It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP Droping the F Bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

Listen at 0:03 seconds i believe it is saying F_uck it then another voice responds and says Your... but I cant make it out its to unintelligible

This was recorded at 3_01_10am on 9_07_2016 so its a old clip but i just got around to reviewing some of them .I guess the Spirits in my House are pissed at all the renovating we are doing lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I listened twice, at full volume, and I don't hear anything that sounds remotely like a voice...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I listened twice, at full volume, and I don't hear anything that sounds remotely like a voice...

its very distinct but very quick. its also the biggest spike on the wave form i also marked it down on the comments section.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Stevemagegod because: misspelled a word

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Has it ever occurred to you that you might only be hearing voices because you want to? I've seen several of these threads from you, and I, and many others, have not been able to hear any of what you claim to hear...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Has it ever occurred to you that you might only be hearing voices because you want to? I've seen several of these threads from you, and I, and many others, have not been able to hear any of what you claim to hear...

With wave pad its pretty easy to see speech patterns where it should be random static/chaos noise.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I did hear F U, not F it. Second one not sure, but it didn't sound like the word "monk" was in there

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I also heard FU, but thinking it was just you and not a spirit.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I also heard FU, but thinking it was just you and not a spirit.

Ya it was a Spirit because this is me sleep talking i sound nothing like the voice:

soundcloud.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

To me, at 3 seconds, it sounds like "locked in" and at 6 seconds, it sounds like "they're wrong." Lastly, 7 seconds, "repress or repressed."

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

top topics

join