It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Is “Mortified” By What May Be In The Emails. She's Considered A Threat By FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Huma herself said in an interview this week with a podcast that she has yet to read the emails she exchanged with her longtime boss, Hillary Clinton, but that she is “mortified” by what may be in them.
Terrifying,” is how Abedin described the existence of the records in the public domain during an interview on the “Call Your Girlfriend” podcast.

www.callyourgirlfriend.com...#/episode-45-right-hand-woman/
Very interesting

Again my source asserts that, “Huma Abedin was copying emails and printing them and she was labeled a threat by the FBI in it’s own report about the Clinton investigation.”

Of course the info is only as good as the source, if true, I would really have to question Hillary's vetting process and judgement.

Huma actually hasn’t been shy about her potential connection to the brotherhood, earlier in 2016 she confirmed that her Muslim Brotherhood-connected mother Saleha Mahmoud Abedin was proud of her.

Maybe a case of the apple not falling too far from the tree?

What could be found on Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner’s laptop?

A source has a guess at what may potentially be found on Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner’s computer: Huma’s long-speculated ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, something that U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann asserted in 2012 when she accused Huma Abedin of being a mole for the Muslim Brotherhood. Bachmann then said during a live broadcast interview that “the infiltration of our government is much wider than anyone expected.” “It appears that there has been deep penetration in the halls of our United States government by the Muslim Brotherhood,” Bachmann stated during a radio interview. “It appears that there are individuals who are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood who have positions, very sensitive positions, in our Department of Justice, our Department of Homeland Security, potentially even in the National Intelligence Agency.” ~U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann,

OK, there is some speculation there, of course the info is only as good as the source. But Michele Bachmann did in fact make the statements. Other than making a complete mess for HRC, could this be one of the reasons for Huma hiding?

wearechange.org...

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
She knows exactly what the F.B.I. is going to find on that laptop, don`t be surprised if she jumps on a plane and leaves the country before she gets nabbed by the F.B.I. for treason.
I expect she will fly to a country that won`t extradite her back to the U.S., maybe Iran.
she`s going to leave Hillary and some other people to face the executioner.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We may never know, The clinton crime network is already putting her people in charge of the DOJ's investigation

And the fix begins

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Where is she? If it was one of Trump's people they would be circling their house 24/7 with cameras.

I suspect she will lay low until after the election and then act like nothing happened which is what will happen. Nothing will be done at that point no matter what they find.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

She had better hope HRC gets elected so she will be pardoned.

I can just remember my dad swearing at the radio when Ford pardoned Nixon. So why not continue the festering lawless tradition. Of course the pardon would be so the poor poor American public would be spared the horrifying trial. Just like the load of $hit we were sold from the GOP and the willing media. $crew UM.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
She knows exactly what the F.B.I. is going to find on that laptop, don`t be surprised if she jumps on a plane and leaves the country before she gets nabbed by the F.B.I. for treason.
I expect she will fly to a country that won`t extradite her back to the U.S., maybe Iran.

Maybe. It wont be Iran though. Abedin is a likely Saudi agent, and Iran and Saudi Arabia are bitter enemies.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Incestual sewage, everyone knows everyone. Good old people club.

Term limits,
no paid speaches for 5 years,
no board appointments for 5 years,
no lobbying positions for 5 years after leaving political office.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The overall question I have on this issue is WHY are all those emails on Huma's laptop? It's not trivial to copy them from one computer to another. You have to know what file to move where. On modern Windows-based computers, which surely this is, files can be hidden and difficult to even find. Someone had to know what file was full of emails, where it was, and where to move it intentionally both on the source and the target computer. I ran multiple servers, including email servers, for years. I NEVER backed up a server onto a laptop. Normally I'd back up a server to an enclosed tape system, or I would "mirror" the server (duplicate it) and ensure important files are duplicated onto another disk CLOSE AT HAND, because, if you have a disk go bad, you don't want to flounder around and wonder where the hell the duplicate copy is. You want it right there. I'd also have a "most recent" backup off site, normally tape, but this would be in a regular rotation with tapes expressly for that purpose--not a random laptop.

So understand the problem here? Huma's laptop is a very strange place to put backup files, so it probably wasn't intentionally for a backup; it was there as a copy, a completely unsecure copy. Why?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

As far as vetting Huma Abedin, the Podesta email leak shows those closest to Clinton believed she had "very bad instincts".

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
650k is deliberate. You don't just happen to aquire that number of emails.

Now the question becomes why? I doubt she was making sure she didn't lose any recipes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

That is coming out of the leaks.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Good call on MB. I was compelled to link in that anonymous video about her being MB. Maybe that video went viral over at the FBI and their hair finally lit on fire???

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Great points, so you are saying the reason it is 650,000 e-mails is because it is an copy of the basement server? Please excuse simple my question, I just want to be sure.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh dear, someone is totally screwing up the agenda here.

The Establishmnet must be hopping!

link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: Tardacus

Maybe. It wont be Iran though. Abedin is a likely Saudi agent, and Iran and Saudi Arabia are bitter enemies.

My money's on Israel.

+6 more 
link   
This is a great video with all of her connections.

She had access to all of the emails. I am wondering if this is why they did not want to release 9/11 documents regarding Saudi also.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

they could find that she was the true mastermind of 9/11, put it in their report, and make it public. If the media chooses notto report on it, stupid Americans will never accept it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

they could find that she was the true mastermind of 9/11, put it in their report, and make it public. If the media chooses notto report on it, stupid Americans will never accept it.

See, this is why I hang out in ATS, that didn't cross my mind. Very very nice, thankyou. I have read people who read/think about conspiracy are smarter than the average bear.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

She may have had her phone synced to her accounts and to her laptop. Any access to her accounts from the phone would sync the email account to the laptop.

I am guessing she wasn't paying attention to the recent windows 10 roll out.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Great points, so you are saying the reason it is 650,000 e-mails is because it is an copy of the basement server? Please excuse simple my question, I just want to be sure.

I believe so. The sheer number here points to that scenario. 650K is huge, so it can't possibly represent single-email copy 'for those favorite recipes." It's the entire email file itself. I also doubt that the email file was in ready-to-read format because you need a reader for that. With that many emails they had to have been between disparate people over time. You can't just copy a file over and start reading the emails from Microsoft Outlook because those emails aren't addressed to you and your reader, by virtue of being on a different computer, probably couldn't read even those.

Conclusion? The file was moved "en masse" to the laptop and not intended to be read on that laptop, but, perhaps, transferred. Begging the question, huh? Transferred where? Now I'm creeping myself out. With that file away from the unsecure Hillary server it is essentially out in the open and could be transferred in a few seconds or minutes to anywhere in the world. Now who would benefit from having access to all those emails?

Any suggestions?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join