It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Antichrist already here waiting to be announced?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It is a personal question as well as public. We won't get public announcement before the antichrst is announced officially, when it will be too late.

Personally I passed thru a long uneasy way, from the belief that the antichrist is around the corner, to an extended interpretation of Revelation 12 that put a large pause in prophecy during the War in Heaven/Space, to finally arriving again at the idea that may be the antichrist of our age is indeed here.

I know there might be another 2000 years and the final one, or intermediate one to be still far away. But...we live today! What matters what will happen after another 2000 years or even only 200 years? Our lives pass, as well as those of our children. Our Great Trib passes each day, and our Armageddon nears. Although they might not be the final biggest ones.

Who could be the antichrist of today? There are many candidates. I wouldn't name anyone. Enough names circled internet and all of them ultimately failed. Saddam was one of them. About Bush it was said by one journalist, that JPII doubted he might be the one. You can select virtually every world leader who have the slightest chance to climb to the prepared planetary control system.

And such is in the make. We have the electronics necessary for control on everyday and every hour basis. That doesn't mean automatically that is the mark of the beast, or even that is something totally evil. There is good use of that electronics. Including the option to communicate to you this message. Including tomorrow's events to be announced throughout the mobile phones to practically every family in the world in minutes. People will have the chance to take their decision.

For what? Nibiru or what? Salvation in spaceships or what?

Where is the role of the antichrist, if there is a such? Where is the role of God's angels who might act more natural not necessarily supernatural?

The delay already occurred after Year 2000 and 2012. Now we spend our last days. Whatever change it will be.

Do you think the antichrist is here waiting in the shadow to be announced after some apocalyptic event, be it planetary or man made?

edit on 30-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Would thy like to summons thee?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This vid by Chris White is pretty good . I might hold some clues as to what to and not to look for

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

www.unsealed.org...

This is a theory regarding the Tribulation beginning in Fall 2017 and ending in Fall 2024.

Here is a rundown of reasons the Tribulation could begin in 2017:

1.) It is 70 years from the United Nations' decree to reestablish Israel (Resolution 181).

2.) It is a complete Jubilee-cycle from the 1967 conquest of Jerusalem (1967 + 49 + Jubilee year = 2017).

3.) If the Tribulation starts in Fall 2017, then that is in the 70th Jewish year from the rebirth of Israel in 1948. Alternatively, it is in the 69th biblical year from the rebirth of Israel, which would be a powerful symbol of the fact that the world would be about to enter Daniel's 70th week.

4.) 2017 to 2024 offers the only timeline in recent memory where the Tribulation of 2550 days could begin unquestionably on a Fall Feast date and end on a Fall Feast date. In fact, the alignment is kind of shocking: exactly 2550 days fits with the Tribulation beginning on the last day of the last Fall Feast (Tabernacles, October 11th, 2017) and ending on the first day of the first Fall Feast (Rosh Hashanah, October 4th, 2024). This is particularly interesting in light of the likely possibility Jesus will fulfill the final three Fall Feasts in short, subsequent order while on earth, just as He fulfilled the Spring Feasts. The Second Coming could be on the Feast of Trumpets in 2024, allowing Jesus to fulfill that feast, followed 10 days later by a fulfillment of the Day of Atonement, and 5 days after that by a fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles.

5.) Bolstering point #4, the Fall Feasts in both 2017 and 2024 occur after the autumnal equinoxes, so in those years there need be no doubt about when the Feasts begin. No need to add an additional month as some were suggesting we might have needed to do in 2015. Even going by a Karaite calendar, the 2550 days would still fit, simply adding 2 days to 10/11/17 and 2 days to 10/4/24.

6.) Passover, the traditional date for the Abomination of Desolation, falls approximately 1260 days after 10/11/17 and approximately 1290 days before 10/4/24. As a matter of fact, 1260 days after 10/11/17 is 3/24/21, just 3-4 days before Passover... this fits perfectly with the Two Witnesses' 1260 day ministry (Revelation 11:3) followed by their lying dead in Jerusalem for 3.5 days (Revelation 11:9).

7.) The Revelation 12 sign on Rosh Hashanah 2017: while Revelation 12 certainly describes some events occurring in the middle of the Tribulation, we need to pay careful attention to Revelation 12:3. When we say "Revelation 12 sign" we are really referring to the first "Revelation 12 sign" (woman clothed with the sun, moon at her feet, pregnant, and crown of 12 stars). Most people completely miss that the second sign, which begins in verse 3, is the only sign that is for sure identified with the middle of the Tribulation (dragon about to devour the child before the woman flees). The fact that there are two signs and not one is telling. Also, it is only after the woman flees that the last half of the Tribulation begins (Revelation 12:6).

8) 2024 is year 6000 since Creation according to Johannes Kepler, who was the founder of modern astronomy (developed the laws of planetary motion). He pinpointed 3977 BC as the year of Creation. Since there is no year '0', 2024 would be exactly year 6000 since Creation (if his biblical calculations were correct).

11.) Daniel 12:12 adds an additional 45 days at the very end of the 1290 days, for a total of 1335 days. Amazingly, exactly 45 days from the possible 10/4/24 Second Coming date is Cheshvan 17, the same day in history that the Great Flood began (Genesis 7:11). This may in fact be the day that Christ's global judgment is completed.

Additional "coincidences" (You really need to see this)

watchfortheday.org...

edit on 31-10-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What matters what will happen after another 2000 years or even only 200 years?

Well some of us that believe in Humanity, and not in Heaven/Hell, think it matters a lot what we do here and now to further Humankind.

It only looks so trivial when religious belief has you believe your celestial life means more than your Earthly one.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I am the anti-christ...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ - whoever it is - will not be "announced". When the Anti-Christ stands up in the temple in Jerusalem during the Tribulation and says: "I am God" then everyone will know they have been fooled. a reply to: 2012newstart

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

It only looks so trivial when religious belief has you believe your celestial life means more than your Earthly one.

This is because the life span of man is but a breath, and eternity has no end - it is THE most important thing to consider when choosing how to live one's given amount of time.
edit on 31-10-2016 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

When the Anti-Christ stands up in the temple in Jerusalem during the Tribulation and says: "I am God" then everyone will know they have been fooled.

Will he be exhibiting powers during this scenario? If so, I doubt they will know they've been fooled.

**note: i'm not a believer

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

When the Antichrist rears his ugly head, you'll know it.

Doubt will no longer rule your mind, but fright may.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ was probably Nero, he already came and went. The evidence is extremely strong for that, in some early versions of the bible the mark of the beast is 616 not 666. Nero was written both as Neron and Nero, and if you write Nero Caesar the value is 616, if you write Neron Caesar the value is 666.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
The Anti-Christ was probably Nero, he already came and went. The evidence is extremely strong for that, in some early versions of the bible the mark of the beast is 616 not 666. Nero was written both as Neron and Nero, and if you write Nero Caesar the value is 616, if you write Neron Caesar the value is 666.

It may have been. Nero lived at 666 from what i remember hearing.
I've also heard about the 616 theory however, there is only one place in history where this showed up. It's pretty tough to verify something like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I'm onboard with others who have said that the Bible is referring to Nero. That said, history does repeat itself. I do believe Lord of the Rings is based on real events of the past as the author states but those events are now repeating itself but don't have the time/energy to get into the details. Fiction is sometimes a metaphor to facts, and so fiction can be meaningful.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

that is the interpretation by most. But what if it differs in real case scenario? What if the old books of fathers of church speak of some future, while the near term antichrist is here and now and makes our lives as horrible as they could ever be. He might be a person of "deep faith" you know.

I have the feeling it is not 2017 - 2023 Great Trib, but we just passed thru it, spiritually and symbolically, 2009-2016. Yes it might not be the final big Great Trib. What matters for us? We won't be around thousands of years later, will watch it from heaven or the stars.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We all know the anti-christ is here,
It is colloquially referred to as 'Hillary Clinton' but goes by many other names as well

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If you're attributing this 'antichrist' to something supernatural then you'll be hard pressed to find any supporting evidence as there is none.

However, if you're saying it could be an allegory or metaphor to something like, Hitler, or the Black Plague, or natural disasters then, you will forever find an 'antichrist'.

Personally, I think it's all bunk. There is no antichrist as I see no evidence of a christ to begin with. So the end of days or end of times, should they happen, will be from either a human doing or a natural disaster, but no dark and evil malevolent being. Thinks like that are fairy tales.

Sadly, the real, cold, unforgiving fact of the universe and reality have plenty of normal, natural, explainable things that can wipe us out in an instant

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Did you think as you said the Anti-Christ will be "announced-officially"? That's the nuttiest thing I've ever heard.

"Announced"? By who? Who? And "officially"? Who is to be the "official announcer"? You better go back and re-read what you posted.

Or are you going to sit in front of Fox News and wait for the broadcaster to make the "official announcement" of "Well folks. Its happened! The Antichrist is here at last".

"These and more news later after a few words by our sponsors!"

No one will know nor announce anything

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If one is in this dimension so is the other.

2 Thessalonians 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Dimensions?

Revelations 16:13
King James Bible
10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony 11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Spirit intelligence required-
They are not from here, following the religious text.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Back in the 80`s I knew a self proclaimed warlock who claimed that Satanists knew Antichrist was alive and well and beginning his rise,Considering that many events are following prophecies very closely,middle east,celestial signs,earthquakes,etc.maybe everyone should have a open mind instead of closing them just because of preconceived believes.After all if we are the in the matrix,like some scientist now speculate, the programmer knows exactly what happens next.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One uses "tricks" to lure you

1 waits for you patiently

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join