It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Clinton Lies: Debate Questions Shared With HCR Campaign Early; Thanks Donna Brazile

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Donna Brazile, the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, began providing town hall and debate questions to the Clinton campaign earlier than previously known, emails released by WikiLeaks on Monday show.
Cheat, lie, steal or better known as smash mouth politics. Look at the earlier than thought info passed to HCR in reference to town hall questions. Sad.

The email threads also show that Brazile, a former CNN contributor, revealed to the Clinton campaign the name of the person who provided her with a question that was asked of Clinton at a March 13 town hall co-hosted by CNN and TV One. Brazile also shared a question from a debate hosted by CNN a week earlier.

This is gorilla politics, scorched earth. If you are involved, you are expendable even if that means jail time and a compete loss of everything, Just so this candidate is back in power.
I wish I found it hard to believe that she still is ahead in the electoral college. But some of people that I have met that support her are militant about her, abortion and women's rights. To the point of not being able to even have a talk about her candidacy, with out the spit flying, ick.

If Clinton were her supporters dentist/Dr., and had the legal issues HR has, they would fire her. And It would seem POTUS is a more important job.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 31-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Getting a woman elected, one that is okay with last minute abortions (...of course, for the sake of mom's health), is more important to these weasels than draining the DC swamp of corruption, repairing the health care system, getting Amerian joibs back, controlling immigration with common sense proposals, and fixing Washington D.C.

All these people care about is breaking the glass ceiling and getting a D beside that so-called accomplishment. Electing an amoral crook is okay by them.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sanders supporters should be out in the streets rioting.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
than draining the DC swamp of corruption, repairing the health care system, getting Amerian joibs back, controlling immigration with common sense proposals, and fixing Washington D.C.

I don;t see anyone else running who has the ability to even understand these issues, let alone fix them.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hillary hasn't fixed sh1it in 30 years! The only things she fixes is elections and her income. Seriously, why are you here other than to troll?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Of course, you don't. Why am I surprised?

Tell me what Hillary has "fixed" (other than an election).

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

DC swamp of corruption, repairing the health care system, getting Amerian joibs back, controlling immigration with common sense proposals, and fixing Washington D.C.

Abortion is a sticky one. For me, I can't ever see killing a baby. The word baby tends to get the spit flying, how isn't is a baby??? But untimely it will be between the person and the Maker and is none of my business.

I don't care what color, sex, religion, sexual orientation. I base my decision is based on the person, and I realize we are all flawed, so a perfect match for little 'ol me is an impossibility. Even if I was a candidate, I wouldn't live up to what I would want, I'm human there for I'm flawed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
so i guess that is why she was fired/let go from cnn
www.mediaite.com...

CNN has formally severed ties with commentator Donna Brazile, a spokesman confirmed to Mediaite Monday. CNN and ABC News had both suspended Brazile after she was tapped to serve as acting DNC head following the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. In theory, that arrangement was only temporary, but CNN made it permanent as late as two weeks ago in the wake of hacked emails showing she provided questions in advance to the Hillary Clinton campaign. “On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor,” said CNN spokesman Lauren Pratapas in a statement. “CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate,” she added. “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.” Brazile herself seemingly publicized the split on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hillary hasn't fixed sh1it in 30 years

She is working on FIXING an ELECTION.
edit on 31-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I know, no need to shout bud.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Sanders supporters should be out in the streets rioting.

One would think that they would want to, but my daughter is an ultra liberal and she started out for Bernie and said that Hillary was a crooked politician.
Now she has practically disowned me because I won't vote for Hillary.

I can't explain it.

link   

Good to know that the women are just as corrupt as men...equality...gotta love it..

link   

Good to know that the women are just as corrupt as men...equality...gotta love it..

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

what does that do with hillary getting debate questions when the other candidates did not?

or is that an acceptable practice now in the dnc?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
.a reply to: chrismarco

Please elaborate

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

what does that do with hillary getting debate questions when the other candidates did not?

Hillary gets help from everyone except trump supporters and God. still cant close the deal. This was the best democrats could produce?!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hillary gets help from everyone except trump supporters and God. still cant close the deal. This was the best democrats could produce?!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its incredible that there is still anyone who supports that corrupt Termagant and her vile team of underlings. The only thing that is harder to believe is there are those on ATS that defend her and them. It is wilful blindness and deafness on a scale I have never ever witnessed. It is even more ugly and disturbing Than Clinton herself is.
edit on 31-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Careful, take look at the electoral college, she is kicking grass and taking names.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This kind of news is not going to make Bernie supporters enthusiastic about voting for Hillary.

The DNC eats their own, again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join