It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: angeldoll
Not that Trump would ever buy himself out of a lawsuit.

Lol.

Actually he's known not to settle and litigate the opponent endlessly.

That's only about half the time. The other half he just settles. Read.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
if trump loses the election I`m sure he will counter sue her.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Or.....it was all politically motived.

So everything against Hillary was politically motivated..........

So that means if it was that way for Trump then ALL the charges for BOTH of them are political and have no merit?

Or will you admit to being that hypocritical?

Im an avid Anti Hillary person that wants to see her and Bill in prison for LIFE and I can see you Trump supporters hypocrisy.........you guys make me sick.....

No it is not remotely the same. There are literally mountains of evidence against Hillary. In wikileaks alone with all the proof of bribery, destruction of evidence, and total lack of concern for securing classified information she could be put away for life if we had an honest justice department.

Do I believe in any of the groping allegations against Trump - No not really, but I suppose they are possible. But it is only logical knowing the history of the Clintons, and the fact all the allegations came out a month before the election, and many of the accusers have already been discredited that they are bogus.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JinMI

His accuser probably dropped it because of all the death threats she's been receiving.

But that's none of my business.

Alledged death threats, let's make that clear. It's a nice way to cover your own retreat "oooh.... yeah, it wasn't because I was full of #, I had death threats."

Don't tell me that you wait 20 years to sue, then just after a failed live stream (which was DDOSed by the way) you suddenly chicken out and drop all charges because of death threats? I don't buy it...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There is only one real question at this point.

Why did she decide to drop her allegations?

1. Was it because of "death threats"?

2. Was it because the Clinton campaign decided to stop sending her paychecks?

3. Was it because it was all made up in the first place?

I go with option 2 and 3.
edit on R322016-11-05T10:32:34-05:00k3211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-11-05T10:50:13-05:00k5011Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

His accuser probably dropped it because of all the death threats she's been receiving.

But that's none of my business.

Didn't you push it when you thought it was true, despite no evidence?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: UKTruth

whilst any normal human being aware of the case has already dismissed the notion that he did anything wrong

I doubt that.

And besides, the Trump we know would come after her, whether it was smart or not.

Normal people do not think another human being has raped someone if there is no evidence he even knows the accuser, no evidence that he did it, and the woman drops the case after trying twice to even get a court to listen to her especially when such case is in the middle of a Presidential election campaign and the woman claims to have not even known him back then, but recognised him off the Apprentice, but decided to act later during the Presidential run. At the same time, representatives are fighting about how much to sell the video for and sending thousands of emails to every news outlet and reporter trying to sell the story.

Crazy people, filed with an innate need to believe the story, will of course want more evidence to get it out of their minds. Though, deep down they know that they will never get it out of their minds and will stew on it for eternity.

Your use of the term "normal people" is merely an attempt to cast aspersions on those who disagree with you.

When people hear rape allegations, people have a tendency to believe them until they are proven false -- In other words, the court of public opinion works counter to how we expect a court of law to work.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The title needs to be edited because there are no charges against him. She didnt press chaeges criminally. It was a civil lawsuit that was dropped.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Not that Trump would ever buy himself out of a lawsuit.

Lol.

Actually he's known not to settle and litigate the opponent endlessly.

That's only about half the time. The other half he just settles. Read.

That doesn't change what I said. Where do you get the half number anyway? I see some sour grapes here that trumps not a rapist like you hoped for. That's ok you still have bill.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST....

However, what is sad is that there are close to 700000 'reported' rapes each year. That is barbaric. That is what the discussion should be about and not a person who was after money and money only.

He should sue her and her attorneys just for #es and giggles...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I imagined as much myself too. Stands to reason these so called victims only come to light at a time like this. Where were they many years ago. Thing is, women these days have WAY to much power in terms of their rights in the eyes of the law. If a women so much as makes an allegation, then in the eyes of the court its fact, it happened. With no proof or evidence.

Many times I hear over and over men being deemed rapists and attackers and they will demonise men because in the eyes of the law and normally women work that side of the law, they put men down as uncontrollable, its inbuilt. They will attack any women because we are animals. In their eyes.

A women however gets off scot free. She will always be deemed at least for now, as the saint, the do gooder, the only person able to be civil.

Madness.

Good to hear anyway, Trump is a good fella.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
hing is, women these days have WAY to much power in terms of their rights in the eyes of the law. If a women so much as makes an allegation, then in the eyes of the court its fact, it happened. With no proof or evidence.

Rape cases are notoriously difficult to prove in court. What you're saying isn't true.

The court of public opinion, however, is another thing altogether.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Check her bank account.

It may have a few more 0's in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So I either the death threats got to much for her or she made up the story. Fantastic this clears up nothing.

Actually, it has nothing to do with "threats" lol. That's what they'd like ppl to believe and sadly, some do.

Bloom's law partners wanted nothing to do with a BS case is what I read...Idk if that's true as I saw it on Twitter BUT if you look back at the history of her allegations, you'd see this is not the FIRST time this case has been dropped/thrown out of court.

Trump wins again, thank God.

BTW, Lisa Bloom is G. Allred's daughter. Imagine that...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: BlackProject
hing is, women these days have WAY to much power in terms of their rights in the eyes of the law. If a women so much as makes an allegation, then in the eyes of the court its fact, it happened. With no proof or evidence.

Rape cases are notoriously difficult to prove in court. What you're saying isn't true.

The court of public opinion, however, is another thing altogether.

There was no evidence, at all, in this case. That's why it was thrown out one of the three times...

I wonder if there's even an actual "victim" or if they planned to can it all aslong in order to get the LIE into the news...

Dems are sick and running scared!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The Dems don't follow through with their false allegations they like to just imply rape or impropriety without actually having to come up with proof. Usually making false claims is enough. See Julian Assange.

AND THIS quote from the article "On Wednesday, Johnson suddenly cancelled a press conference at which she was set to reveal herself for the first time, saying she was 'too afraid' following a series of 'threats' against her."

Do you suppose she was threatened by Clintons Followers? I'll bet not. The Trumpette's will have found ways to pester and intimidate this girl. This is exactly the behavior Trump has displayed in the debates. It the behavior he has been inciting the Trumptettes to engage in.

I predict a messy day a the polls.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Pyle
So I either the death threats got to much for her or she made up the story. Fantastic this clears up nothing.

Actually, it has nothing to do with "threats" lol. That's what they'd like ppl to believe and sadly, some do.

Bloom's law partners wanted nothing to do with a BS case is what I read...Idk if that's true as I saw it on Twitter BUT if you look back at the history of her allegations, you'd see this is not the FIRST time this case has been dropped/thrown out of court.

Trump wins again, thank God.

BTW, Lisa Bloom is G. Allred's daughter. Imagine that...
YOUR #$%^ING opinion.

SHE said IN her press release HER reasons to drop the suit. She did not mention hers lawyers office politics and neither SHould you as they a germain to the point. They are not the factor THE VICTIM provided for droping it. The fact she provided is she is being threatened, presumably by Trump supporter, with more violence and abuse. This kind thing terrifies rape victims. Or are you saying her lawyer threatened her?

Show some respect.
edit on 5-11-2016 by SmilingROB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The Dems don't follow through with their false allegations they like to just imply rape or impropriety without actually having to come up with proof. Usually making false claims is enough. See Julian Assange.

See Duke and UVA.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , the only pedophile perverts in the race are the Clintons ?

..... and Anthony Weiner AKA Carlos Danger, indirectly in the race.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

she was 'too afraid' following a series of 'threats' against her."

translated means

" oh no we got a court date and he's not wanting to settle. i'm going to have to pay his lawyers 100's of thousand's if not millions of dollars if i lose. i better drop it now. i know i'll say that i got death threats surely dump ol clintonites will believe that"

edit on 5-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join