It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindblowing: Alien Guides: Aligned & Systematic Central Sites.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

- Here shows the heritage sites dotted and centrally aligned naturally in a perfect line around our earth.

#World Heritage Sites are:

A natural or man-made site, area, or structure recognized as being of outstanding international importance and therefore as deserving special protection.
link

Those sites are owned by UNESCO which stands for,United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Basically, owned by the United Nations to protect those sites seen as special to the world and our culture. They basically own all the sites you could imagine worldwide.

However, some of the more well regarded culturally and that hold important significance are those you have probably already heard about. Easter Island, Nazca Lines, Machu Picchu, Tassili n'Ajjer, Persepolis, Khajuraho Group of Monuments, The Oasis at Siwa, The Pyramids of Giza and Mohenjo Daro.

What is important about these sites? Well what was interesting was what occurred when these places were dotted within Google Earth.They all lined up perfectly down the centre of the earth. (Give or take a little with deviations in the earth’s surface shifting over the years.) They are, visually and most clearly central around the earth. As shown in the above, title image.

Now many questions may come to mind here, rightfully so. We have global, genuinely perplexing sites around the world that we have pondered for many years now correlating together. Probability wise, the number for this equation would deem this nearly impossible to just happen by chance.

Tassili n'Ajjer

Some of the paintings found at this site have bizarre depictions of what appear to be spacemen wearing suits, visors, and helmets. Resembling modern day astronauts. Reading into the background of west African tribe The Dogon, known for legends that speak of being guided to the area from another part of Africa, by fish gods called the Nommo who came in huge ships from the sky. Intentionally moved for these people to settle?

Mohenjo Daro

Dating back to 2,600BCE and estimated to be one of the biggest cites at its time, housing thousands of citizens, using sophisticated plumping throughout the city grounds with certain areas seeming to provide heated water supply. Some of the stranger history is that in 1927, excavations of the site found skeletons dotted all over the streets holding hands. Frozen in time, as if almost instantly taken. It appears from archaeologists findings that some great force swept right through the city and the residents had no warning. What kind of power in those early years could cause such devastation?

The Pyramids of Giza

Finally, the well-known and well documented site of Giza. Where such hieroglyphs have been found. Such as the following.

Leaving archaeologists very much baffled when it comes to understanding why and how these hieroglyphs could depict what would be deemed modern day technology. Was there a need to note down their advancements in case of such a tragic event like Mohenjo Daro that could occur again?

The collection of sites, perfectly aligned, detailing some of the most important historical places on our earth, all correlating in stories, depictions, history of sudden disappearances of a once beautiful thriving empire. That by some miracle of chance, become aligned on a global scale.

Tell me what you think and hopefully you found this interesting and intriguing. Give me your thoughts.

- Note: Dot these sites yourself, they will line up just as they did for me within Google Earth.

My final thoughts: I would deem this a great significance, one that surely depicts a global connected state or a globally systematic conditioning from some other source. Alien, possibly? I do not know but I sure know that coincidences do not occur on a grand scale like this everyday.
edit on 2-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Thank you to those flagging and staring my posts.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The lines are straight due to a now extinct (except for the adventurous) but long standing human tradition of walking to these sites. Yes, pilgrimages, of all sorts and types.

The sites have been re-porpoised, many times, due to the change in fashion of human thinking and worship, but the sites lie on straight lines due to good old human foot traffic.

That's it.

No "Aliens".

P.S. OMG ATS. Fine. Here's a link to get you started.

"In the USA meanwhile, through the 1970s and the 1980s, the idea of energy lines grew and grew and became a part of the New Age movement there. People started talking about interplanetary and even intergalactic 'ley lines', lines of yin or yang energy, 'ley lines' that came down from the sky as columns of force which turned at right angles when they reached the Earth's surface, and then ran along under the ground!

There was no end to the fantasies.

-Paul Devereux

edit on 2-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Finally, the well-known and well documented site of Giza. Where such hieroglyphs have been found. Such as the following.

Leaving archaeologists very much baffled when it comes to understanding why and how these hieroglyphs could depict what would be deemed modern day technology.

This is entirely untrue. Archaeologists, and even anyone who has done even any cursory research, knows exactly what those images represent, and it has nothing to do with modern technology. Nobody is "baffled" by them except perhaps those too lazy to do any research.

Nice presentation, though.
edit on 11/2/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Leaving archaeologists very much baffled when it comes to understanding why and how these hieroglyphs could depict what would be deemed modern day technology.

This is entirely untrue. Archaeologists, and even anyone who has done even any cursory research, knows exactly what those images represent, and it has nothing to do with modern technology. Nobody is "baffled" by them except perhaps those too lazy to do any research.

Nice presentation, though.

Just like all those wishing to pose a theory, even veteran archaeologists still are only guessing, educated guessing I am aware. It is known that majority of information that is deemed factual will be false in the future. With new findings, evidence, data, technology. So these things always change perspective.

Anyhow, thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens Debunked? - pt.10 of 18 - The Egyptian Light Bulb (Dendera)

Yep, AdmireTheDistance is correct.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

The lines are straight due to a now extinct (except for the adventurous) but long standing human tradition of walking to these sites. Yes, pilgrimages, of all sorts and types.

The sites have been re-porpoised, many times, due to the change in fashion of human thinking and worship, but the sites lie on straight lines due to good old human foot traffic.

That's it.

No "Aliens".

I understand your point here however this cannot be true in this way. This is globally positioned, not within the same town, country, land mass.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think that this photo that you exhibit in your OP displays one of
the earlier depictions of Donald Trump griping the buttocks of a woman.

The other picture is obviously Bull Clinton.
As Donald would say is a YUUUUUUGE member.

Levity aside, an excellent OP!

Well thought out. SnF

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well, that's because, I am pretty sure, that you can't believe that the "Ancient World" could be anywhere near as connected as our "Modern World".

It ain't true.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Those sites are owned by UNESCO which stands for,United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Basically, owned by the United Nations to protect those sites seen as special to the world and our culture. They basically own all the sites you could imagine worldwide.

When you post such obvious rubbish, why should anything you post be believed? So you think the UN owns the Grand Canyon?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

When you post such obvious rubbish, why should anything you post be believed? So you think the UN owns the Grand Canyon?

Grand Canyon

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) based in Paris.
link

Why the long face....

.... and then someone stars your post. haha, some people.

edit on 2-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The Abydos-Hieroglyph are not depicting modern day technology but are the result of re-carving,erosion etc leaving elements of the previous hieroglyphs behind.

Egyptologists easily recognize that the apparent strange craft are just illusions produced by: a) erosion of the stone surface (look at the damage over that roof area!) b) a process of re-carving and filling in the stone to replace some of the hieroglyphs. When the filling falls out bits of the old and new glyphs overlap and form 'strange signs'. The technical term used is 'palimpsest'. Anyone well versed in egyptological inscriptions would tell you lots of recarving of inscriptions went on in ancient Egypt as ruling kings sought to acquire the work of previous pharaohs, or to discredit them.
The Abydos temple helicopter

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I think that this photo that you exhibit in your OP displays one of
the earlier depictions of Donald Trump griping the buttocks of a woman.

The other picture is obviously Bull Clinton.
As Donald would say is a YUUUUUUGE member.

Levity aside, an excellent OP!

Well thought out. SnF

Funny stuff!

''YUUUUUGGE Member" lol!

Thanks pal anyhow!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

The Abydos-Hieroglyph are not depicting modern day technology but are the result of re-carving,erosion etc leaving elements of the previous hieroglyphs behind.

Egyptologists easily recognize that the apparent strange craft are just illusions produced by: a) erosion of the stone surface (look at the damage over that roof area!) b) a process of re-carving and filling in the stone to replace some of the hieroglyphs. When the filling falls out bits of the old and new glyphs overlap and form 'strange signs'. The technical term used is 'palimpsest'. Anyone well versed in egyptological inscriptions would tell you lots of recarving of inscriptions went on in ancient Egypt as ruling kings sought to acquire the work of previous pharaohs, or to discredit them.
The Abydos temple helicopter

Almost a miracle then for them to look so precisely alike and perfectly left in those shapes that if we was to follow such a method, would mean they look nothing like what was originally there. What would be the point.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Good thread. No way do I think this is a coincidence.
Here's another view of the alignment:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Good thread. No way do I think this is a coincidence.
Here's another view of the alignment:

Thats very good of you to add to the post friend. Exactly, how odd this is. They align in this fashion and as you state how could it be a coincidence on such a grand scale. It is interesting to see it in the way you shown. Perfect circular shape.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You guys do understand that human beings making these lines by religiously walking them in to permanence is way cooler than "Aliens", right?

I'm just asking. Sorry. I have to know your thoughts on that.

Really, it's simple: Pirates cooler than Ninjas? Human Weirdness cooler than Alien Weirdness?

Which do you think?

edit on 2-11-2016 by Dan00 because: :lol

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You guys do understand that human beings making these lines by religiously walking them in to permanence is way cooler than "Aliens", right?

I'm just asking. Sorry. I have to know your thoughts on that.

Really, it's simple: Pirates cooler than Ninjas? Human Weirdness cooler than Alien Weirdness?

Which do you think?

I think you need to let it go. Seriously. Multiple comments like this I personally consider spam.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Oh, now you've really got my attention, there, Gilgamesh.

I think you need to let it go.

Explain why I should.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueMessiah

Oh, now you've really got my attention, there, Gilgamesh.

I think you need to let it go.

Explain why I should.

Considering your a new member, your really making yourself look inadequate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join