It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Antichrist already here waiting to be announced?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: TruthJava

When the Anti-Christ stands up in the temple in Jerusalem during the Tribulation and says: "I am God" then everyone will know they have been fooled.

Will he be exhibiting powers during this scenario? If so, I doubt they will know they've been fooled.

**note: i'm not a believer

He won't have to. People are easily fooled. They believe what they want to believe, as long as it suits them.

Rock their cradle of contentment and watch the excuses go flying. People speak of good and bad, truth and lies, but the real truth is that people will sugar coat and accept pure evil as long as it benefits them or allows them to remain seated in the lap of luxury.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You write very well the current predominant doctrines. However doctrines changed for 2000 years. We don't know whether the current estimations of mostly protestant and evangelical churches correspond to the real world, or somehow they are mistaken. I also want to see the 70 years since the rebirth of Israel as the fulfillment. For us the Christians the fulfillment will be accomplished in the Rapture.

As of the Rapture, I don't think it is described in Revelation chapter 4. There it is said that JOHN went up to heaven to see. Not the Church. I think much more appropriate chapter is 7 where is spoken of 2 major groups of people to be saved: the 144,000 young Jews, and uncountable number of all nations who suffered greatly. They are saved without the need of dying (unlike those in the Seal 5 who were slain for the name of God and Christ). That scripture is being read every November 1 in the Catholic churches and I believe in the Protestant churches too. Always the priests and bishops avoid the comment on the heavenly dimension and concentrate on the earthly dimension how saintly we should live...

The rapture should occur before not after the Trumps that see falling asteroids etc. Perhaps alien invasion of the locusts.

Also, Babylon Falls shortly AFTER the rapture. (at least the first wave of rapture). It is clearly said in Revelation 14 that first we have the 144,000 on Mt Zion and then the 2nd angel proclaims Babylon as already fallen. That is, she falls in the short time between the rapture of the 144,000 and the angelic voices. The third Angel warns of the mark of the beast, according to Catholic contemporary prophecies that should be equaled to the Great Warning.

Will there be only 144,000 in the first wave? I don't think so. There will be uncountable number of people who suffered. And there will be those who are called to go out of Babylon before her destruction "go out of her my people". Those people most likely will be taken up, and not just relocate to another city.

There is one more wave of rapture, described in Revelation 15. The people who won over the mark of the beast and who are not martyrs. Seems the first phase of the mark will be voluntary. They rejected th ebenefits, financial and others, and were found worthy to stand on the sea of glass mingled with fire. Where on earth there is such a place? Nowhere! That is a place outside planet earth. Those people are raptured in a second (or third) wave after the introduction of the Mark but before the mandatory mark and before killing everyone who refuses it. Indeed there is no logic in a rapture and standing anywhere physically as a sign of salvation, if they are martyrs. They would enjoy the highest choir of heaven int hat case, they don't need anything anymore of this world. As those martyrs who come after Revelation 15 when everyone who dies will be blessed. Apparently in God's plan there are at least 3 groups of people who will be saved physically before the Fall of Babylon *may be just hours) and the third group after the introduction of the Mark of the Beast.

For us most important is that first wave. Sure in the majority of people they are not descendants of the 12 tribes. So most of us count for the number of those who come from t he great sorrow, who washed their clothes int he blood of the Lamb, and therefore they are counted worthy to stand before God's throne and serve him, i.e. to be raptured without th eneed to shed their blood, because of the blood of the Lamb already shed for their salvation.

That moment IMO comes very close to the fall of Babylon. Because the beast may be present but he is not allowed to do anything before while Babylon still reigns. I don't know who Babylon is and who the beast is. What I can derive from Revelation 14 is that the first rapture precedes shorty that epic fall. May be only hours. The night (Europe) evening (USA) of the disappearance of those people, probably taken into chariots of fire (spaceships) wil coincide with the surprising strike on Babylon. The next day the news will be overwhelmed not so much with the missing people rather with the consequences for the remaining humanity from the swiftly changed world system - from the reign of Babylon to the rising Beast (although he would act thru his 10 horns initially, for 2 weeks or one prophetic hour). It is easy to say "USA Babylon but it may not be correct. Other candidates stay there for centuries before USA to reign. Obviously Rome being one very serious candidate for Babylon. London is older than America either. It is said, the "mother of all harlots"not the daughter... So I just DONT KNOW.

Having in mind Fatima sequence to accomplish before October 2017 I think any month and day from now could see the above events in very rapid pace.
edit on 31-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have been thinking. In Revelation there is bride, she has 12 stars above her and moon below her. There are a video which shows what symbols in revelation chapter 12 does mean.

Bride - Church
Prostitute - Corrupted church

So first Bride, how she was rendered perhaps gives the location of the church which later was corrupted. 12 stars as EU flag has is above her, and moon below her ( muslim countries ).

Movie speaks out how Roman catholic church is so far away from original scripture which Jesus taught us, everything has been replaced with importance of priests and fortune ( harlot having all those colors in her clothing, same colors as catholic priests use and all those jewellery... )

Both Bride and Prostitute of Babylon gives birth. Bride is about pure uncontaminated church in within there will be second coming of Christ ( a though ), next the Prostitute of Babylon gives birth to antichrist.
Beast is threathening the child of the Bride in his birth and Beast is in co-operation with the Harlot of Babylon giving her and her child a pedestal.

a reply to: 2012newstart
You asked "were found worthy to stand on the sea of glass mingled with fire."

Well symbolism again. How does the frozen Lake or sea look like when first frosts of the winter starts in North and there is Aurora borealis on the sky.. exactly that !

Oh the movie

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
respectfully: I believe we are all here to discuss our opinions, and as such...I think it is quite rude to call someone "nutty" and not what I hope ATS to continue to be. a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

When the Anti-Christ stands up in the temple in Jerusalem during the Tribulation and says: "I am God" then everyone will know they have been fooled.

Will he be exhibiting powers during this scenario? If so, I doubt they will know they've been fooled.

**note: i'm not a believer

You are quite right. Most won't know they've been fooled. It's one of the great tragedies of those days. Those who do know that the one who proclaims himself god isn't who or what he claims to be will be hunted to the ends of the earth and killed for refusing to worship.

I imagine the great joke of it all will be that many who previously claimed not to have belief will suddenly discover it and justify their new faith using the very traits they claim God possesses even now.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It's clear there are two groups who are saved out of the end: the bride/child group and the martyrs.

Well, there have always been martyrs and there will continue to be martyrs right up until the end. I don't think it's enough to simply mouth to words to seal yourself to God. Otherwise, what is the meaning of the parable of the 10 virgins? Clearly, all 10 expected to be called to the wedding, but only 5 were fully prepared when the call came. The other 5 were shut out.

All 10 are Christians or would call themselves so, but only 5 carried oil in their lamps (the Holy Spirit). They others either had let that presence go out or had never had to begin with. They knew of Christianity but had no substance to their belief.

If there is that time when the sign of the Son of Man comes through the clouds and gathers up the first 5 virgins (rapture), then all will see and those who knew Him whom He knows, will go. The rest will be left with a powerful message. Do you think they will be more or less inclined to believe after that day?

It is from those that the martyrs will be filled up and finish out their number.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

many who previously claimed not to have belief will suddenly discover it

I lack belief due to wholly lacking evidence. If god, devil, angels, or demons, show up then i'll start believing. That's evidence for their existence. It's quite simple.

and justify their new faith using the very traits they claim God possesses even now.

I might be slow on the uptake tonight but i'm not sure what you mean.

killed for refusing to worship.

There is plenty of condoning of the killing of non-believers by god in the OT. Is the being described there actually the devil or antichrist? If not, why would it be morally acceptable when god does it but not the antichrist. Genuinely curious here.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

There is plenty of condoning of the killing of non-believers by god in the OT. Is the being described there actually the devil or antichrist? If not, why would it be morally acceptable when god does it but not the antichrist. Genuinely curious here.

Thank you.

This right here is what I am talking about.

Someone showing up with supernatural abilities who tells you he is god is all you need to believe he is who he says he is, and then he tells you to go on pogroms and commit unspeakably evil acts, and you will justify it all using the logic you outlined for me above.

You and many who think like you.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes. She's running for president!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Someone showing up with supernatural abilities who tells you he is god is all you need to believe

It would be a start, yes. Perhaps I would believe it's an alien instead. *shrug* Don't know. I'll discern this if I ever see it.

All you need to believe, apparently, is words in a book.

and then he tells you to go on pogroms and commit unspeakably evil acts

Non-sequitar.

It doesn't follow that if I believe in said beings existence I would then abandon my morality and blindly follow.

You and many who think like you.

People that require good reason to believe claims are truthful? Or is it something worse?

Thank you.

Welcome.

I'll just have to guess what your answer is to my other question?
edit on 31-10-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Saying that particular sentence was the nuttiest thing Ive heard...is NOT calling the OP nutty. Absolutely not meant to be taken that way.

Nutty was the supposition in waiting for zero hour and some "official-announcement".

I stand by my statement, all but the use of the word "nuttiest"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Christ and the Anti-Christ are one in the same. Until everyone realizes this, there will be no justice for Strawberry Shortcake.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Truthor
Christ and the Anti-Christ are one in the same. Until everyone realizes this, there will be no justice

Jesus already addressed your claim:

Matthew 25-28 - "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? Therefore, they shall be your judges. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you."

Luke 11:18-19 - "If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? Because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore, shall they be your judges."
edit on 1-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks for your response, and sorry I just saw it. As far as your question about the Anti-Christ... The bible says this person will be mortally wounded unto death but healed and the whole world will follow from amazement. It is during this time frame where the Bible also talks about the Antichrist and the false prophet working together and showing signs and wonders to deceive people into taking the "mark of the beast" (some kind of system in which you cannot buy, sell, or trade without having it). It is during this time also when the false prophet blasphemes God in the temple.

Some relevant verses about this are: (1) Revelation 13:3-8 and (2) 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4. a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
just to comfort your fears... You all know the apocalypse with the Hellenic letters ΧΞΣ - 666 right?

Now consider when the original document is written (by whome) and lets recap in our nowdays.

Is it a coinsidense that specific powers use islam for their globalism? Or you think anticrhrist will have that name ΧΞΣ and all the bad things will start unfolding around you? Its silly....

If an antichrist will be introduced to us as a person, will be a disposable puppet and nothing more. You should be more worry for those who rule you from the very old days up to date.

and never forget the red capes are coming.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
To Put it Bluntly, Donald Trump is the Antichrist!

Like everyone else on all sides of the political spectrum here in America and around the world I was in a deep state of shock on 11/9/16 with the result that Donald John Trump had won the electoral college votes. It looked like Trump was shocked too. I admit to being one of those who did not vote for either candidate because both of them were completely unqualified for the office in my opinion for obvious reasons. I stand by that decision.

My shock on 11/9 was very similar to my shock from 9/11. My expertise is Christian Eschatology, which is the study of the End Times prophecies. The books of Revelation and Daniel detail the rise of Donald Trump and implicate him as the man whose number is 666. Michael Pence is the False Prophet.

My website, www.speculationrevelation.org, explains the numerology behind identifying Trump as the Antichrist, as well as presents explanations of other aspects of Revelation and Daniel that have mystified Bible scholars for centuries.
I am well aware that most people are either ignorant of or don’t care about the End Times prophecies. It may be because of the overbearing and frankly overwhelmingly negative Christian movement in this country, or because contemplating that we are at the end of the age is too much for people to wrap their head around. I’ve been studying the End Times prophecies since I was 14 years old. I believe that I have something extremely important to reveal to the world, and it is urgent.
The Antichrist and the False Prophet do not know their true identities yet. The 7-year Tribulation period started on 11/9/16. Here is an excerpt from my site with the numerology of Donald Trump:

“I will reveal why I believe that President-elect Donald John Trump and Michael Richard Pence are the men of the hour in the most important time in recent human history to close out this chapter of the history of humankind on this planet. Donald John Trump’s name equals 66; Michael Richard Pence’s name also equals 66; 66 stands for Satanic Supreme Court. This is a time to use wisdom to understand where we are at this pivotal point in history. Donald John Trump’s name equals 66; the total number of letters in his name are 15, 1 + 5 = 6; 666. I include other information that certainly pinpoints Trump exactly as the man whose number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

This next excerpt in another instance of Donald Trump and 666:
“Six hundred threescore and six; LITERALLY 600, 66; Trump fits the bill precisely. As the President-elect of the United States of America Trump is poised to become the most powerful man in the world.
40 Wall Street, also known as the Trump Building, is a 71-story skyscraper in New York City. The building was originally known as the Bank of Manhattan Trust Building, …. Trump again claimed he paid $1 million for the building, but stated the value as $600 million, a $200 million increase from two years earlier.
In 1995, after years of neglect, 40 Wall Street was bought by Donald Trump and later renamed The Trump Building. He planned to convert the upper half of it to residential space, leaving the bottom half as commercial space. However, the cost of converting it to residential space proved to be too high, and it remains 100% commercial space. He tried to sell the building in 2003, expecting offers in excess of $300 million. They did not materialize. In the ninth episode of the fourth season of The Apprentice, Trump claimed he only paid $1 million for the building, but that it was actually worth $400 million. This episode aired November 17, 2005. Trump’s legal advisor, George H. Ross, restated this claim in a 2005 book. On CNBC’s The Billionaire Inside, Trump again claimed he paid $1 million for the building, but stated the value as $600 million, a $200 million increase from two years earlier. The episode aired October 17, 2007, on CNBC. However, it has also been reported that Trump paid $10 million for the building. According to 2015 Federal Election Commission filings, Trump has an outstanding mortgage on the property in excess of $50 million. (en.wikipedia.org...)”
Trump lies constantly. This doesn’t seem to faze his supporters at all. They support him even when his policies hurt them. This support seems to be very unreasonable. Their attitude is worshipful towards him. He is their idol; they are delusional.

2 Thessalonians 2:7–12 (KJV)
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

One of the lies of Donald Trump is that he is going to make America great again. His top priorities are to make money while in office and harm people, plain and simple. The rich will get richer, and the poor will get poorer. Human rights will greatly suffer. People are rightfully afraid of what is going to happen when this man actually starts his term. His plans, his manner, and his attitude signal that he believes that he is better than everyone else. The Donald doesn’t have to obey the rules. The Donald does exactly what he wants to. The Donald will milk the office of President for all that it is worth. He is a walking, talking contradiction. Never in the history of this country have we had such a situation in the presidency in this country. This is third-world politics at its best.

The usual idea of the Antichrist is a charismatic European leader who promises to make the world a safer place and do other great things that endear people to him. The very people who propagated this point of view are the very people who are supporting Trump and Pence as they show their true colors. Everyone is going to be in for an extremely rude awakening very soon.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The Anti-Christ debut will be January 20th, 2017. Gonna be a parade and everything.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bourbon777

all of your leaders and earth leaders are 666-777 and 888 worshipers, even the dollars you hold in your pockets are 666 and Trump didnt made those, or the technology we use today is 666 and that again is not a Trump creation. 666- USA, 777-Korea, 888-China is the same alliance with split roles. How many times Obama showed openly his desire for China as the next big power - At least in my country I ve read several articles in the past about it. Is it possible for 666 to promote 888? Its all about one goal and that goal is very much in front of you.

In addition, jews who wrote about the "antichrist" they refer to him as God Apollo because God Apollo is the God of the sun. But jewish God is the moon, not only jewish, but the majority of new, classic and old religions and in the majority of all mongoloid countries. Symbolisms in flags, company logos, etc, the moon and A of Sirius star.

What Trump as a pawn could do is, to promote the western civil more aggresively that could cause a huge genocide of white race against east. Their plans are known.

Dont expect God Apollo to rule any America or Europe. Jews scared to death in the sound of God Apollo and they scared to death because they know from very ancient prophecies that God Apollo will return and will punish them all and in all dimensonal levels, as he did in the past. I could tell you why he will return aswell if you want me to..

Thats why they rush, but are they gonna make it? Or they delayed to much already and nobody can escape from this.
What we know from Apollo, he gathered forces and attacked the moon after the sunk of corrupted Atlantis, because the corruption came from the moon. Once the moon was very active of life (internally) and we have precise description how they travelled and what damaged they caused. He left behind only ruins and departed in Sirius star system B with a promise of return. All that is from ancient scripts and literature. Now if Apollo returns or returned from Sirius star system, you really believe is Tramp or any other human being on earth right now? He is a prince or a very important galactic person according to books.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Yes the antichrist is here. And he is in our country right now. In fact he is running our country. Straight into hell. Not the ground but into hell. What is my reason for saying these things? Well because it the truth. You see Obama really did get elected into the White House with a fake birth certificate. The certificate was completely forged. But we will never 100% know this because the women who forged it died in a plane crash. However I do know that this woman was very close to Obama's mother. In fact they were so close that they was part of a cult in Indonesia. In which the founder and leader was none other than Obama's father. And we all know Obama was born in Kenya. But he was raised in Indonesia. And when he got a little older it was off to Hawaii. So just think about that for a bit and be back to explain more.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I believe he is here, however I'm skeptical of Obama being the anti-Christ named in Revelation. The bible says the anti-Christ will be so deceptive that even the elect may be deceived. My understanding of the elect is that they are the end time players that God will use against Lucifer. This is an important warning to everyone, you must know Jesus Christ so as to not be deceived by the anti-Christ who will masquerade as the Son of Man.

However I do believe Obama like many before him is paving the way for the end time anti-Christ. Trump is included in this bracket. Here's my reasoning as to why:

earthsalvation.wordpress.com...

I think they will be pushing it (NWO) as early as next year but the fix is in to see something potentially big in the month of December this year!

As a side note, this link had my YouTube accounts censored. My comments are no longer visible to the public even though I can see them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join