It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Yes Puppet! Yes Puppet! - Part Two

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Yeah! Lookit the NERD with his WORDS!

Hey, everybody! This guy uses words! NEEERRRRDDD!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
They will go through the emails and make a determination (as they should) but even at the time that Comey wrote the letter, he himself had no idea what if anything was among the 650k emails on the laptop and if any of it would be at all significant.

how exactly do you know this? is it possible that the agent or agents who were initially looking at this found something they knew was a big deal? If Comey comes out with close to nothing after all this, his job and future is gone. He knows this. Unless you have been lying to us and you really are an insider.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I have to admit you are right about him probably not knowing at the time. They did have to get a warrent to continue looking. However until they actually come out and say something was found or not, all we can do is speculate and debate about the different leaks that come out what feels like every 10 minuets. I think both sides have a tendancy to believe what makes their side look better or the other side worse. Time will tell us who was right and hopefully we can all remember who it was feeding us the BS next time.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good work Ante ... I do enjoy the high satire, but you really shine when you write "non-fiction."

Notice how your critics here are latching on to the ... rather humorous contention that you're drawn connections between people that are "too tenuous."

Think about that for a minute.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton, no matter how you want to dress it, is a crook.

She and her family are Bilderberg Evil.

Trump is rich, Trump is powerful, Trump would never be invited to join the Bilderbergs, he would talk.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Trump has been named in hundreds of lawsuits.

He's currently facing a civil case from a woman who claims she was 13 years old when he raped her.

By his own direct admission, he is a fraud, a tax cheat and a thief.

But Hillary Clinton is "the criminal."

Riiight.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He's currently facing a civil case from a woman who claims she was 13 years old when he raped her.

Riiight.

um.....you do understand the word "investigation" right?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Riiight.

As a matter of fact I do.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

She has broken law to a felony degree. And the the Democrats favorite boy Comey (at the time) said he couldn't prove intent (intent is not worded in this law) and decided he didn't have enough to prosecute.

That seems to have changed.
edit on 4-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Riiight.

That's good, usually two different FBI investigations is a good indicator someone is at least in the gray area of criminality.

Especially when a couple is worth almost 200 million from being career politicians. Quite rare. Again because most don't sell influence.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Riiight.

That's good, usually two different FBI investigations is a good indicator someone is at least in the gray area of criminality.

Especially when a couple is worth almost 200 million from being career politicians. Quite rare. Again because most don't sell influence.

How many FBI investigations is Trump under/has been under?

You don't like people making money. Heh. Unless they make it from fraudulent universities and bad suits? LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

From The Esquire...a handy infographic about the "Clinton Cash" crapola hit-piece...that FBI agents are now using as "evidence" or some such nonsense...
Link: The Circle of Life of a Clinton Conspiracy

edit on 4-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

She has broken law to a felony degree. And the the Democrats favorite boy Comey (at the time) said he couldn't prove intent (intent is not worded in this law) and decided he didn't have enough to prosecute.

That seems to have changed.

Clinton has not been indicted, charged, tried or convicted of anything; you're stating your opinion as fact.

The "Democrats' favorite boy Comey" is now the "Republicans' favorite boy Comey."

That would tell you something profound, if you thought about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't like Trump but he has admitted to lining politicians pockets and I agree has many shady financial deals (said politely).

That being said I've stated before, I'm not partisan, apply the law the way it should be and I don't care which sides as long as the law is applied.

Also he didn't do those things as an elected official. She has and to say politely many instances look shady at the least in regards to favors for that money.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't like Trump but he has admitted to lining politicians pockets and I agree has many shady financial deals (said politely).

That being said I've stated before, I'm not partisan, apply the law the way it should be and I don't care which sides as long as the law is applied.

Also he didn't do those things as an elected official. She has and to say politely many instances look shady at the least in regards to favors for that money.

Crime is crime. He's admitted on multiple occasions to breaking multiple laws. He's accused of breaking many more.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You are right. I personally just hold politicians to a higher regard as they are supposed to look out for all of us. And I'm tired of the favoritism companies and the rich have been getting.

But yes a crime is a crime. I wouldn't mind seeing Trump having to pay for his as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You are right. I personally just hold politicians to a higher regard as they are supposed to look out for all of us. And I'm tired of the favoritism companies and the rich have been getting.

But yes a crime is a crime. I wouldn't mind seeing Trump having to pay for his as well.

My goodness. To me, politicians are all a bunch of psychopaths.

Every one, down to the ladies and gents at the DMV.

They ache for power over others. They love domination and manipulation and dishonesty.

Authoritarianism is a mental illness. Every politician is an authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Do less...

Sincerely,
Everyone

I beg to differ.

Ante...keep up the amazing work!!

- AB

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Again I'll agree with you, though I think every rule has an exception, and what's left of my childhood optimism thought Ron Paul and Bernie were exceptions to your statement.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why can't we just agree that both candidates are crappy people who have no business being president?

This whole Clinton/Trump election rhetoric is nothing more than a divide and conquer psy-op being used by the government and those who run it.

I've never seen such hostility between two "factions" as I have with the Trump/Clinton camps, it's almost comical the amount of cognitive dissonance I'm seeing on both sides.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join