It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Um, yea. Somehow I think this is waaaaay different than Marina's spiritual cooking.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

No googles not

it's behind you....

o know it isn't

o yes it is..
edit on 3-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well, those do appear to be pomegranates on the cover. No nipples, but otherwise it fits the bill.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Um, yea. Somehow I think this is waaaaay different than Marina's spiritual cooking.

Marina did 'Spirit Cooking."

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Art you say? That's subjective. She was pouring effing pigs blood and splashing it on child effigies. Clearly...it was "art"

And since when do you invite someone over for art? Ehm "spirit cooking"

"In 1974, Marina Abramović did a terrifying experiment. At a gallery in her native Belgrade, Serbia, she laid out 72 items on a trestle table and invited the public to use them on her in any way they saw fit. Some of the items were benign; a feather boa, some olive oil, roses. Others were not. "I had a pistol with bullets in it, my dear. I was ready to die." At the end of six hours, she walked away, dripping with blood and tears, but alive. "How lucky I am," she says in her still heavy accent, and laughs."

She does all kinds of strange things, but she is not a damn witch.
You googled spiritual cooking and her video was only thing that came up, So now Trumptards think that Spiritual Cooking is a reference to witchcraft that indeed is just an art performance.
These fringe wacko theories are not helping your Messiah a bit, quite the contrary in fact

FYI, I would never vote for Trump and I have a BFA -- and I think this was a very odd artistic statement. 'Witchcraft' is an obvious interpretation.

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

“I’m spending 28 days knitting from wool that I’ve inserted in my vagina,” the Melbourne-based artist explains in the video above. “Everyday I take a new skein of wool that’s been wound so that it will unravel from the centre and I stick it up inside me... and then I pull out the thread and knit.”

This is art aswell

There is loads of strange art out there but it has nothing to do with witchcraft

My first take is that is a political statement for feminism. I get it.

Once a 'recipe' is involved, then witchcraft becomes the obvious interpretation.

ETA: Ha...I just followed your HuffPo link...it is a feminist art statement. It was clear to me anyway.

Oh come on we don't live in "middle ages" anymore so we label everything we don't understand as witchcraft. Google Marina Abramovic. She has done some weird things throughout her career,she is no witch

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Art you say? That's subjective. She was pouring effing pigs blood and splashing it on child effigies. Clearly...it was "art"

"In 1974, Marina Abramović did a terrifying experiment. At a gallery in her native Belgrade, Serbia, she laid out 72 items on a trestle table and invited the public to use them on her in any way they saw fit. Some of the items were benign; a feather boa, some olive oil, roses. Others were not. "I had a pistol with bullets in it, my dear. I was ready to die." At the end of six hours, she walked away, dripping with blood and tears, but alive. "How lucky I am," she says in her still heavy accent, and laughs."

You googled spiritual cooking and her video was only thing that came up, So now Trumptards think that Spiritual Cooking is a reference to witchcraft that indeed is just an art performance.
These fringe wacko theories are not helping your Messiah a bit, quite the contrary in fact

FYI, I would never vote for Trump and I have a BFA -- and I think this was a very odd artistic statement. 'Witchcraft' is an obvious interpretation.

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

“I’m spending 28 days knitting from wool that I’ve inserted in my vagina,” the Melbourne-based artist explains in the video above. “Everyday I take a new skein of wool that’s been wound so that it will unravel from the centre and I stick it up inside me... and then I pull out the thread and knit.”

This is art aswell

There is loads of strange art out there but it has nothing to do with witchcraft

I'd like to know what your interpretation of spirit cooking means. The meaning of a piece of art is usually depicted by the medium, style, texture and other significant factors in how the art was made. What is the significance of the pigs blood or splashing it on an effigy of a child? The words written in pigs blood, what is the significance of those words and why in pigs blood? Why on the walls of a home? Why not on canvas or another medium, these all matter in how the message and meaning of that piece of art is received.

If it is "Art" and not a ritual then it has an extremely dark and morbid message.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Spirit Cooking was the first project Jacob Samuel produced with his portable aquatint box, working with Abramović—a performance artist with little printmaking experience—in her Amsterdam studio. The artist chose to make a cookbook,writing a series of "aphrodisiac recipes" that serve as evocative instructions for actions or thoughts. To allow the artist to create the accompanying etchings in a manner consistent with her body-oriented practice, Samuel prepared the plates with soft ground so she could scratch directly onto the surface with her fingernails and encouraged her to work with spitbite, using her own saliva with nitric acid to paint on the plate.

www.moma.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh I doubt you'll be persuaded, but as I said, the person describing the handkerchief probably didn't get a good look at it. Here's exactly what was said:

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related.

Sounds like the person sending the email didn't even see the handkerchief (I "think" it has a map that "seems" pizza-related). Who knows what it really looks like. I found printed handkerchiefs on the internet that had pizzas on them. There's some with pizza slices and some with whole pizzas and I saw one with one whole pizza covering the handkerchief. One that had pepperoni on the pizza and one that was simply cheese. I had no clue that handkerchiefs had such strange things on them, but apparently they do, so it's certainly possible that Podesta had a funky printed handkerchief with something strange like a map with pizzas on it. Or maybe it wasn't a map at all. Maybe just some strange lines that might resemble a map.

There are many plausible explanations that don't involve a sex trafficking ring.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I still think when they are speaking of handkerchief they are referring to a virgin. I'd like to find the original quote, I've not been able to.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

This is art aswell

My first take is that is a political statement for feminism. I get it.

Once a 'recipe' is involved, then witchcraft becomes the obvious interpretation.

ETA: Ha...I just followed your HuffPo link...it is a feminist art statement. It was clear to me anyway.

Oh come on we don't live in "middle ages" anymore so we label everything we don't understand as witchcraft. Google Marina Abramovic. She has done some weird things throughout her career,she is no witch

Apparently, you have never studied Art History.

It's not that I don't understand. It's that I understand through a common frame of reference.

As an artist, I know that a crucifix will evoke feelings of the Christian religion. A 'spirit-cooking' recipe that requires soaking a ruby in water for three days, is an attempt to evoke feelings of witchcraft.

Witchcraft: the practice of magic, especially black magic; the use of spells and the invocation of spirits.

'Spirit-cooking' certainly evokes the feeling of witchcraft.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Got it. I find the offered details very suspicious for someone who didn't even see it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This "spirit cooking" is pagan dabbling instructions on doing spell work or workings. Obviously, John Podesta's brother knows this woman, and it appears well enough for her to be inviting him over and asking about his brother, John. To invite them into this spirit cooking is to invite them into the occult.

I can tell you that blood magick is always dark magick, even if it's for a positive purpose. I have known many witches, some HPS, and learned a lot about Stregheria (Italian witchcraft), energetics, sex magick, the use of emotions and pain to imbue your working with more power. Satanists use children to evoke trauma, fear and add power to their spells to create the outcome they desire. It's all about willpower. It is ungodly, unholy, and opens the doors for much demonic activity. I have known witches who escaped it. One was from Jacksonville Florida who oversaw large gatherings in the 70's and 80's. Her name is Pat Holliday. She shared with me first hand knowledge what happens when you come up against a Christian and send demons to them, and what happens when you try to leave a coven or the occult in general.

This "spirit cooking" is a rather lame new thing. Old ways witches would scoff at it. Video demonstrating it are rudimentary meant to draw people into doing spell casting. She is not playing around and doing art, laugh out loud, that is beyond ludicrous. Witches are serious about what they do. I have known many who never do blood magick and claim to be white witches, often of the Wiccan variety. The seek to harm no one and fear the rule of three, something Strega do not fear. I have known many beautiful witches who love and live more openly and loving than many so called Christians I know. The purpose of what I am writing is that it's not a joke. It's not an art exhibit, and if the Podesta's are involved in it, then they are serving a dark energy, a demonic entity, and are being influenced, and deeply tormented in their souls and need prayer for freedom and repentance from this. It's a beautiful trap. It's about power. It's about wealth. It's about getting what they will. In the end, it is death and loneliness.

It is troubling to see that email. I can also tell you, that combined with the information of child sex trafficking it is beyond sick and grotesque. I met Ted Gunderson in the 80's when he came and talked at the mental health hospital where I worked about ritual abuse, murder, and the incredible number of missing children in America taken by occultists and the FBI knows about it. We are not talking a few, but thousands of missing children used in sex magick, trafficking, and ritual murder and abuse. It was not a joke then nor is it now. If this is what these evil people are involved in, then there is nothing they won't do to America to achieve their goals. I believe Christians need to truly pray and repent for this state of our nation. That we must carry out the mandate we were given to love one another. That by our love will the world know we are Yeshua's disciples. America is in trouble, and these emails are just a peek into how much trouble when our leadership is so evil.

If you are involved in high magick, dark magick, white magick, I just want to let you know that you can be free of it any day. Message me if you wish, and I will help you get free of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Got it. I find the offered details very suspicious for someone who didn't even see it.

Really? The details were relayed to her by the realtor who found it. So maybe the realtor was more specific but the person sending the email didn't quite hear it or wasn't paying close attention to the realtor's description.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Message from FBIAnon 18 hrs ago.

Loretta Lynch as a dirty actor and the bread crumbs would lead directly to Obama. The State Dept is terrified now. He has assembled a small team of 40 agents, whom he has declared the “Untouchables” after the famous federal agent, Eliot Ness. Comey has clamped down on all FBI agents and he expects a full scale war between FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ), the White House and the State Department. He has confirmed and understands that many sitting senators, congressmen, lobbyists and power players are going to be indicted and prosecuted. One of the main targets of the probe is the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. Among the targets under investigation are Podesta, Huma, Cheryl Mills, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.

As it turns out, Weiner, Huma’s husband, had been forwarding Huma’s emails each time she came home and left her computer open. Huma appears to have been in touch with Saudi actors, and therefore, ESPIONAGE is strongly suspected. Comey and his 40 “Untouchables” are now preparing to take down the largest corruption ever witnessed in American History… which, is what I think MUST happen if Comey is planning to stay part of the FBI. He lost so much respect and so much credibility with the first Hillary investigation, it would take something of this magnitude to allow him to face the public again. The Pentagon has internal players and outside players they call “creatives”. Creatives are civilians who tend to be geniuses, malcontents, extreme hackers, or otherwise demonstrate brilliance in other useful areas.

A Pentagon program called Cicada 3301, which we have reported on previously, was created by several of these talented civilians. The program is now used to allow thousands of honest Government people to report on their corrupt superiors, using what is called a DEAD BOX whistle blower encryption method so the non-corrupted Government officials can report corruption and still remain safe.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Really? The details were relayed to her by the realtor who found it. So maybe the realtor was more specific but the person sending the email didn't quite hear it or wasn't paying close attention to the realtor's description.

The original email is in the chain. No mention of pizza or maps. Just that it was a black & white handkerchief.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The most disturbing part for me was the use of the pigs blood on the child effigy. To me that signifies the soiling of a child or to take it's innocence. Very disturbing stuff if one knows how to interpret it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

This is art aswell

That's just pervertedly wrenching!
And you have the audacity to repeat this!!!
YOU are NOT part of the answer. YOU ARE part of the Problem!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You did not read the chain. The original message described it as follows:

"I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island."

I am still open to hearing how the leap was made to pizza-related map.
edit on 3-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Apparently, you have never studied Art History.

It's not that I don't understand. It's that I understand through a common frame of reference.

As an artist, I know that a crucifix will evoke feelings of the Christian religion. A 'spirit-cooking' recipe that requires soaking a ruby in water for three days, is an attempt to evoke feelings of witchcraft.

Witchcraft: the practice of magic, especially black magic; the use of spells and the invocation of spirits.

'Spirit-cooking' certainly evokes the feeling of witchcraft.

But it has nothing to do with witchcraft. Are you even reading what I have linked about Spirit cooking ?

www.artnet.com...

You can even buy the portfolio with the said "aphrodisiac recipes"

This complete portfolio, Spirit Cooking with essential aphrodisiac recipes, consists of 12 etchings with aquatint and 25 letter press prints housed in a faux-marble portfolio box. Created in collaboration with Edition Jacob Samuel, Abramović's Spirit Cooking portfolio consists of 'recipe' instructions for thoughts, desires, and actions. Examples include, "sitting on a copper chair / comb your hair / with a clear quartz crystal brush / until your memory is released," and "on top of a volcano / open your mouth / wait until your tongue becomes flame / close your mouth / take a deep breath," Some recipes read as remedies to certain bodily conditions: "AGAINST HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE / hold a python on your lap / while sitting on a block of ice." The 12 accompanying etchings loosely interpret the accompanying text recipes, including one that features gold leaf accompanied by black and white dots to coincide with a letterpress sheet, "equal pinch / black rock salt / white rock salt / in / liquid gold."

You don't have to study art history to know that spirit cooking is just an art performance.
But again, spirit cooking was the only odd thing that came up when you google it so it must be WITCHCRAFT ZOOOMMG

But all this is just proof that the recent couple of wiki dumps are useless. I mean seriously, cheese, pizza's,hotdoggs and random art performances are the talking point's ? Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join