It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindblowing: Alien Guides: Aligned & Systematic Central Sites.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for your thoughtful and well explained post. Much appreciate and interesting too. I will look into those books you have shared, they do seem very interesting. One book I would suggest to you and it can be found online thankfully for free is this.

Chariots Of The Gods

It would seem that some posters here find it hard to have a decent conversation in adult manner, thankfully you do.

edit on 5-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'm sure that I could come up with the same kind of alignments as these by picking from the locations of Mcdonalds or Ford dealerships.

When you have a world full of historical sites, just take your pick and come up with any alignment you want. I'm sure it would be possible to pick a group of them that when connected by lines would spell out "Bender" around the globe, in honour of our metallic overlord

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I am getting tired of replying to posters that mention such things like this.

You poor thing,

however, this is what I initially quoted you saying

Just like all those wishing to pose a theory, even veteran archaeologists still are only guessing, educated guessing I am aware.

Where in fact they aren't guessing, Egyptian Hieroglyphs are translatable after the discovery of the Rosetta stone.

The point of this does not even matter about those places.

Yeah I know, Facts shmacts, who needs them.

The point is the perfect line around our globe, aligned on those points of interest.

But those places don't matter as by what you said above.

I should have just posted about the alignment rather then giving people more reason to deter my post.

Should have, could have.

Sorry for seeing the error in the things you brought forth to try and make this near alignment more interesting.

However, without the incorrect stuff you posted how is it connected to aliens?

An interesting discussion could have been had if you would have posted this in ancient & Lost civilizations and used sources that don't come from some ignorant website claiming the Egyptians had Hieroglyphs of Apache helicopters.

You could have researched how the tectonic plates might have moved the land masses to create a non perfect alignment of these sites,

You could have researched theories put forth about some of these ancient civilizations actually having contact with one another.

Aliens?

Yeah I guess if you want let your imagination run wild and dismiss what archeology has discovered and what theories are around that might suggest an answer to this.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

People like you seem to get kicks out of seeing a new reply in your inbox when you next visit this website. Normally sign of some psychological issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

People like you seem to get kicks out of seeing a new reply in your inbox when you next visit this website. Normally sign of some psychological issue.

There is an inbox where I can see replies?

Cool, thanks for informing me.

So if a message is in an inbox and one replies to it its sign of some psychological issue?

Hell, anyone using email must be delusional or suffering from some kind psychological issues according to your logic.

Any chance of answering my on topic questions about your thread instead of your lame attempts at deflecting and attacking members for pointing out your errors.

How is this so called alignment related to aliens?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: purpleivan

All hail Bender.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So if a message is in an inbox and one replies to it its sign of some psychological issue?

Hell, anyone using email must be delusional or suffering from some kind psychological issues according to your logic.

Any chance of answering my on topic questions about your thread instead of your lame attempts at deflecting and attacking members for pointing out your errors.

Your replies are a sign of a problem. The way in which you reply to other members here can only be described as obnoxious. Thus, you know this and therefore you get replies. It is not general questioning, it is beyond that. You know this and if you do not, then even worse.

Schizophrenia is an odd human trait.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Ironic considering your own replies when someone points out an error in your claims

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Your replies are a sign of a problem. The way in which you reply to other members here can only be described as obnoxious. Thus, you know this and therefore you get replies. It is not general questioning, it is beyond that. You know this and if you do not, then even worse.

Schizophrenia is an odd human trait.

Can you actually stay on the topic you have brought up and not focus on other members such as myself because you seem to get offended that you corrected for posting incorrect info?

For the 3rd time,

How is this related to aliens?

Its a simple question, asked 3 times in my 3 posts in your thread, why must you keep dismissing this and focusing on your obvious projecting of mental disorders?

Please don't reply with your off topic ignorant diagnoses if you cant simply reply to the on topic question I have asked over and over.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Mohenjo Daro

Dating back to 2,600BCE and estimated to be one of the biggest cites at its time, housing thousands of citizens, using sophisticated plumping throughout the city grounds with certain areas seeming to provide heated water supply. Some of the stranger history is that in 1927, excavations of the site found skeletons dotted all over the streets holding hands. Frozen in time, as if almost instantly taken. It appears from archaeologists findings that some great force swept right through the city and the residents had no warning. What kind of power in those early years could cause such devastation?

In fact, they were found buried in a cemetery. link

originally posted by: BlackProjectThe Pyramids of Giza

Finally, the well-known and well documented site of Giza. Where such hieroglyphs have been found. Such as the following.

Sorry, that's Abydos.

originally posted by: BlackProjectLeaving archaeologists very much baffled when it comes to understanding why and how these hieroglyphs could depict what would be deemed modern day technology.

It's possible some Archaeologists are baffled by these carvings. After all, most Archaeologists can't read Hieroglyphics.
Both of these have been explained to death right here at ATS (and pretty much everywhere else). Use this google search - link

Harte

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

There is only one person making silly responses and that's you, I if you post something that is wrong or been debunked look at it be the man you claim to be, as for kids most people that are correcting your errors are not kids we have been round the block a few times seen this stuff a hundred times on here and Deny Ignorance.

Well said.
Personally, I would also say that, as a 60 year old Geometry teacher, I'm not a "kid" and I'm also certainly not astounded that a circle or a line drawn on a sphere can be drawn to come near to a mere handful of ancient sites, almost all of which were never occupied during the same time frame.

Harte

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purpleivan
I'm sure that I could come up with the same kind of alignments as these by picking from the locations of Mcdonalds or Ford dealerships.

Did aliens help to line up Woolworths stores?

"We know so little about the ancient Woolworths stores," he explains, "but we do still know their locations. I thought that if we analysed the sites we could learn more about what life was like in 2008 and how these people went about buying cheap kitchen accessories and discount CDs."

The results revealed an exact and precise geometric placement of the Woolworths locations.

"Three stores around Birmingham formed an exact equilateral triangle (Wolverhampton, Lichfield and Birmingham stores) and if the base of the triangle is extended, it forms a 173.8 mile line linking the Conwy and Luton stores. Despite the 173.8 mile distance involved, the Conwy Woolworths store is only 40 feet off the exact line and the Luton site is within 30 feet. All four stores align with an accuracy of 0.05%."

Parker used an ancient technique: he found his patterns in 800 ex-Woolworths locations by "skipping over the vast majority, and only choosing the few that happen to line up".

Source

Harte

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You think he's bad, I hardly ever come to this section. But when I do, I'm looking for the kind of baloney you posted.
I rarely post in threads about modern aliens. I normally dwell in the Ancient and Lost Civilizations section.

Harte

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

You think he's bad, I hardly ever come to this section. But when I do, I'm looking for the kind of baloney you posted.
I rarely post in threads about modern aliens. I normally dwell in the Ancient and Lost Civilizations section.

Harte

Well thankfully you posted here because your point certainly matters.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Good thread. No way do I think this is a coincidence.
Here's another view of the alignment:

Which site is the smaller white dot in Alaska, or Canada? Is this the infamous underground/hidden pyramid?
I always been intrigued by the stories I've read about this pyramid, havent heard anything about it I awhile though.

Awesome thread, and kudos for litterly "connecting the dots".

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

You have read ALL the posts

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

No

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

You might not have the same opinion if you do