It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Greggers

From the ego that the public has seen, I would certainly see that to be true. However, would it be worth it?

If he is innocent, yes it would be worth it. He would stop her from coming forward again, for starters. Also, it would show the allegations for what they truly were.

The allegation shave already been shown for what they were, multiple times.

Not really.

At this point, it's all just speculation. A lawsuit would solidify it with details and carve it permanently into the public record.

LOL, a case with no evidence has been dropped.
There are no details.

We'll never know whether there was sufficient evidence because the evidence was never presented.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Certainly can't rule it out, however as was stated earlier by UKtruth, there was zero evidence to start with other than heresay. Given the fact that she is a Jane Doe, the chances of finding out if she got a comfy retirement would probably elude us.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

From the ego that the public has seen, I would certainly see that to be true. However, would it be worth it?

If he is innocent, yes it would be worth it. He would stop her from coming forward again, for starters. Also, it would show the allegations for what they truly were.

Not really.

At this point, it's all just speculation. A lawsuit would solidify it with details and carve it permanently into the public record.

There are no details.

We'll never know whether there was sufficient evidence because the evidence was never presented.

Let go of the propaganda. Free yourself.
As Voltaire said, "man is free at the moment he wishes to be"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Different nation, different laws. That being said i know a fellow that's doing 12 years in gaol for 2 counts of rape that happened 10 years apart just on the evidence 2 of his ex partners gave in court.

Absolutely no other evidence other than there testimony. One of them a known prostitute and the other who has been known to cry rape before(lied) and has also previously been done with perjury.

The point being if "They" wish to make trumped up charges stick, then they will do so.

Guy was even let out on appeal but then re arrested and incarcerated, that does not happen often, but there were ulterior motives at play.

edit on 5-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not certain, thus my asking of the question. I do however recall seeing a copy of a manifest with his name on it. That does not necessarily put him on the island, just on the plane to somewhere.

It was discussed on another thread. His only recorded flight on Epsteins plane is from Florida to New York.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Not really.

There are no details.

I'm not pushing propaganda. I'm acknowledging that evidence -- if it exists -- will not be presented since there isn't going to be a trial.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I've heard of and seen similar stories. There are a few differences here to note.
1. I'm pretty sure she does not have a witness (that will testify anyway)
2. This is a civil case and not a criminal case
3. I would have to imagine Trumps lawyers are quite good..and expensive.

Given those, i believe they would have a very hard time proving that their case is valid. Since there is no evidence or evidence that has not seen light, I doubt we will know for sure anytime soon.

(post by MillerTribe removed for a manners violation)

link   

Not really.

There are no details.

I'm not pushing propaganda. I'm acknowledging that evidence -- if it exists -- will not be presented since there isn't going to be a trial.

Bummer.

Charges dropped a second time.

It's over.

link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Crying rape is morally.reprehensible, I actually hope Trump sues her to send a message to any woman who thinks this is OK.

Which anyone in that position and enough money to pursue the case would do without hesitation. So when he doesn't what does that mean? The answer is bleedin obvious to everyone on the planet except those who have I love Trump badges!.

The question is, how much is this farce affected America?

The US has the worst two candidates in history. Well actually 5 candidates but the US electorate is too brainwashed to vote for anyone outside of the financially corrupted two party system.

It is ironic that people are voting for Trump as an anti establishment figure who is actually backed up by one of the establishment parties! Dumb! If they truly believed in kicking the establishment then vote for one of the other three!!!!! DUH!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Not really.

There are no details.

Bummer.

It's over.

Not unless Trump sues her, as she can always pop up later.

(post by MillerTribe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Not really.

There are no details.

Bummer.

It's over.

You do realise that anyone, and I mean anyone, can start a case against Trump and get it to the exact same point.
It can happen at any time, even today. Nothing other than the willingness to make things up is required.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MillerTribe

Not really.

There are no details.

Gloria Allred and her test tube daughter should be hanging in city center with anyone who supports them.

I like pasta.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Careful with the food jokes, there's some creepy stuff flying around the interwebs and ATS.

link   

Not really.

There are no details.

Bummer.

It's over.

You do realise that anyone, and I mean anyone, can start a case against Trump and get it to the exact same point.
It can happen at any time, even today. Nothing other than the willingness to make things up is required.

Yes, I do realize that. And since this particular woman has shown a propensity to do this (twice now), I would fully expect Trump to take legal action to stop her.

link   

I don't have a clue whether or not Trump committed such an atrocity but i do know that money talks and also pays for competent lawyers that can work the system to there advantage.

One has to wonder, should Mr Trump have had to engage the services of the court appointed attorney, would the charges have so easily been dismissed?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The charges were not dismissed, they were dropped. Meaning the plaintiff withdrew from the case.

To the second part of your reply...good question!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Not really.

There are no details.

Bummer.

It's over.

Yes, I do realize that. And since this particular woman has shown a propensity to do this (twice now), I would fully expect Trump to take legal action to stop her.

If I were in his position I would not bother. It opens the door to any number of crazy women who want to get in the news and he would spend the rest of his life in court suing rape accusers.

Best to leave her to her conscience. She has no money and he doesn't need money, whilst any normal human being aware of the case has already dismissed the notion that he did anything wrong.

So, he doesn't even need to clear his name except with people who have an irrational hatred of him and will believe he did it even if the woman stepped forward and said "sorry, i was paid to make s*** up". Why would he bother with those people? Best to let them stew in their own hatred.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Not a shocking confession.

Doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that that the obviously drummed up charges against Trump have been dropped. Or are you just trying to once again drag a thread away from the original topic in hopes of thread deletion?

Typical left tactic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join