay but they dont regards those that do as morons. Whats your problem? Is this topic to difficult for you to understand?

So why are you so upset as to say there is no place for me and I should be in a camp?
Seems a bit of an over reaction to me thinking people who like Jay-Z (or those that mimic his talentless music) are moronic. Going to a stadium and listening (never mind paying) to someone shouting swear words and screaming about b*****, wh**** , and killing people seems very moronic to me. So what?

Ok from what you just said it amazes me that peoplr cant see the racism in this post. Talentless? I find this very offensive. Im going to give you a pass because for one your from the UK. Camps? Your so naive if you think thats what i want or even said. All that was brought up by yourself in an attempt to argue your point. It failed! Killing? Is that what i said? Or are you out of ammunition you needed to reload with your strawman?

ooooh thanks for your pass. Much appreciated. I didn't know calling someone talentless was racist. Perhaps you can pass on a look up table or something to let us know what words are now classed as racism. Post it here maybe, it would be sooo appreciated.

Camps is what you said, presumably because you thought extermination was a bit extreme.
So if not camps, how would you ensure that there is "no room" for people like me?

Just to be clear. Who agrees with this persons views? Thats the only reason black "flolks" like trump. He's in your face!!! Dont dance around how u feel say it. Dont imply!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

ROFLMAO...you mean the same event when people started leaving after Hillary took the stage?...

Is that the "thunderous applause" Hillary got?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
What a basket of deplorables!

And Hillary's buddy Madonna says she'll give a hummer (not the automobile) to any man or woman who vote for Hillary. Hillary Clinton sure knows how to attract the cream of society doesn't she?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah sorry OP. After looking at your history on ATS, I find this thread to be very suspect. Good luck though.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Odd, as everything I saw from that event showed a very small crowd, with many empty seats, even for a free concert. Also heard it said that, as she came on stage, many left.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join