It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

whilst any normal human being aware of the case has already dismissed the notion that he did anything wrong

I doubt that.

And besides, the Trump we know would come after her, whether it was smart or not.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Greggers

From the ego that the public has seen, I would certainly see that to be true. However, would it be worth it?

If he is innocent, yes it would be worth it. He would stop her from coming forward again, for starters. Also, it would show the allegations for what they truly were.

The allegation shave already been shown for what they were, multiple times.

Not really.

At this point, it's all just speculation. A lawsuit would solidify it with details and carve it permanently into the public record.

LOL, a case with no evidence has been dropped.
There are no details.

We'll never know whether there was sufficient evidence because the evidence was never presented.

Let go of the propaganda. Free yourself.
As Voltaire said, "man is free at the moment he wishes to be"

I'm not pushing propaganda. I'm acknowledging that evidence -- if it exists -- will not be presented since there isn't going to be a trial.

Bummer.

Charges dropped a second time.

It's over.

Not unless Trump sues her, as she can always pop up later.

You do realise that anyone, and I mean anyone, can start a case against Trump and get it to the exact same point.
It can happen at any time, even today. Nothing other than the willingness to make things up is required.

Yes, I do realize that. And since this particular woman has shown a propensity to do this (twice now), I would fully expect Trump to take legal action to stop her.

Yeah see, he's learning to ignore that crap like hillary and her emails.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

whilst any normal human being aware of the case has already dismissed the notion that he did anything wrong

I doubt that.

And besides, the Trump we know would come after her, whether it was smart or not.

Normal people do not think another human being has raped someone if there is no evidence he even knows the accuser, no evidence that he did it, and the woman drops the case after trying twice to even get a court to listen to her especially when such case is in the middle of a Presidential election campaign and the woman claims to have not even known him back then, but recognised him off the Apprentice, but decided to act later during the Presidential run. At the same time, representatives are fighting about how much to sell the video for and sending thousands of emails to every news outlet and reporter trying to sell the story.

Crazy people, filed with an innate need to believe the story, will of course want more evidence to get it out of their minds. Though, deep down they know that they will never get it out of their minds and will stew on it for eternity.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I hope Trump is smart enough to get his lawyers to sue this "unknown woman" and investigate the crap out of it. I would put a few hundred on there being a link to the Clintons or someone with whom they associate or who has donated to them.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That is something else that should really be addressed by the law. A false or clinically insane woman's ability to cry rape is like a gun without a safety. Don't get me wrong for a sec...a pedophile is the worst but a rapist is an extremely close second and prison or death is no where near harsh enough. But...an angry woman can cry rape and the man, innocent or not is immediately destroyed.

Here in PA we even had (not rape) one case where a teen girl would frequent bars and looked old enough so she was never (or rarely) carded. So this trucker stops into a bar and the girl is there. He sees a woman in a bar...must be of age. They talk and then hook-up. She decides to file charges and the guy is arrested, charged and ends up on the sex crimes list.

Sucks huh? Well, a few days later the news reports...ready for this...SHE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE. No charges against her...she is just a minor and a few guys who believed a woman in a bar was enough evidence to believe she was of age.

Yes...get the bad guys, but realize there are people out there willing to use these charges to harm others.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wild speculation ahead!
Maybe there was no woman at all. So no one to pay off and no one to stand in trial. Dems knew they would never go to court and reveal her identity because she does not exist.
OR
If Trump really did rape her, then he does know her identity and could easily pay her off to drop. Unless he raped dozens of girls and does not remember any of them.
Not saying either of these happened, just points to ponder.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Her identity has been widely known for several years, actually, and is easily found by anyone with even the tiniest familiarity with Google.

She might have made it up, or she may have settled "out of court.*"

She was indigent as of the date of her filing and representing herself.

*A euphemism for civil complaints who learn that they will be on the hook for the defendant's legal fees if they do not prove their case.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Not that Trump would ever buy himself out of a lawsuit.

Lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What about the eye witness to this who was on epsteins payroll?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Her name was out there.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ruh-roh...back to "release his taxes" and "he said he gropes pussies" for you Hitlery supporters.

Meanwhile..back at the Satanic Child slavery money laundering/racketeering operation the Clintons are running......
edit on 5-11-2016 by MysticMadman because: cuz i sed so

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey, how bout that Rolling Stone Mag rape case.

They got slammed for that.

Maybe that's why jane doe dropped the case.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

We'll never know whether there was sufficient evidence because the evidence was never presented.

and it won't, because it was a lie, the woman and her two witness that say he did it were in cahoots. thinking trump would settle out of court, he wouldn't and someone got cold feet and backed out.

edit on 5-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There is a well known and by now blatantly predictable tactic used by the Clinton camp. If you're guilty of something and going to be accused of it, accuse your opponent of it to get as much of a smoke screen as possible. Trump and ties to Putin. That was said after Hillary was revealed as engineering a uranium sale to Russia. They tried to spin Trump's health as being bad when she was falling down and having seizures. Trump's a liar when she got nailed on giving false testimony on the emails. Now this.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's no surprise this lawsuit was a farce from the beginning and this was the worst they can conjure up against him. Now, we can focus on making sure Hillary and Bill don't get into the white house again.

Actually Allred and her daughter should be disbarred for ethical reasons. Trumps lawyers should file a complaint with the Bar association, so these hacks can lose their law licenses.
edit on 5-11-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman
Ruh-roh...back to "release his taxes" and "he said he gropes pussies" for you Hitlery supporters.

Meanwhile..back at the Satanic Child slavery money laundering/racketeering operation the Clintons are running......

Well said - there is nothing they managed to dig up on Trump in 18 months that can even be considered in the same ball park as the disgusting Clintons and their minions.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Lol.

Actually he's known not to settle and litigate the opponent endlessly.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
There is a well known and by now blatantly predictable tactic used by the Clinton camp. If you're guilty of something and going to be accused of it, accuse your opponent of it to get as much of a smoke screen as possible. Trump and ties to Putin. That was said after Hillary was revealed as engineering a uranium sale to Russia. They tried to spin Trump's health as being bad when she was falling down and having seizures. Trump's a liar when she got nailed on giving false testimony on the emails. Now this.

Or you could stop being so divisive and join the rest of us who are sick of the games by both sides.
edit on 5-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: angeldoll

Lol.

Actually he's known not to settle and litigate the opponent endlessly.

I'm sure he is...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

His accuser probably dropped it because of all the death threats she's been receiving.

But that's none of my business.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join