It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States

page: 4
36
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wasn't talking about the election. I'm not even registered to vote.

I was talking about Hillary behind bars. When you see her behind bars it will be a shock to you and about 5 percent of the members on ATS. But the other 95 percent of us are actually waiting for it. Not because of partisan politics, but because she broke the law and got caught doing so.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: EartOccupant

Can't watch the video at the moment.

How exactly is Clinton taking over the US?


through control of the media, the FBI, the DOJ. Not sure if you have a TV or access to news, but this is kind of a big deal.


That's all conspiratorial bull#.


ZZZZIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!

When you're down and out...pull out the nuttery card..

every time





posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: introvert

and seriously, if you can't see the media bias that has existed for a LONG, LONG time, there really is no hope for you. And it existed on the right too. Ever heard of a guy named Ron Paul?

How about Herman Cain?

You can pretend not to see it, but it's there. It's always there. And even the idiots don't need a leaked e-mail to understand the media bias.


Haven't found that proof yet? C'mon man.

If it's so damn obvious, surely you can prove it.


I'm sorry. The proof you require isn't out yet. When it arrives, I will be damn sure you get it. Until then, my apologies for involving you in any of this. There is nothing to see here, please move along.



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here you go:

www.wikileaks.com

And please don't forget, Wikileaks have a 100% authenticity record. Enjoy





 
36
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join