It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Is “Mortified” By What May Be In The Emails. She's Considered A Threat By FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I expect she will fly to a country that won`t extradite her back to the U.S., maybe Iran.

Well, that would lead to a whole new set of questions... would Iran granting her assylum constitute Iranian interference in the US' electoral process? Would we see calls against her domestic cohorts for collusion with a possible enemy of the United States? Will tiny American flags be waved as she and her confidants (and boss) are accused of being sympathetic to Ayatollah Khamenei?

Seriously, the rhetoric against Russia from the Clinton camp over the Summer could royally bite them in the ass if connections between the Clinton campaign's inner workings and Iran (or any Muslim Brotherhood country) are discovered.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
She is not a spy. Way too unattractive and her and her husband got out maneuvered by teenage girls and publicly shamed several times.

View matafuchs Video Link , if Factual , this Women is a SPY .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

She is not a spy. Way too unattractive and her and her husband got out maneuvered by teenage girls and publicly shamed several times.

www.youtube.com...

If she is a spy she is the dumbest spy on either side of the Mason Dixon and the Silk Road. That laptop should have been destroyed over a year ago.

edit on 31-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

you would need an extremely complex series of events to claim the entire email file "accidentally" copied to the laptop with no human intervention. To me, that's beyond believable.

You misunderstand me, I am not saying it was unintentional. I am saying it was ineptitude whilst handling things that were, in essence, illegal.

I believe that while engaged in illegal/highly suspect activities, and at the same time being not so tech savvy, this is the result.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

It definitely sounds like hilary's type.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't buy the oops I set up a replicating program and accidentally got 650,000 emails I didn't notice. Sorry but this is a diaper that is full of $h!t and needs to be pulled off and tossed in the trash.

And remember, there are no coincidences in politics.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
THIS IS JUST A WILD THEORY!!!

What if she (Huma) "hacked" the sever, and setup the system to back up to the laptop periodically.

Then forgot about it.

(it would not be difficult to find info on how to DIY, online)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.youtube.com...

If she is a spy she is the dumbest spy on either side of the Mason Dixon and the Silk Road. That laptop should have been destroyed over a year ago.

Even the Smartest People on Earth make Mistakes sometimes . Her First one was when she Married a Weiner .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Don't be silly. She is very attractive, not that this is a job requirement for spies. She, herself, was NOT out maneuvered by teenage girls. Her husband may have been outmaneuvered by someone CLAIMING to be a teenage girl. Huma was not in the loop.

originally posted by: Jonjonj

you would need an extremely complex series of events to claim the entire email file "accidentally" copied to the laptop with no human intervention. To me, that's beyond believable.

You misunderstand me, I am not saying it was unintentional. I am saying it was ineptitude whilst handling things that were, in essence, illegal. I believe that while engaged in illegal/highly suspect activities, and at the same time being not so tech savvy, this is the result.

I don't think so. I'm saying it was NOT ineptitude; and it WAS intentional. Huma is NOT tech savvy, THEREFORE she had help. That email file comprising what I believe is the entire server email file was intentionally placed on the laptop by either Huma under direction of someone else, or by someone else. It was placed there not as a backup, but with the intent to move it elsewhere. The ineptitude comes from her having Wiener in the same household with her. From another thread from yesterday, the FBI knew that and they also suspected the email file was there, so they set up a sting with Wiener and tricked him into compromising himself thus giving the FBI an excuse to raid the household and pick up the suspect "devices," where they found the email files they knew were there. They knew because they obtained that information illegally, so they couldn't just come out and say so. but Wiener gave them the excuse they needed. When they 'accidentally found' the emails they obtained the court order and now, voila, FBI has the emails.

Here's the thread where mothermayI and I hashed out the Wiener sting operation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/31/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Great points Schuyler.

My money as to how the 650k emails got there is that it was done by the same tech that did the bleachbitting of the original illegal server that was the subject of the FBI investigation in the first place. Most people cannot bear to permanently delete anything unless a back-up exists - especially something as info loaded and close to the heart as email.

So it would be my theory that this tech was directed by someone to make a backup on this trusted aides laptop.

I'd also be very interested to know the create or write date of the email files on the laptop. If this was done after HRC and her staff were directed to turn over all emails - which Huma Abedin lied about and thereby voided her immunity agreement - than that in itself is yet *another* crime.

Regardless, boy did this come back to bite the HRC campaign in the ass, huh?
edit on 10/31/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't buy the oops I set up a replicating program and accidentally got 650,000 emails I didn't notice. Sorry but this is a diaper that is full of $h!t and needs to be pulled off and tossed in the trash.

And remember, there are no coincidences in politics.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. My speculation is not to give an "out" to Huma Abedin or anybody else. My speculation is that the reason we have this evidence in waiting, all these emails, is because the emails were unexpectedly retained.

I believe it is a good thing that this possible evidence has come to light. I also believe that there are probably a thousand things, sex emails, videos, daily emails that may detract from the importance of the substance of the find.

I hope my position is clearer.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

More good points, and your right, I have my computer on a memory stick.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Don't be silly. She is very attractive, not that this is a job requirement for spies. She, herself, was NOT out maneuvered by teenage girls. Her husband may have been outmaneuvered by someone CLAIMING to be a teenage girl. Huma was not in the loop.

Not attractive. I would have to be completely drunk to the point of almost puking on her to even consider her as an option.

You must have a very low set of requirements for physical beauty. Not many women would stay with a man either sharing dick pics with other women. She stayed with him because nobody else wants her.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You must have a very low set of requirements for physical beauty.

Isn't that called taste? I thought it was considered bad form to suggest that one person's preferences regarding attraction were wrong.

I like dark skinned women, I also like women with big noses. And don't even get me started on women who wear glasses!!!

I am sure that says something about me psychologically, but there it is.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Not attractive. I would have to be completely drunk to the point of almost puking on her to even consider her as an option. You must have a very low set of requirements for physical beauty. Not many women would stay with a man either sharing dick pics with other women. She stayed with him because nobody else wants her.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't find unattractive. That is of course tainted by the fact she maybe in horrible, treasonous, brotherhood, deat penalty/life in prison double agent trouble, but ugly she isn't .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Tech guy set them up. I think Combetta set them up too.

It was meant to be found in case things went down.

They didn't like what was being done but left breadcrumbs so they wouldn't get in trouble.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

Tech guy set them up. I think Combetta set them up too. It was meant to be found in case things went down. They didn't like what was being done but left breadcrumbs so they wouldn't get in trouble.

Again
AND THIS IS WHY WE DON'T TRUST OUR NATIONAL SECURITY TO A PERSONAL SERVER IN A BASEMENT IN A HOUSE. YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE THROWN THE PAPER FILES ON THE FRONT SEAT OF YOUR 1975 NOVA AND LEFT IT PARKED OVER NIGHT IN A KFC PARKING LOT. (IDIOTS)

edit on 31-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Not attractive. I would have to be completely drunk to the point of almost puking on her to even consider her as an option.

You must have a very low set of requirements for physical beauty. Not many women would stay with a man either sharing dick pics with other women. She stayed with him because nobody else wants her.

Why are you resorting to personal attacks on me because I don't agree with your assessment of Huma's attractiveness? Do you have anything substantive to add to this discussion or are you just trolling?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It is trivial, all you have to do is copy the entire /users directory in most cases. Add in program data and/or /program files, and you're done.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr

Tech guy set them up. I think Combetta set them up too. It was meant to be found in case things went down. They didn't like what was being done but left breadcrumbs so they wouldn't get in trouble.

Plausible, too. The simpler explanation is most probably correct. It's easy to overthink this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join