It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was being sarcastic regarding erroerror's contention it's innocuous art. Clearly, you don't bring Marina to meet the family.

Maybe you do it you're The Addams Family.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

From: Fred Burton [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM To: 'Don Kuykendall' Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan' Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels? ----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Don Kuykendall [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:59 PM To: 'stratforaustin' Subject: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" To celebrate all you hot dogs out there. Aaric, you can participate as well! Don R. Kuykendall President STRATFOR 512.744.4314 phone 512.744.4334 fax [email protected] _______________________ www.stratfor.com... STRATFOR 700 Lavaca Suite 900 Austin, Texas 78701

https://__._/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html#

https://__._/the-gifiles.html

WTF???

edit on 11/3/2016 by itsallmaya because: tried to get link to connect to site

edit on 11/3/2016 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just another Baphomet worshipper...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Has everyone forgotten about the Franklin child trafficking/murder scandal? Does anyone actually believe that it was banished from the face of the earth?
Because of the scope of that scandal, which involved both major parties, it was kept very, very quiet for the most part. It was a tale of sick, depraved people in power that got sanitized and brushed under the rug for the most part.

In 1998 I spoke at length with one of the investigators. He had resigned from his job because of what he had seen and had seen hidden. It was a really eye-opening experience to hear him describe what he learned. Yes, there is evil in the world and a lot of is concentrated in the powerful. Sexual torture and murder of children is an aphrodisiac to people who seek the ultimate power. It was a discussion that haunts me to this day.

Because of what I've seen and heard from people who investigated the multitude of "branches" of the Nebraska ring, this doesn't surprise even a little bit. It makes the reptile part of my brain activate and want to seek revenge for the things done to those poor kids.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
Just another Baphomet worshipper...

lmao good find!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

Whaat? 65k for pizza and hotdogs?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I can't even link most of the images of her works here...The sheer amount of occult symbology in her works is crazy. Riding a cross nude with a pentagram carved into her stomach while flogging herself for one instance...

Her entire focus seems to be on sexual/occult ritual and self inflicted harm. I sense a touch of beastiality in there too.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

haha, this # is unreal. If people in power hang out with satanists...like it's nothing. Hey coming over for dinner and some spirit cooking? Sure, I'll call up president and we'll bring the hotdogs and pizza. Here's 65k, that should cover it.

Truth really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh I'm sure that's completely innocent! Obama just likes "pizza" and "hot dogs" so much that he's willing to spend 65,000 dollars of pocket change to have them specially shipped from Chicago (the local pizzerias in DC suck!). He also had to use "channels" to acquire it, but that's because they use only the finest ingredients in their products. Gourmet meals fit only for high ranking politicians.

Fred Burton, also a connoisseur of fine Italian cuisine wonders if he has the same channels as Obama in the secret gourmet pizza business.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Woah... very disturbing revelations... from reading the posts in the thread.. almost surreal, what once was just fodder of CT, is now being exposed as closer to the truth?

As repulsive as it looks, it must be exposed...it can't remain hidden...

MIght as well add this news... O'Keefe has tweeted that he has more tomorrow:

twitter.com...

Tomorrow, @PVeritas_Action's hidden cameras will finally get to the subject of @HillaryClinton emails...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

WTF?

No really... WTF??

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

In what bizzaro world is that considered art?

It's not. Its a condition.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0neEleven

WTF?

No really... WTF??

I am at a loss of words to even know how to respond

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No, we haven't forgotten. This is part of the elections making a few ATS members look like complete idiots as they ignore reality due to their ideology.

Whats you raised has been a topic on ATS many times. Many are aware. The only people here completely denying it and playing stupid are Hillary supporters. They've suddenly forgotten how things work in order to back their ideology.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So I gotta say, nobody but nobody wants to eat at a hotdog stand that has less than 70 reviews. That's not code, that's sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Apparently Hillary supporters take her at her words, remember?

"What does it matter!" -HRC

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Art you say? That's subjective. She was pouring effing pigs blood and splashing it on child effigies. Clearly...it was "art"

And since when do you invite someone over for art? Ehm "spirit cooking"

Weird New Age Cooking/Art--Page 7 is interesting.
www.editionjs.com...

Ok, a dash of nipple:

Some of this:

Nope, that's not meant to evoke feelings of witchcraft.

What? You don't enjoy 3 glasses of ruby soaked three day aged water; alongside pomegranate, with a dash of nipple in the morning? Like the rest of us do? Weirdo.

Kidding.

I'm sorry. Please ignore me. It's very late, I'm easily amused and am tired. The trifecta.

In all honesty though, Lady Gaga is connected to Marina Abramovic, which I find slightly unsettling. Not counting the fact I love/hate gaga. Still... yick. (Currently taking a 101 HUM "Art though the Humanities" class at the moment so I suddenly am the for leading authorty on art *ha!* and Abramovic skeeves me tf out)
edit on 4-11-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Art you say? That's subjective. She was pouring effing pigs blood and splashing it on child effigies. Clearly...it was "art"

And since when do you invite someone over for art? Ehm "spirit cooking"

"In 1974, Marina Abramović did a terrifying experiment. At a gallery in her native Belgrade, Serbia, she laid out 72 items on a trestle table and invited the public to use them on her in any way they saw fit. Some of the items were benign; a feather boa, some olive oil, roses. Others were not. "I had a pistol with bullets in it, my dear. I was ready to die." At the end of six hours, she walked away, dripping with blood and tears, but alive. "How lucky I am," she says in her still heavy accent, and laughs."

She does all kinds of strange things, but she is not a damn witch.
You googled spiritual cooking and her video was only thing that came up, So now Trumptards think that Spiritual Cooking is a reference to witchcraft that indeed is just an art performance.
These fringe wacko theories are not helping your Messiah a bit, quite the contrary in fact

FYI, I would never vote for Trump and I have a BFA -- and I think this was a very odd artistic statement. 'Witchcraft' is an obvious interpretation.

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

“I’m spending 28 days knitting from wool that I’ve inserted in my vagina,” the Melbourne-based artist explains in the video above. “Everyday I take a new skein of wool that’s been wound so that it will unravel from the centre and I stick it up inside me... and then I pull out the thread and knit.”

This is art aswell

There is loads of strange art out there but it has nothing to do with witchcraft

I'd like to know what your interpretation of spirit cooking means. The meaning of a piece of art is usually depicted by the medium, style, texture and other significant factors in how the art was made. What is the significance of the pigs blood or splashing it on an effigy of a child? The words written in pigs blood, what is the significance of those words and why in pigs blood? Why on the walls of a home? Why not on canvas or another medium, these all matter in how the message and meaning of that piece of art is received.

If it is "Art" and not a ritual then it has an extremely dark and morbid message.

It is the perception of art and the participation it invokes, as my teacher would say *eyerole*

And dark? Yes it is. That is ultimately the goal. It's very unsavory and uncomfortable: which is likely the entire point in and of itself. Do I hate it? You betcha. But there are still those people out there that will defend it because "It can and will"; you can not stop train wreck art expression. Funny how much that sounds like a Hillary supporter defending their candidate....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Dysentery. Be it dirty water dogs or the results of this election, the answer Is dysentery.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Merry Christmas! Oh my, looks like a lot of disappointed faces.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join