It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

fbi even said they dont have anything on those emails. they dont even know if there is anything in there cuz they havent even looked through them yet lol.

so chumpsters making exagerated claims of what is happening is what is funny, when the fbi has clearly said they dont even know if anything in there will be pertinent lol.

look up julian assange also, he even said in an interview, trump will not win the election lol

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Oh really? Please source you claim.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I am surprised theantediluvian and the usual trump haters didn't post this hours ago.

They seemed obsessed with this case and couldn't stop posting about it before.

Now they suddenly seem to have lost all interest.

Hahahaha!!! Love me some Deny comments. And you make a strong point. The ones railing the most seem to disappear when truth comes out. Or make statements like "she received death threats.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Not surprised, whether he did it or not his accusers don't have any proof so he would never be convicted. I'm more interested in the cases against Trump where the judges specifically made them non election issues by scheduling them after the election. Such as his fraud case with Trump University.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: namelesss

There is recourse should he choose to travel that road. This was a civil case and not a criminal case and it may not be worth it. Time will tell

Not really. What's Trump going to do, countersue? He can't prove any damages.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How do you know this was a fake lawsuit. Trump could have paid her to keep her mouth shut and drop the lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

give me a source on an indictment lol like trumpsters spreading like a virus when the fbi hasnt even looked at the emails yet to see if they have anything even at all lol.

commey even said they didnt look through them all even yet so they dont know whats there if anything at all lol.

just read his announcement.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
How do you know this was a fake lawsuit. Trump could have paid her to keep her mouth shut and drop the lawsuit.

About as likely as the Easter Bunny visiting you and giving you chocolate treats. Fantasy Island isn't real and neither is your supposition.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

whats bad is he is one of two accused of rape of those girls on lolita island.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

give me a source on an indictment lol like trumpsters spreading like a virus when the fbi hasnt even looked at the emails yet to see if they have anything even at all lol.

Deflect

commey even said they didnt look through them all even yet so they dont know whats there if anything at all lol.

More deflection.

Would you expect him to say anything different? Besides, it matters zero.

So you can't source your BS claims? Alrighty.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

There's slander, libel and defamation. If and that's a big if, he wanted to push it through court he could. I doubt it would be worth anybodies time.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Most people on seeing this or many of them might think - gee I never knew that Donald Trump was a close friend of Jeffrey Epstein and was reported to have attended that Billionaire Pedo's sex parties, nor that he was accused of viciously raping a then 13 year old girl!

Gee, I'm glad she dropped the charges against him (under threat's against her life) so that I can feel good about voting for him on Tuesday..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I am surprised theantediluvian and the usual trump haters didn't post this hours ago.

They seemed obsessed with this case and couldn't stop posting about it before.

Now they suddenly seem to have lost all interest.

Hahahaha!!! Love me some Deny comments. And you make a strong point. The ones railing the most seem to disappear when truth comes out. Or make statements like "she received death threats.

Yep, they have moved on to their piece of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Not that Trump would ever buy himself out of a lawsuit.

Lol.

Any evidence or even a glimmer of fact? Or are you simply pulling that out of the ole butthole?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The Dems don't follow through with their false allegations

Ya...The GOP definitely go them beat on that 200%.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Having followed the story and evidence...The plaintiff is definitely not fully mentally healthy. Whether her allegations are true is separate question. There is a ton more evidence supporting the Trump + Epstein relationship than their is for the right wings smears on Bill plus Epstein. Either/or can be true or neither, but if an objective observer was forced to choose..the Depostions, testimony, black book etc. at the time Epstein was prosecuted specifically and repeatedly articulate the Trump + Epstein relationship.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am beginning to wonder why Gloria has so much interest in what the Clintons ask her to do. I wonder if her family likes pizza parties as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Having followed the story and evidence...The plaintiff is definitely not fully mentally healthy. Whether her allegations are true is separate question. There is a ton more evidence supporting the Trump + Epstein relationship than their is for the right wings smears on Bill plus Epstein. Either/or can be true or neither, but if an objective observer was forced to choose..the Depostions, testimony, black book etc. at the time Epstein was prosecuted specifically and repeatedly articulate the Trump + Epstein relationship.

It's Bill who is placed on paedo island, not Trump.

This story about the 13 year old was pushed by some here as fact of child rape in order to deflect from Bill Clinton and now its gone, you want to push a lie about Epstein and Trump evidence outweighing that of Bill?

Let me help. There is no clear evidence at all that Trump ever associated with Epstein at his parties other than a party held for Conrad Black. There is documented evidence of multiple trips Bill took with Epstein including a 5 leg Asia jaunt with no secret service and attendance on the island where the perversions took place.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Also, Trump knew Epstein for 15 years. Said he was a good guy. He POSSIBLY flew on a plan with him. I have known alot of people for 15 years and said they were good people - for all I know - they are throwing "pizza parties" right now.

I need more proof about Trump and Epstein being BFF to believe it.

HRC well, if it quacks like a duck, its a duck. So much quacking.

Also, I was reading the Franklin conspiracy and one person implicated in that book that was deeply saddening was Hunter S Thompson. I know there is alot of conspiracy that he was "suicided". Since this whole thing seems to be Franklinesque I am starting to wonder if there isn't a connection.

Finally, I was reading some of the 4chan material about the belief system of Podesta and it was quite Charles Manson about people of color. Making me want to go back and read The Ultimate Evil.

Just random thoughts ping ponging in my mind this morning.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am getting so sick of these tactics. I think if there are civil allegations made against a gubenatorial, congressional, or presidential candidate and
1. the alleged event happened more than twelve months in the past
2. up until the present no police report has been made and
3. the allegation being made in public occured for the first time AFTER the candidate officially and publicly announced his/her intent to run
that it should entail multiple felonious charges: fraud, conspiracy, election fraud, interfering with the democratic process, etc. and carry a fifty year minimum sentence. That would keep the BS out that, unfortunately, so many people are big enough morons to actually fall for just as the simpleton people beforetheflood (wink
would have been so stupid
edit on 11/6/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join