It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindblowing: Alien Guides: Aligned & Systematic Central Sites.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: hellobruce

Those sites are owned by UNESCO which stands for,United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Basically, owned by the United Nations to protect those sites seen as special to the world and our culture. They basically own all the sites you could imagine worldwide.

When you post such obvious rubbish, why should anything you post be believed? So you think the UN owns the Grand Canyon?

Grand Canyon

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) based in Paris.
link

If you had actually bothered to read those links you would realise that nowhere does it state UNESCO owns then, but you prefer to just post rubbish!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Considering your a new member, your really making yourself look inadequate.

Uh huh.

I've been a member since 2010.

Got banned. It happens.

I've been over the material presented in your thread several times.

Nice old school formatting, though.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Because they are on multiple continents around the world. Religously walking bahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Those sites are owned by UNESCO which stands for,United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Basically, owned by the United Nations to protect those sites seen as special to the world and our culture. They basically own all the sites you could imagine worldwide.

When you post such obvious rubbish, why should anything you post be believed? So you think the UN owns the Grand Canyon?

Grand Canyon

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) based in Paris.
link

If you had actually bothered to read those links you would realise that nowhere does it state UNESCO owns then, but you prefer to just post rubbish!

Who stole your biscuits

Someones got something in twist....
edit on 2-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

A lot of people think man had the power to line stuff up like that,across multiple continents,thousands of years ago.....yeah.....nah bro as we say down under

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Good thread. No way do I think this is a coincidence.
Here's another view of the alignment:

Incidentally, the center is close to Gakona AK. Home of HAARP.
62°18′17″N 145°16′24″W

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Incidentally, the center is close to Gakona AK. Home of HAARP.
62°18′17″N 145°16′24″W

Well eerie is how I would describe that.

Here's a interesting video. Follow the narration along the line starting at 1:13 of this video. Very intriguing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It will come as a complete surprise to the people who live in Saltaire that the UN owns their houses, and not the people who bought the houses.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
It will come as a complete surprise to the people who live in Saltaire that the UN owns their houses, and not the people who bought the houses.

Is the UN paying the council rates etc. on their houses?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They don't even get subsidised artisan hand-crafted ales.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

UNESCO DOESN'T own the sites THEY choose the sites there is a big difference you were also VERY selective on the sites you chose there are others listed so your claim is BS.

You OBVIOUSLY don't even read your own links or you just don't undestand what you read.

From the FIRST paragraph of your own link.

A World Heritage Site is a landmark which has been officially recognized by the United Nations, specifically by UNESCO. Sites are selected on the basis of having cultural, historical, scientific or some other form of significance, and they are legally protected by international treaties

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Here we go lets see who can make the most straight lines from the sites around the world.

edit on 3-11-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry, I have to severely disagree with you on this one.

You've cherry-picked a number of sites that loosely align, whilst ignoring the hundreds of other sites that do not. Since the Earth is so densely populated you could discover important ancient sites in virtually any line imaginable.

When you claimed that Mohenjo Daro had "sophisticated plumping" you make it sound as though they had lead pipes as the Romans did. No, it literally consisted of covered channels dug between houses directing waste water flow from the houses to the river. No proof of heated water exists, merely one example of a low furnace in one house which may have provided as such.

As for the instantaneous deaths, one need look no further than Pompeii, which left scenes frozen in time:

If a mere volcano could do this it then it could apply to ancient Pakistan. Likewise a meteor, or perhaps even more bizarre, a natural nuclear reactor. Whatever the cause, certainly superstition would attribute any natural event to divine wrath.

Thence you claimed: "Finally, the well-known and well documented site of Giza. Where such hieroglyphs have been found." ...alongside a photo of Abydos. Abydos is 7 hours and 550 kilometers away!

If it is not even in the same locale then it does not align whatsoever and your argument falls apart. Your second photo is even further away in Dendera! And it does not depict a lightbulb. It very clearly depicts a snake emerging from a Lotus flower. As to the significance of this I would refer you to Byrd, our resident expert on Egyptology.

Finally, you did not mention any "alien" significance to Easter Island (depictions of human heads are not exactly extraterrestrial), Machu Picchu (again nothing inhuman), or Persia, where I have spent considerable time. Persepolis was a masterwork of the emerging empire of Kurush and Dariush. If you have any specific notions about Persia I would be happy to discuss.

edit on 3-11-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Just like all those wishing to pose a theory, even veteran archaeologists still are only guessing, educated guessing I am aware. It is known that majority of information that is deemed factual will be false in the future. With new findings, evidence, data, technology. So these things always change perspective.

When it comes to hieroglyphics, no guessing is involved. Those supposed machines are easily readable "letters." As for facts suddenly becoming false? No, it just doesn't work that way. Theories get revised but facts remain facts.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

UNESCO DOESN'T own the sites THEY choose the sites there is a big difference you were also VERY selective on the sites you chose there are others listed so your claim is BS.

You OBVIOUSLY don't even read your own links or you just don't undestand what you read.

From the FIRST paragraph of your own link.

A World Heritage Site is a landmark which has been officially recognized by the United Nations, specifically by UNESCO. Sites are selected on the basis of having cultural, historical, scientific or some other form of significance, and they are legally protected by international treaties

Another one had his cookies stole.

Maybe I should not have put own, whats the difference. I am saying they state these sites as important places. Does not really matter if they own them or not. However they do.

There are many other sites yes but those are not as important from their findings as those I pointed out. However carry on enjoying your forum rants.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No my cookies are here enjoying one just now, the Motto of this site is DENY IGNORANCE , so when someone post LIES other members point it out.

There is a big difference from owning and NOT owning something it just shows you don't really have a clue what you are talking about as others have pointed out, your claims are nothing new on here which is starting to become the norm on lots of forums.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Just like all those wishing to pose a theory, even veteran archaeologists still are only guessing, educated guessing I am aware.

No, Not concerning the hieroglyphics you posted.

Ever heard of the Rosetta stone?

Finally, the well-known and well documented site of Giza. Where such hieroglyphs have been found. Such as the following. Leaving archaeologists very much baffled when it comes to understanding why and how these hieroglyphs could depict what would be deemed modern day technology.

yet you have a picture from Abydos which is no where near the Giza complex.

Sorry but this fail is just too great, try doing some basic research, some reading and not simply copying whats been said and done before and saying OH look the hieroglyphs look like helicopters, therefore aliens.

At least others that have claimed as such have placed the hieroglyphs in the right location, you just completely failed to realize that Egypt is a big country, with many archeological sites that have hieroglyphs that have been studied and translated.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2016 by 808Funk because: start again

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Sorry, I have to severely disagree with you on this one.

You've cherry-picked a number of sites that loosely align, whilst ignoring the hundreds of other sites that do not. Since the Earth is so densely populated you could discover important ancient sites in virtually any line imaginable.

When you claimed that Mohenjo Daro had "sophisticated plumping" you make it sound as though they had lead pipes as the Romans did. No, it literally consisted of covered channels dug between houses directing waste water flow from the houses to the river. No proof of heated water exists, merely one example of a low furnace in one house which may have provided as such.

As for the instantaneous deaths, one need look no further than Pompeii, which left scenes frozen in time:

If a mere volcano could do this it then it could apply to ancient Pakistan. Likewise a meteor, or perhaps even more bizarre, a natural nuclear reactor. Whatever the cause, certainly superstition would attribute any natural event to divine wrath.

Thence you claimed: "Finally, the well-known and well documented site of Giza. Where such hieroglyphs have been found." ...alongside a photo of Abydos. Abydos is 7 hours and 550 kilometers away!

If it is not even in the same locale then it does not align whatsoever and your argument falls apart. Your second photo is even further away in Dendera! And it does not depict a lightbulb. It very clearly depicts a snake emerging from a Lotus flower. As to the significance of this I would refer you to Byrd, our resident expert on Egyptology.

Finally, you did not mention any "alien" significance to Easter Island (depictions of human heads are not exactly extraterrestrial), Machu Picchu (again nothing inhuman), or Persia, where I have spent considerable time. Persepolis was a masterwork of the emerging empire of Kurush and Dariush. If you have any specific notions about Persia I would be happy to discuss.

You think Pompeii be heaving with Ghosts and the Paranormal but I think a few ghost investigation have went there and said there is no active at all ???
BTW I should put this as a new post of the Paranormal forum.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am getting tired of replying to posters that mention such things like this. The point of this does not even matter about those places. The point is the perfect line around our globe, aligned on those points of interest. I should have just posted about the alignment rather then giving people more reason to deter my post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join