It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just out of interest has Bohemian Grove ever been mentioned in any of these email dumps?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
When is Assange set to speak tomorrow?
edit on 4-11-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: Forgot what day it was.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: itsallmaya

Whaat? 65k for pizza and hotdogs?
Maybe it was these hot dogs? or perhaps he was feeding the 5,000?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

“I think this is the most significant email in the whole collection,” Assange, whose whistleblowing site released three tranches of Clinton-related emails over the past year, told Pilger in an exclusive interview, courtesy of Dartmouth Films.

“All serious analysts know, and even the US government has agreed, that some Saudi figures have been supporting ISIS and funding ISIS, but the dodge has always been that it is some “rogue” princes using their oil money to do whatever they like, but actually the government disapproves. But that email says that it is the government of Saudi Arabia, and the government of Qatar that have been funding ISIS.”

John Pilger: The Saudis, the Qataris, the Moroccans, the Bahrainis, particularly the first two, are giving all this money to the Clinton Foundation, while Hillary Clinton is secretary of state, and the State Department is approving massive arms sales, particularly Saudi Arabia.

Julian Assange: Under Hillary Clinton – and the Clinton emails reveal a significant discussion of it – the biggest-ever arms deal in the world was made with Saudi Arabia: more than $80 billion. During her tenure, the total arms exports from the US doubled in dollar value.

JP: Of course, the consequence of that is that this notorious jihadist group, called ISIL or ISIS, is created largely with money from people who are giving money to the Clinton Foundation?

JA: Yes.

www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

The artist chose to make a cookbook,writing a series of "aphrodisiac recipes" that serve as evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.

So just some weird sexual art thing.

"Let me know what penance I owe you"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VerveStentor
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just out of interest has Bohemian Grove ever been mentioned in any of these email dumps?

Nobody said anything to me about it at the last gathering.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Back at the beginning of July there was a thread here on ATS about a government insider who claimed to have some pretty serious insider knowledge of the FBI, investigations into the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. The thread was based on a Reddit. The thread can be found here (be warned though...it is a very VERY long read!)

HERE

This is relevant because of the recent revelations surrounding the Clintons and all of the emails which are being leaked via Wikileaks, Anonymous and others. Now it's turning out that virtually every single thing this guy said is coming true...and it's even more bizarre than even he said it would be!

Many here didn't believe this guy was for real because he also threw out some crazy stuff in what he wrote. I believed then, and even more so now, the crazy stuff he threw out was just a smokescreen to keep his true identity hidden.

What's more is just how incomprehensibly unimaginable it is that corruption and filth of this magnitude can exist, at all levels, and on both sides of the aisle in our government!! "STUNNING" doesn't even begin to cover it. At a very minimum this whole affair should serve as a serious WAKE-UP call to every single American!!!!!!

edit on 11/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Bravo to the folks who make Wikileaks posts everyday!

They're the only organization on the face of the earth telling the truth.

Promote the truth tellers rather than elect the liar!

We're sorry you're bored. Feel free to not click on posts with Wikileaks on the subject line.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The FBIanon guy may well have been right. The main thrust of it was don't lose focus of the Clinton Foundation by being distracted by the server emails. The real and horrible truth is with the Clinton Foundation.

In a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I think the FBIanon guy and the insider source I referenced are two different people, though I guess they could be the same.

In any case, yes, you are correct about the general thrust of the focus. And, as we're seeing (right before our eyes) is, the nexus of the corruption is none other than the...Clinton Foundation, just as predicted.

ETA...My observation in the other thread was that the 'insider' was not FBI, but actually somewhere else in the gov. (but that was just a hunch on my part).

edit on 11/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VerveStentor

I think a Colin Powell email mentioned it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Podesta emails by catagory

goodies

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Excellent Source!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yes, they seem to completely forgot that they are registered and post on a conspiracy site.For some reason they now believe 99-100% of what they hear and read on MSM.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Or.. Some of us don't believe in witchcraft and don't label anything as being witchcraft?
The people in the middle ages labeled anything they didn't understand as witchcraft or God or some other absurdity.
I really think you've got it the wrong way around there.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 29

twitter.com...

Latest drop.. for those who have keeping the threads updated

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 29

twitter.com...

Latest drop.. for those who have keeping the threads updated

Interesting to see what develops here.

Drudge has a link up now pointing to Podesta practicing Occult Magic.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
And just in case people have forgotten, or didn't know, it might be helpful to remind folks just exactly who John Podesta is...

John David Podesta is the Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. He previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama
-Wikipedia

(yes, it's a Wikipedia citation, but I think we can trust them for at least this much info.)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Or.. Some of us don't believe in witchcraft and don't label anything as being witchcraft?
The people in the middle ages labeled anything they didn't understand as witchcraft or God or some other absurdity.

And some of us label the drinking of blood mixed with semen and breast milk as just effing weird.

I guess i am a Puritan.
Oh well, I can live with that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: GreenGunther

And some of us label the drinking of blood mixed with semen and breast milk as just effing weird.

I guess i am a Puritan.
Oh well, I can live with that.

Drinking virgin menstrual blood is supposed to give youth and wisdom in the occult mystery rituals. These seem more Aleister Crowley-esque.
Where they find the virgins for Podesta's ceremonies is anyone's guess.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join