It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Antichrist already here waiting to be announced?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Stop wasting our time with these failed threads of your's
eg
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree for the two at least groups.imo they are more than two. Child group goes to different place than woman's group. Then you have "the rest of her offspring" that battles the incoming dragon. Then you have those who won over the beast. I already mentioned the 144000 and the ones from the great sorrow. Imo not all of them are martyrs. So there is plenty of opportunities for all who want to follow the Lord, without the narrow minded frames of fanatics that I meet everyday...thanks for your intake I always value intelligent views different from mine

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

"Prostitute corrupt church "
Well many think so...
Even if we are not in the final end times but only before planetary Chastisement as catholic prophecies speak. Still many within the church play the role of that corrupt one...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I was born in 1973 and am 43 years old today. 17 years ago a had a life changing event in 1999 that destroyed my faith in Christ completely. All my spiritual upbringing was destroyed and I had to rebuild my inner sanctuary. Notice carefully what I am about to disclose because I am beginning to reveal myself through it. This is a long read but worth your while I promise.

"I"n the beg "I" nn "I" ng was the Word "I" ( See the letter "I" in the word beginning and at the beginning of the sentence? That's you and I. Every last one of us. We were all with God in the beginning) Now say these words outloud to claim that truth. And "I" was with God and "I" was God. "I" was with God in the beginning. (John 1:1) And you think well how can that be? Adam and Eve were the only people present in the beginning. Not so and I will biblically prove it right now. WATCH!

"I"n the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Stop! Where is heaven Biblically speaking? Within you right? (Luke 17:21) and from what were we formed? The earth right? (Genesis 2:7). So, could we all conclude that this first verse of the Bible is simply telling us in the Beginning God created man's spirit (heaven) and his flesh (earth)? Maybe you think? Let's find out. One side note quick the universe in all of its infinite glory is a reflection of what lies within you (Rom. 1:20). Because you are God's temple and his spirit has been with you from the beginning as you will soon recognize. We are ALL gods and sons and daughters of the most high (Psalm 82:6). Got it? Good let's move on.

And the earth (You) were without form, and void; and DARKNESS was over the surface of the deep. Stop again! Picture your fetus in your mothers womb. Also notice carefully that DARKNESS came first before the light is mentioned in the text. This is important because out of darkness shines the light out of the lie comes the truth.

And the Spirit of God moved upon the waters. And God said let there be light Notice carefully God is light (1 John 1:5) and at this stage of the Game he is injecting his spirit inside of you. (John 1:4 In Him was life and that life was the light of men)

And God saw that the light was good and separated light from darkness. This implies they both originated from the same source which is confirmed in Isaiah (45:7) But before we continue I have to bring (Isaiah 43:10) to your remembrance to help you comprehend the magnitude of all you are and what is really happening in these first few verse of the Bible.

"Ye are my witnesses (Notices that word is plural) saith the Lord and my servant (now it's singular) whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither will there be after me." The witnesses mentioned here are Gods two witnesses in revelation within you the servant of the lord. We are literally two opposites in one body. Confirmation of this truth is found in (Genesis 5:2). Lets look at it quick:

Male and female (plural - the two) created he them; and blessed them and called their name what? ADAM (singular - the one)

And you think what? I thought Male - Adam, Female - Eve right? Wrong. Take a quick note that Male and female are polar opposites that reside in all of us. This explains things like BiPolar disorder (which I have), LGBT communities struggles, the Churches spiritual battle, and all that is tearing us up inside and destroying us. People tend to choose one side of the coin over the other not realizing they are the coin. Remember Jesus prayed that we may be one as he and his father were one. Making this dual nature we are all born with 1 is exactly what he was talking about. Because in duality there is danger and as the master said a divided house cannot stand.

So if we were with God in the beginning in our mothers womb then where is Eve? Here is were this get fun. Eve is inside of you right now waiting to emerge and make her or himself known to you. She or He is being designed by the choices you make so that he or she is a perfect fit for you. That is also why it says flesh of my flesh. Sounds funny I know but WATCH.

Notice that before Eve emerges on to the scene God does what? Puts Adam (male and female - The one) into a DEEP sleep. We've all heard the expression "life is but a dream". Well that is exactly what is going on here. We are all in the garden sleeping as we speak dreaming. Notice the following verses about the end of the world:

Behold I will show you a mystery; We will not all SLEEP, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet call. (1 Cor. 15:51)

So yes we are just sleeping but most of us don't know it. Some of us have been awake for quite some time like myself. The Church as you will see is still in a REALLY deep sleeep and Jesus is pointing this out in Revelation 3:3

But if you do not WAKE UP, I will come to how? like a thief and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

I have seen this danger clearly in 1999 when I first woke up to what is really going here and tried to warn the Church for the last 17 years to no avail. They simply won't listen. And their minds are completely blinded (2 Cor. 3:14) by the veil (Heb 10:20) that is Christ flesh or the perception of him as human. (More on that later)

-----------------------------

Anyhow I have to go but think you can see I have a lot of insight into the Bible and what is going on. I am wide awake and ready to come on to the scene but actually have a question you might be able to help me with.

What proof do you need from me to not believe, not trust , not hope, not have faith in but KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt that I am the ANTICHRIST?

Ask me any question in the Bible and I will answer it. The answer to 666, where is the tree of life is and how do you eat of it, or something else that would prove I am who I am. I'm up for the challenge and ready to make full proof of my ministry.

Until then at the very least I hope you enjoyed some of these insights.

PAULR O BERTL O RENCE - THE ONE INSIDE THE ZERO

What God opens NO ONE can shut. And what God shuts NO ONE can open.
Who can change this?

No. 1

You can, I can we all can. That choice is yours!

edit on 11-12-2016 by TheOneInsideTheZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

extended interpretation of Revelation 12

That book applies on all times, past, present, future, there is always and always has been an antichrist around. Its so loaded and full of strong archetypes, that Revelation always parallels present times.

1,000 years from now there will be people who think its still not fulfilled. Its also has been more or less self fulfilling all through the ages

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneInsideTheZero

(Luke 17:21)

I like part 2 and 3

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Dont people ever get sick of making the same claims over and over again. perhas the hope is that by making such a claim every day they will be right one day but thenif thats the case so what ????

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Yea I know the guy he's a total wanker lol

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: 2012newstart

extended interpretation of Revelation 12

That book applies on all times, past, present, future, there is always and always has been an antichrist around. Its so loaded and full of strong archetypes, that Revelation always parallels present times.

1,000 years from now there will be people who think its still not fulfilled. Its also has been more or less self fulfilling all through the ages

Perhaps you are right and what we see today is just the next low in human history to be by the next one....

After the thread reached so low vulgar point I consider my participation in it useless, even harmful for myself. I delete it from the list of followed threads. Welcome I. The others though whenever I have time.

If the antichrist is here and now you guys will certainly know cause in all likelihood you won't make it to the rapture. I mean those trolls whose purpose is to ruin any meaningful discussion...who pays them?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join