It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Um....the proof is that she is walking free right now. If she was not in total control of the FBI and the DOJ, her recommendation for indictment would have followed Comey's nice speech

She's waking free because there were not violations that would of warranted prosecution. As Comey clearly stated, repercussions for her actions are almost always handled within the departments and are only prosecuted when the individual purposefully violated security protocols.

Are you trying not to understand this simple thing on purpose?

I understand full well.

Again, show me the proof.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Umm those aren't lies. If they were the FBI wouldn't be investigating Clinton a second time. This time with a fine tooth comb. You need to turn on the tube if you think its all lies.

If it is not lies, where is the proof she controls the media, the FBI and the DOJ?

That's a fairly simple request. If someone cannot back-up what they say, why did they say it?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think you will admit the women is guilty unless she is sitting behind bars.

In this great country "innocent until proven guilty", you are legalistically correct.

But what does the Law have to do with Morality when those elected to uphold the Law are not held accountable to those same laws?

edit on 1-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The proof is all over the web. You have to go look for it. As a matter of fact you can throw a stone anywhere on the web and a pile of mines pop up with all the evidence you can browse until you are overwhelmed. No one can just bring it to you, that would be literally impossible.

So you don't have proof.

Ok.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I don't do freebee's bruh.

Still no proof?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Please stop playing ping pong about the proof.

You did not see the video yet !! and have filled half the topic with your comments. I appreciate everyone's opinion.
But make a proof topic of your own and go play there please.

This is about the video and the implications it could have if true.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

and seriously, if you can't see the media bias that has existed for a LONG, LONG time, there really is no hope for you. And it existed on the right too. Ever heard of a guy named Ron Paul?

How about Herman Cain?

You can pretend not to see it, but it's there. It's always there. And even the idiots don't need a leaked e-mail to understand the media bias.

Haven't found that proof yet? C'mon man.

If it's so damn obvious, surely you can prove it.

link   
Seriously, the people who are so oblivous just to straight up dismiss all of it aren't doing your research into why these people are saying this or why things are like they are. Why everyone is talking about a coverup or rigged elections or the mishandling of emails, wikileaks.

I scour the interent EVERY SINGLE DAY to get more information and to read everything I can to see what is truth and what is a lie. I even took web photos of just about everything I could on wikileaks to read through them myself.

Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Stop expecting everyone else to show it to you and remain ignorant. Its up to you.
edit on 1-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I don't think you will admit the women is guilty unless she is sitting behind bars.

In this great country "innocent until proven guilty", you are legalistically correct.

But what does the Law have to do with morality?

That's how our system of justice works. Innocent until proven guilty.

Witch hunts are for days long passed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, looks like the FBI just joined this fight.

The Records Vault has just released information
on the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: EartOccupant

Can't watch the video at the moment.

How exactly is Clinton taking over the US?

through control of the media, the FBI, the DOJ. Not sure if you have a TV or access to news, but this is kind of a big deal.

I do have access to news and I have yet to see that she controls the media, the FBI or the DOJ.

That's all conspiratorial bull#.

That is because you refuse to read the Wikileaks where the reporters beg to be the Clinton campaign's subjects, or you simply deny that is control because you like that they are on your side and you are intellectually dishonest. The media also never ever covers anything negative about Clinton for more than 30 seconds on any left leaning outlet but harps on anything negative about Trump for hours.

She may no longer control the FBI, but the only reason she was not indicted the first time is they controlled Comey.

As far as the DOJ they reportedly keep trying to stop investigation into the Clinton Foundation, and Now Podestas best friend has been put in charge of the Email investigation. Monster conflict of interest - but they don't care they want to rub it in Americans face they are corrupt.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Please stop playing ping pong about the proof.

You did not see the video yet !! and have filled half the topic with your comments. I appreciate everyone's opinion.
But make a proof topic of your own and go play there please.

This is about the video and the implications it could have if true.

I am discussing the topic.

I asked how Clinton is taking over the US and someone claimed it's because she controls the media, the FBI and the DoJ.

Unless I am supposed to blindly believe that, I asked for proof. Quite a few others members tried, but still have yet to provide that proof.

So again, how is she taking over the US?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You called this a Witch hunt. Maybe she is a Witch but I think she is just a corrupt human along with her husband.

Enjoy the show, it apparently will be shocking to you when you finally have to accept reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well, looks like the FBI just joined this fight.

The Records Vault has just released information
on the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah I seen that. It's about to get ugly if this gets to the right people. Even if its right at election time, the law doesn't care.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That is because you refuse to read the Wikileaks where the reporters beg to be the Clinton campaign's subjects

Is that proof of her controlling the entire media?

No.

or you simply deny that is control because you like that they are on your side and you are intellectually dishonest.

It appears that I am not the one trying to spread bull# and lies. I'm simply asking for prove.

She may no longer control the FBI, but the only reason she was not indicted the first time is they controlled Comey.

So she doesn't control the FBI? I thought she did.

Which is it?

As far as the DOJ they reportedly keep trying to stop investigation into the Clinton Foundation

Have a link for that?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

You called this a Wich hunt. Maybe she is a wich but I think she is just a corrupt human along with her husband.

Enjoy the show, it apparently will be shocking to you when you finally have to accept reality.

What reality? I'm asking for proof.

I do not care about who wins the election because I do not support either candidate. I think Hillary will win, but it will not be because she got my vote.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Watch the video.

And you know as well if there was indefinite proof, she would be gone already.
You are asking the impossible, just to ... i don't know.. Why do you ask the impossible ?

The kind of proof you want.. can not exist,. because you would only accept a court verdict or similar.
In this case,.. that does not exist yet. : )
Happy now ?

Now we can discuss the other content.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Yeah I seen that. It's about to get ugly if this gets to the right people. Even if its right at election time, the law doesn't care.

What is interesting is that FBI Archive was quiet for a year,
two days ago it started tweeting.

FBI Records Vault Verified account
‏@FBIRecordsVault

William J. Clinton Foundation: This initial release consists of material from the FBI's files related to the Will... vault.fbi.gov...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

At least you admit that there is no proof of what these other members are claiming. If only they were as honest.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

At least you admit that there is no proof of what these other members are claiming. If only they were as honest.

Carry on.

You can't prove we are not in a computer simulation and the Clintons and all they represent aren't some kind of virus that we need to exterminate before we can have world peace either?

My scenario is just as likely as the Clinton's innocence.

They are part of the NWO plot that included Syria. Thank you again Wesley Clark for telling us they were actually going to try and complete the New American Century under false pretext.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Is that proof of her controlling the entire media?

No.

Well It is not the entire media, just 85 - 90%. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Univision, Huffington Post, Washington Post, NY Times, Politico to name a few.

There are literally emails from reporters at every one of those outlets either offering editorial review, having dinner with Podesta, offering to write puff pieces, or even to write fake fact check articles to support Clinton.

Have a link for that?

It is originally from the Wall Street Journal, but here is an article discussing it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join