It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Antichrist already here waiting to be announced?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Stop wasting our time with these failed threads of your's
eg
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree for the two at least groups.imo they are more than two. Child group goes to different place than woman's group. Then you have "the rest of her offspring" that battles the incoming dragon. Then you have those who won over the beast. I already mentioned the 144000 and the ones from the great sorrow. Imo not all of them are martyrs. So there is plenty of opportunities for all who want to follow the Lord, without the narrow minded frames of fanatics that I meet everyday...thanks for your intake I always value intelligent views different from mine

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

"Prostitute corrupt church "
Well many think so...
Even if we are not in the final end times but only before planetary Chastisement as catholic prophecies speak. Still many within the church play the role of that corrupt one...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I was born in 1973 and am 43 years old today. 17 years ago a had a life changing event in 1999 that destroyed my faith in Christ completely. All my spiritual upbringing was destroyed and I had to rebuild my inner sanctuary. Notice carefully what I am about to disclose because I am beginning to reveal myself through it. This is a long read but worth your while I promise.

"I"n the beg "I" nn "I" ng was the Word "I" ( See the letter "I" in the word beginning and at the beginning of the sentence? That's you and I. Every last one of us. We were all with God in the beginning) Now say these words outloud to claim that truth. And "I" was with God and "I" was God. "I" was with God in the beginning. (John 1:1) And you think well how can that be? Adam and Eve were the only people present in the beginning. Not so and I will biblically prove it right now. WATCH!

"I"n the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Stop! Where is heaven Biblically speaking? Within you right? (Luke 17:21) and from what were we formed? The earth right? (Genesis 2:7). So, could we all conclude that this first verse of the Bible is simply telling us in the Beginning God created man's spirit (heaven) and his flesh (earth)? Maybe you think? Let's find out. One side note quick the universe in all of its infinite glory is a reflection of what lies within you (Rom. 1:20). Because you are God's temple and his spirit has been with you from the beginning as you will soon recognize. We are ALL gods and sons and daughters of the most high (Psalm 82:6). Got it? Good let's move on.

And the earth (You) were without form, and void; and DARKNESS was over the surface of the deep. Stop again! Picture your fetus in your mothers womb. Also notice carefully that DARKNESS came first before the light is mentioned in the text. This is important because out of darkness shines the light out of the lie comes the truth.

And the Spirit of God moved upon the waters. And God said let there be light Notice carefully God is light (1 John 1:5) and at this stage of the Game he is injecting his spirit inside of you. (John 1:4 In Him was life and that life was the light of men)

And God saw that the light was good and separated light from darkness. This implies they both originated from the same source which is confirmed in Isaiah (45:7) But before we continue I have to bring (Isaiah 43:10) to your remembrance to help you comprehend the magnitude of all you are and what is really happening in these first few verse of the Bible.

"Ye are my witnesses (Notices that word is plural) saith the Lord and my servant (now it's singular) whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither will there be after me." The witnesses mentioned here are Gods two witnesses in revelation within you the servant of the lord. We are literally two opposites in one body. Confirmation of this truth is found in (Genesis 5:2). Lets look at it quick:

Male and female (plural - the two) created he them; and blessed them and called their name what? ADAM (singular - the one)

And you think what? I thought Male - Adam, Female - Eve right? Wrong. Take a quick note that Male and female are polar opposites that reside in all of us. This explains things like BiPolar disorder (which I have), LGBT communities struggles, the Churches spiritual battle, and all that is tearing us up inside and destroying us. People tend to choose one side of the coin over the other not realizing they are the coin. Remember Jesus prayed that we may be one as he and his father were one. Making this dual nature we are all born with 1 is exactly what he was talking about. Because in duality there is danger and as the master said a divided house cannot stand.

So if we were with God in the beginning in our mothers womb then where is Eve? Here is were this get fun. Eve is inside of you right now waiting to emerge and make her or himself known to you. She or He is being designed by the choices you make so that he or she is a perfect fit for you. That is also why it says flesh of my flesh. Sounds funny I know but WATCH.

Notice that before Eve emerges on to the scene God does what? Puts Adam (male and female - The one) into a DEEP sleep. We've all heard the expression "life is but a dream". Well that is exactly what is going on here. We are all in the garden sleeping as we speak dreaming. Notice the following verses about the end of the world:

Behold I will show you a mystery; We will not all SLEEP, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet call. (1 Cor. 15:51)

So yes we are just sleeping but most of us don't know it. Some of us have been awake for quite some time like myself. The Church as you will see is still in a REALLY deep sleeep and Jesus is pointing this out in Revelation 3:3

But if you do not WAKE UP, I will come to how? like a thief and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

I have seen this danger clearly in 1999 when I first woke up to what is really going here and tried to warn the Church for the last 17 years to no avail. They simply won't listen. And their minds are completely blinded (2 Cor. 3:14) by the veil (Heb 10:20) that is Christ flesh or the perception of him as human. (More on that later)

-----------------------------

Anyhow I have to go but think you can see I have a lot of insight into the Bible and what is going on. I am wide awake and ready to come on to the scene but actually have a question you might be able to help me with.

What proof do you need from me to not believe, not trust , not hope, not have faith in but KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt that I am the ANTICHRIST?

Ask me any question in the Bible and I will answer it. The answer to 666, where is the tree of life is and how do you eat of it, or something else that would prove I am who I am. I'm up for the challenge and ready to make full proof of my ministry.

Until then at the very least I hope you enjoyed some of these insights.

PAULR O BERTL O RENCE - THE ONE INSIDE THE ZERO

What God opens NO ONE can shut. And what God shuts NO ONE can open.
Who can change this?

No. 1

You can, I can we all can. That choice is yours!

edit on 11-12-2016 by TheOneInsideTheZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

extended interpretation of Revelation 12

That book applies on all times, past, present, future, there is always and always has been an antichrist around. Its so loaded and full of strong archetypes, that Revelation always parallels present times.

1,000 years from now there will be people who think its still not fulfilled. Its also has been more or less self fulfilling all through the ages

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneInsideTheZero

(Luke 17:21)

I like part 2 and 3

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Dont people ever get sick of making the same claims over and over again. perhas the hope is that by making such a claim every day they will be right one day but thenif thats the case so what ????

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Yea I know the guy he's a total wanker lol

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

extended interpretation of Revelation 12

That book applies on all times, past, present, future, there is always and always has been an antichrist around. Its so loaded and full of strong archetypes, that Revelation always parallels present times.

1,000 years from now there will be people who think its still not fulfilled. Its also has been more or less self fulfilling all through the ages

Perhaps you are right and what we see today is just the next low in human history to be by the next one....

After the thread reached so low vulgar point I consider my participation in it useless, even harmful for myself. I delete it from the list of followed threads. Welcome I. The others though whenever I have time.

If the antichrist is here and now you guys will certainly know cause in all likelihood you won't make it to the rapture. I mean those trolls whose purpose is to ruin any meaningful discussion...who pays them?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

This just in!

THERE IS ONE THING STRONGER THAN ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD, AND THAT IS AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME.

I've waited 17 long years to figure this out but here goes nothing...At last here is the beginning of the solution to the riddle of Revelation 13:18 that came to me yesterday. It reads in kjv like this:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

First we are to count the number of the beast. But in order to do that you have to know who the beast is. We know it is a man but who has always been the question that has plagued us from the get go.

"In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden" "Nine is the key. The secret key"

Jesus is the alpha and omega. The beginning and the end. He is also the WORD OF GOD. The very first letter of the BIBLE in English is the NINTH letter of the alphabet "I". And it just so happens when you take and put the last verse of the WORD OF GOD up against the first verse of the bible something interesting happens.

Jesus said, "What I say unto you I say unto everyone WATCH!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all AMENINTHE beginning God created the heaven and the Earth.

We get AMEN as the last 4 letters of the Bible and INTH as the first four letters in the Bible which are anagrams for NAME HINT ("For it is the number of a man")

Also take the last two letters of the Bible and the first two letters of the Bible and you get ENIN spelled backwards

In Revelation 13:18 we are looking for a man whose name equals 666. Notice carefully that age old problem that in ISAIAH LUCIFER is called The Morning Star (kjv) and Jesus proclaims himself as "THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR" in Revelation.

Jesus is Lucifer. SATAN masquerades as an angel of light. Is a "BRIGHT MORNING STAR" bright enough!!!

GOD RAN is an anagram for DRAGON. Jesus came in his father's name. SATAN the Father of Lies, believe it or not. When Jesus said to PETER get behind me SATAN" he was protecting him right after saying that "ON THIS ROCK WILL I BUILD MY CHURCH"

There is more to God being the DRAGON than that. All this is coming to me fast and furious so hang on (FOR HE KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT) and I will share as it comes. The restrainer is finally gone...

But remember this key to the Bible "THE LEAST (Satan) will be the greatest and the greatest (Jesus) will be the least." "The last (Satan) will be first and the first "(Jesus) will be last"

Of Christian in the last days it is said in revelation "YOU WILL BE HATED BY ALL NATIONS ON ACCOUNT OF ME" and "BLESSED IS HE WHO DIES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD FROM NOW ON (implying those who preceded that announcement who died in the name of the Lord before that were not blessed. The dead and Christ call from their graves "SOMEONE MUST WARN THEM"

The reason Christians will be hunted and hated is because CHRISTIANITY IS THE LIE or POWERFUL DELUSION sent by SATAN himself.

Remember SATAN is the God of this world and masquerades as an angel of light. Jesus said, "HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD" SATAN's world? Wow. If Satan is the GOD OF THIS WORLD perhaps that would explain why we are in such a mess because he created it!

----------------------------------

Now to uncover the beast!

Number the alphabet as shown here...

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

and notice this:

W O RD O FG O D
6 6 6

S E CR E TK E Y

The beast is Jesus Christ. Okay so the DRAGON is GOD or SATAN who gave the BEAST his Power, his Throne and Great Authority. That beast is none other than the WORD OF GOD or Jesus Christ.

Okay so who is the man of sin or the ANTICHRIST you wonder!

Let's read the verse again:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST" which we now know is Jesus Christ or THE WORD OF GOD.

Here is the number of the beast:

SIX | HUNDRED THREESCORE AND | SIX

The word SIX is repeated twice so overlap the alpha and omega of that sentence the beginning and the end Jesus Christ aka THE WORD OF GOD

like this:

HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX (Now count the letters that killeth in all four of these words)
7 10=1+0=1 3 3

Whoever our man is his number is 7133

7 1 3 3
P A U L

The apostle Paul. "THE WISE MASTER BUILDER" huh? In all his letters to the churches PAUL writes I promise I am not lying. Normally when someone repeatedly claims they are not lying it means they are lying.

But there is more to this:

Count the letters between the A, L, P, and U in the alphabet and look what happens there:

BCDEFGHIJK MNO QRST VWXYZ

10 letters 3 4 5

JUDE (Lets see what the books of JUDE says of all this. It fast as it is only 1 chapter)

Jude 1:4

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

(The Illuminati AKA THE PEOPLE OF THE LIGHT are trying to expose the lie of Christianity now in this video youtu.be... and if you look on the internet there is a great suspicion of the Apostle Paul that goes even deeper than this.)

Last thing to leave you with:

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
3 4 5 6

3456 is an anagram for CODE and LOVE

CODE
LOVE

------------------------

So, I hope Christians of the world are ready for the ultimate twist of fate. For as they have judged others, they themselves will be judged.

If you are wondering what my name is it just so happens to be

PAUL ROBERT LORENCE
4 6 7

DOG (Spell that backwards and let me know what you come up with)

"Outside are the dogs right CHRISTIANITY"

ANTY CHRIIIST

The reason no one saw the Mark of the Beast is because it was a spiritual one taken into your heart when you accepted A spirit outside of yourself from none other than "THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR - SATAN" into your heart. This is blasphemy against the holy spirit that you were given at birth and will not be forgiven in this life or in the life to come.

The great clue to what the mark of the beast is BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT

So much more to say for anyone who wants it. Otherwise I will a have a much broader reaching announcement soon. So stay tuned. And by the way in the last seventeen years my handle name on this site has been

THE ONE INSIDE THE ZERO and I had some interesting suspicions in some of my post then that I was this man.

Who knows. I'll let you be the judge. Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

I think not, Revelation, the tribulation period details from chapter 4 and onward, speak to a very specific time and specific events, so obviously. I have no idea where such a statement even comes from.

But something to think about. Christ stated, during His ministry on earth, that not even He knew the day and the hour of His return and what are commonly known as the tribulation times, that only the Father in heaven knows. This was not due to being, as if, God-lite and ignorant, but rather the Lord Jesus could not have honestly told anybody to live in daily anticipation and be ready for His return, had He known this information, while He was on earth as a man. This was before Revelation was dictated to John, of course, and notably, in Revelation, there is a national Israel, as well as a temple at Jerusalem the antichrist desecrates, mirrored in Daniel. The point is, other generations, since the destruction of Jerusalem and scattering of 70 AD, could not have seen the possibility of the apocalypse, anyway (the rapture another topic), without there being a revived Israel, with Jerusalem in her hands. We can see this, so, while not knowing when the tribulation or "time of Jacob's trouble" will begin, the antichrist revealed, we can see that possible, now. We can see this at the doorstep. After scripture was complete, you could say other generations could not see the apocalypse occurring, without a viable Israel, the past almost two thousand years since, but the perfection of what's in scripture, as far as anticipating Christ's return, is that nobody could say how long it would take to reconstitute Israel, either, that this could happen in anybody's lifetime, those past couple thousand years. In other words, nobody could say the Lord won't return in my life, either.

Incidentally, as to you scoffers, you're in there, too. 2 Peter 3:3-4 “Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” You anti-God trolls didn't know you're evidence of the end times, did you? So, we have Israel and you. Thanks!

As to the thread and antichrist, in truth, we can't say he is here or not, and anybody claiming different is a fool. Not even Satan would know who he is, since Satan is certainly not privy to the end times timetable, nor even having any Holy Spirit understanding of scripture, obviously. Satan has always had antichrist prototypes. You can take any vainglorious, Godless, deceptive and warring dictator type and have an antichrist in the womb, Hitler hitting a lot of prophetic notes the antichrist will. Prophecy is God revealing His foreknowledge, not the devil, so only God could tell anybody who the antichrist is, all others, whether man or devil, ignorant, at this writing. Nobody can say if the antichrist is here or not, the truthful answer, any other answer false prophecy, but, due to Israel existing, we can say he could be here, more than any other generation since Revelation was dictated.

Do beware of charlatans, even those writing best seller books, perhaps most of all, that make sensational prophetic claims. They're all liars, that do not really understand scripture. You would be shocked to know some names of men out there, supposedly prophecy experts, that have royally botched interpreting scripture, the contradictions leaping out of what they write, to anybody that actually knows what the whole context of scripture is. But how sensational garbage, that claims to have some greater insight, heretofore unheard of, does sell! As a matter of fact, most of you have an eschatology, in some regards, that is entirely fabricated by evil, money grubbing men, selling stuff to the gullible. For instance, the Gog and Magog eschatology infecting the world may as well have come from the bowels of the CIA, not the Bible, all those best sellers plain ridiculous. Two truths from Ezekiel, itself, destroy all their claims of Ezekiel: they obviously do not understand scripture, yet are all over the web and TV, as supposed experts. In turn, everybody's repeating their claims, like ignorant, trained parrots.

We don't see much else, as such, delusional going on, in all walks, on the web, do we? Perish the thought! Fact is, if people would click on a video that says water is not wet, then pages of "water is not wet" videos would pop up from a Youtube search. Youtube has done more to create mental illness in the gullible, by paying lying charlatans, than anything else I know of, to the point people only seek useless fantasies and lies that profit nobody, nobody but the liars getting Adsense revenue from the videos. It is appalling they have an audience, at all, that so many can't see how they're being shucked and jived, like some moron, by other evil morons, but with a camera. How blind leading the blind into a ditch can you get? How many of you realize, that if you believe lies, you've been made a fool of, by definition? How do you profit from that, anyway, chasing fantasies? Does this make you mentally more sound? Do you like being conned? Is reality that difficult for you? Real learning too much work? Or is it you simply want to waste your life away, on what amounts to nothing that grows real knowledge, be a bigger idiot, tomorrow? And do you realize, that if you also approve of and spread lies, you’re a partaker in the same evil?

2 John 1:10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Nostradamus suggests the anti-Christ will be praised as our savior, by all believers, while all non-believers are dead, imprisoned, or in exile.

He starts a war which lasts for 27 years, while this occurs.

No idea when this happens, perhaps only a few decades from now....

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The description of the antichrist that I heard is that he'll be loved by the masses at first. Seen as some sort of saviour.

First person I think of is Elon Musk.

Surely this neural web technology of his neuralink company could be the mark of the beast?
He's loved, he's seen as being able to save, able to help, able to change things.

I don't buy into the whole antichrist story at all. But if it does come to pass, my money's on Elon.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'd bet it's not.

He's laughed at - not likely our 'savior'

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd bet it's not.

He's laughed at - not likely our falsely believed 'savior'
edit on 11-8-2018 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"Adored at first", "revered", "respected as a great human being"

These are the qualities that spring to mind when I think of the antichrist fable.

Elon Musk anyone?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Christ is the way the truth and the life.
The anti Christ is that which is against life, against the way life is unfolding presently.

Every time you deny 'what is' you are the anti Christ.

Life is here now as what is appearing now. If you are sat in a traffic jam and anger arises because you don't want to be in a traffic jam and you believe that 'it should not be like this'...........you are the anti Christ.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The delay already occurred after Year 2000 and 2012. Now we spend our last days. Whatever change it will be.

December 21st 2012 - End of Baktun
December 21st 2014 - A 11:03pm A man(if you can call him that) stands on an ancient ley Line that runs through Hastings Castle east sussex in order to receive a blessing from the solstice.
December 21st 2016 - The Angel azazeal moves into Capricorn

Somebody is back if he's the antichrist well that's up for debate. He hasn't returned alone and they they ain't a bunch of happy pilgrims that have claimed to have seen the light.
They are the "LIGHT"

As the song goes

Well I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

Well it goes like this:

The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift

The baffled kings composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-9-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hallelujah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join