It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Is “Mortified” By What May Be In The Emails. She's Considered A Threat By FBI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Or or or maybe Huma was born in Kenya and is not even a U.S. citizen, and maybe her father killed JFK!

Maybe she's insane with dementia and doesn't know where she is because she's always wetting her panties when she's having seizures while eating at Chipotle!
OMG!

Just kidding, I'm leaving. Truly I am.

Oh, I am glad to see the use of the word "mortified". I think it's underused. Bring back mortified!

Good night knuckleheads.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't think HER emails amount to 650k - most of that is her husband's stuff. That is the total amount of the emails on the entire laptop.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
My money as to how the 650k emails got there is that it was done by the same tech that did the bleachbitting of the original illegal server

Exactly...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I don't think HER emails amount to 650k - most of that is her husband's stuff. That is the total amount of the emails on the entire laptop.

By most are you talking about, maybe, 500,000 emails? That is a huge # of emails. Stop and think about how long that would take.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I simply do not agree with this premise. It was true some years ago, but now, nor so much.

But that means someone else stuffed it there and it's not a smart place to stuff it because if it goes out of your control, you can't get it back. If I were in control or had access to that server and wanted to copy all the email to a safe place I would throw the files on a huge thumb drive and hide that drive.

The incessant and annoying Windows OneDrive:

We’re excited to announce the new Save to OneDrive feature, a simpler way to manage and save your email attachments.

This is a feature you’ve been asking for and today we’ve begun rolling it out to all Outlook.com customers worldwide. If you don’t have it yet, please check back over the coming week. Before cloud storage became popular, some people would email documents to themselves, because they knew they’d be able to log in to their email account and access those documents from anywhere. People still do this today, however, there is an obvious downside—your inbox can get messy quickly and you have to search through ever-increasing email content until you find what you’re looking for.

We’ve made it simpler and tidier to manage these email attachments. When you receive an email with an attachment or group of attachments—documents, pictures, music or videos—you can now save them to OneDrive in just one click. When you click Save to OneDrive, your files are added to a new OneDrive folder called Email attachments, making them a breeze to find and share.

You’ll be able to access these files from all your devices (for example, by using the OneDrive mobile app or Office for iPad)–instead of leaving them to clutter your inbox.

I still think this is a possible cause for the existence of the emails.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It still has to be brought down from the cloud to her computer, correct.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They've already said there were no email from or to Hillary. These are Huma to the state dept.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Oh please. Drama much?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They've already said there were no email from or to Hillary. These are Huma to the state dept.

Wrong...

Turn on a real news channel.

They got all the dirt.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They huh, This is ATS Source please.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: evc1shop
It is not actually that hard to copy an Outlook PST file. Simply open your outlook properties for the Outlook Mailbox you would like to access, get the file location, it should be somewhere in the %appdata% local or roaming profiles. Once the full path is known, close outlook to ensure no file handles are left open and then copy the file. If the file was not secured by either the Outlook 2003 Encrypted Compressible format or by using Windows User security (setting password protection on the file itself or by using bitlocker for the newer Outlook Versions) then this PST file is considered highly portable and high risk. Chances are though, if there was a password, she would have it anyhow so no need to worry about how secure it was.

Really? Can you imagine Huma reading what you just wrote and making sense about what you just said? This is a SERVER, mind you, not your local /user/name/stuff file you would find using Outlook as a client. It is probably a file from Microsoft Exchange Server. The SERVER contains ALL the emails of EVERYONE. Are you claiming all the email for everyone on a server is in a single PST file? 650k is the entire enchilada. So 1. I don't buy your 'easy' explanation, and 2. IT DOESN'T MATTER because THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE! The issue isn't so much how easily it got there, but what it is doing there. Eye on the prize.

As i said in my previous reply to you I believe it was the same IT tech that did the bleaching of the Clinton email server.

You're right - it is not a trivial exercise to move 650,000 emails from an email server. You need more than a little technical savvy to do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Dead wrong.

No one said that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I got some information that when these emails 650k come out there will be nothing incriminating about Hillary.

Mainstream media working with the Hillary camp will claim this was a Republican plot once all these emails are released, to make Hillary look bad.

Meetings are going on right now with the FBI and Clinton camp to stage this event, this is also a distracting to keep people from concentrating on the Wikileaks email dumps.

This is how the Clinton camp plans on stealing the election.

All schools will be shut down on election day because the PTB are afraid that millions of Americans will realize that the election was stolen. Seriously, the PTB do not know how Americans will react.

Is there any truth to all this? We will have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Sources?

edit on 31-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That's Ok Huma should not be mortify, she will get her reward for standing tall next to Hillary on all this ordeal, Hillary will be president, Obama will pardon her and Huma then Hillary will fire Comey and Huma will take his place

That is how the cookie will crumble, it the USA of corruption and political deceive.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
100 emails a day * 365 days/year means it would take nearly 20 years of emails. If we assume it is the 4 years of hrc's time as SOS, then it'd be 445 emails per day divided over the number of users (that's sent + received and junk mail is likely auto deleted so it'd not be in this file). That number makes sense given that hrc should have turned over about 10% of that herself. So 10 staff roughly?

At first I thought the reference to 650k emails was Anthony Weiners + Humas combined emails....and it may be, but that is still a lot. Plausible, but a lot.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuga1123
100 emails a day * 365 days/year means it would take nearly 20 years of emails. If we assume it is the 4 years of hrc's time as SOS, then it'd be 445 emails per day divided over the number of users (that's sent + received and junk mail is likely auto deleted so it'd not be in this file). That number makes sense given that hrc should have turned over about 10% of that herself. So 10 staff roughly?

At first I thought the reference to 650k emails was Anthony Weiners + Humas combined emails....and it may be, but that is still a lot. Plausible, but a lot.

No matter what...

650,000 emails is a staggering number.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

650,000 is a ton of mail, we are also assuming that these all the emails. What if some one signs in to the email and goes through and deletes the lower level mundane emails? Or are we to assume these emails represent every one received?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If someone said, "here is the email backup for all users from the 4 years of hrc as SOS. There are 650k emails." I'd assume if it excludes junk mail, then it is a reasonable file size for 10 staff, 44 emails (sent + received) per day. Admittedly, I don't know how many staff she had that would have used her server though...

EDIT: I also wouldn't balk at it being for only 4-5 staff....
edit on 31-10-2016 by kuga1123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kuga1123

You are also assuming weekends? But even with a 5 day base, it still like 60 emails. Maybe, but you think alot of that would be trashed. For the life of me I can't find a number of staff while SOS, so we will have to wait and see if we get a number.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join