It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

yea, it was until the e-mails started flowing. This ins't something that's optional to believe, the facts exist. If you chose to ignore them, that's fine, I fully understand you are sensitive about your political choices being so wrong, but you will have plenty of time to rethink how to lend your support. The only way you can go on believing as you have is to be willfully ignorant.

Not one email has proven that she controls the media, the fbi or the DOJ.

I want proof and I don't care about your petty, ignorant pot shots.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Bill colluded with Lynch to commit obstruction of justice for your first clue.

Have proof of that?

Comey whitewashed all the felonies Hillary committed, until recently reopening the case to save his own ass just in the event that Trump wins.

Again, proof please.

And the Media has been protecting Hillary and whitewashing everything she has done with truckloads of whitewash, and that translates to control of the media.

The media has been reporting on everything that has been going on with Clinton.

Does that help you see the picture now?

Yes. I now see that conspiracy is no longer a genre of fascinating topics. It's actually a way of thinking for some.

How sad.

Wow dude. You really have been brainwashed. Holy Cow. I real specimen! Lets ask it some more controlled questions of reality.

Yes, asking for proof is a sign of being brainwashed.

Can you provide that proof, or are you going to follow the trend of attacking me and not addressing the issue?

link   
a reply to: introvert

Can Hillary prove it's the Russians?

We stopped needing proof when the emails told us that Hillary intentionally lied to Congress and knowingly deleted emails to cover her ass.

The question is was it the Russians or was it internal.

Internal makes more sense than external to me. The emails do prove they were colluding to steal the election from Bernie Sanders.

The rest is just a rabit hole for those of us on the outside. My money says the hole leads internally.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

link   

Have proof of that?

Comey whitewashed all the felonies Hillary committed, until recently reopening the case to save his own ass just in the event that Trump wins.

Again, proof please.

And the Media has been protecting Hillary and whitewashing everything she has done with truckloads of whitewash, and that translates to control of the media.

Yes. I now see that conspiracy is no longer a genre of fascinating topics. It's actually a way of thinking for some.

How sad.

Simply meeting with Lynch on that plane right before the FBI announcing they wouldn't level charges against Hillary for multiple felonies is proof. If you won't see that obvious fact then there is no chance of you ever discovering what reality is. Cute little ostrich.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

here, because I know you aren't a bad person, I'll help you try to grasp this.

Integrity.

If you were going to take the bar exam for Idaho, and you were given one of the test questions and answers just before the exam, and you went in and took the exam, would you be ethically obligated to let someone know about the answer given to you? Would that be wrong?

Now, all that just transpired, and you passed. Congrats. But a few days after, some proof that you were given the test question and answer surfaces and you are brought before the Ethics committee. Does the fact that you only got ONE question given to you make the fact that you failed to act in an ethical manner? Could you be disbarred for such an offence? And lastly, would it be fair that you were disbarred?

See, I am speaking of one tiny aspect of the criminality of Hillary. A part that is so insignificant compared to the rest that it's hardly worth mentioning, except that if it was you in the cross hairs, you would go down, just as I would. But somehow, Hillary get's a pass.

If you fail to understand that in the context I presented, please go into detail.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Is that the topic of this thread?

We stopped needing proof when the emails told us thatHillary intentionally lied to Congress and knowingly deleted emails to cover her ass.

If that was true, she would have been indicted. Unfortunately, the emails do not show that.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Have proof of that?

Again, proof please.

How sad.

Wow dude. You really have been brainwashed. Holy Cow. I real specimen! Lets ask it some more controlled questions of reality.

Yes, asking for proof is a sign of being brainwashed.

Can you provide that proof, or are you going to follow the trend of attacking me and not addressing the issue?

The proof is all over the web. You have to go look for it. As a matter of fact you can throw a stone anywhere on the web and a pile of mines pop up with all the evidence you can browse until you are overwhelmed. No one can just bring it to you, that would be literally impossible.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Have proof of that?

Again, proof please.

How sad.

Simply meeting with Lynch on that plane right before the FBI announcing they wouldn't level charges against Hillary for multiple felonies is proof. If you won't see that obvious fact then there is no chance of you ever discovering what reality is. Cute little ostrich.

No, it is only proof that they met on a plane.

What should be obvious is that you have to have actual proof to put people in jail. What you consider "Obvious" would not stand-up in court.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Isurrender73

Is that the topic of this thread?

We stopped needing proof when the emails told us thatHillary intentionally lied to Congress and knowingly deleted emails to cover her ass.

If that was true, she would have been indicted. Unfortunately, the emails do not show that.

Not if the top of the FBI was in on it like is implied in the video.

Late night flight Lorreta Lynch.

Legal access to 650,000 emails. Comey reopens case.

Nothing to see, just coincidence right?

edit on 1-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

yea, it was until the e-mails started flowing. This ins't something that's optional to believe, the facts exist. If you chose to ignore them, that's fine, I fully understand you are sensitive about your political choices being so wrong, but you will have plenty of time to rethink how to lend your support. The only way you can go on believing as you have is to be willfully ignorant.

110 classified at the time
8 top secret at the time
36 secret
8 confidential

link to why this is wrong.

Again, please explain in detail the parts you fail to understand.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Have proof of that?

Again, proof please.

How sad.

No, it is only proof that they met on a plane.

What should be obvious is that you have to have actual proof to put people in jail. What you consider "Obvious" would not stand-up in court.

link   

You are such a nice guy for doing his homework for him. I applaud your sportsmanship.
edit on 1-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   

What does that have to do with anything? I asked for proof of her controlling the media, the FBI and the DOJ, and you give me a meaningless rant about integrity?

Do you have the proof or not?

If not, admit it and quit spreading bull# lies.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The proof is all over the web. You have to go look for it. As a matter of fact you can throw a stone anywhere on the web and a pile of mines pop up with all the evidence you can browse until you are overwhelmed. No one can just bring it to you, that would be literally impossible.

So you don't have proof.

Ok.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We are in an intrestring proces of uncovering layers in how the world is ruled.
There is proof enough... but will it hold ?

But enough about that, the video is not about proof , its about another "movement" of people claiming to help making the system transparant and who are sick of the world they are living in created by our overlords.

And the one talking is not a lightweight. He has some credentials.

The FBI forced to reopen the case, the wiki-leaks.. It all adds up.

And proof... what has been opened up so far.. Should be proof enough for NOT running for office.

Just on moral grounds alone.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

110 classified at the time
8 top secret at the time
36 secret
8 confidential

link to why this is wrong.

Again, please explain in detail the parts you fail to understand.

Again, where is the proof she controls the media, the FBI and the DOJ. That was the claim being made and that is what I am asking for.

Your post is deflecting from that request.

Keep up.

link   

Um....the proof is that she is walking free right now. If she was not in total control of the FBI and the DOJ, her recommendation for indictment would have followed Comey's nice speech. Are you trying not to understand this simple thing on purpose?

I swear it's really, really easy to get. Just try a tiny bit.

link   

If not, admit it and quit spreading bull# lies.

Umm those aren't lies. If they were the FBI wouldn't be investigating Clinton a second time. This time with a fine tooth comb. You need to turn on the tube if you think its all lies.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: 4N0M4LY

So you don't have proof.

Ok.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I don't do freebee's bruh.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

and seriously, if you can't see the media bias that has existed for a LONG, LONG time, there really is no hope for you. And it existed on the right too. Ever heard of a guy named Ron Paul?

How about Herman Cain?

You can pretend not to see it, but it's there. It's always there. And even the idiots don't need a leaked e-mail to understand the media bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join