It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Finally Here: is 2020 the End?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsukoEXACTLY !!! You hit it,everyone is going to think he is a great peacemaker and only a very few people are going to realize whats happening.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Interesting thread...but, which calendar are we working from to realize all these prophecies? Julian, Gregorian, Coptic, Chinese, Japanese...Islamic?

Yes, the good old Julian [Christian, I am assuming] calendar is imposed World-wide and we all have to adhere to that, in order to function within society and the global economy. How do prophecies and revelations from localized, biblical sources, conceived before our Julian calendar came into being, have any significance in the modern world?

Some collective, taking these prophecies and attempting to realize them for their own ends, yes, I can understand but actual prophesized 'End Times' I cannot agree with. Come the year 2030, I am confident I will still be here and thinking back to these times with a "Remember when people were saying..?"

Just my thoughts and not meant to ridicule anyone's beliefs...which they are 100% entitled to.
edit on 31-10-2016 by fromtheskydown because: Unreasonable spelling errors!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

While that's a funny way of putting it - I laughed - Clinton just doesn't do as much as Trump, which means the observer needs to add something to what Clinton is actually projecting.

Do you see the difference here? The Ecological psychologist James Gibson spoke about the relationship between the object and observer in terms of the concept of affordance. If Clinton actually doesn't afford i.e. actually do things, but instead, merely has things said about her, you come to a situation of having 'feelings' about her of distrust, but feelings which actually do not have much - and certainly, and absolutely, not anywhere as close as Donald Trump - objective evidence to afford the sort of 'equivalence' you draw between Clinton and Trump.

Do I completely trust Clinton? No. This society we live in is so demented - so duplicitous, so machiavellian, that its intensely easy to stereotype every politician you see as 'one of them'. But that's not true - as conscience, and life, and need, and being a Human, and having a biology which knows what is good for it, mean there are politicians with decidedly different agendas: people who work and function from soul, from morality, from love, care and sincere representation of the interests of others.

Life is complex - so nothing irritates me more than baseless and, frankly, traumatically-sourced feelings of distrust of government and politicians when reality accommodates the existence of morally strong minds.

I am someone who acknowledges the existence of bohemian grove, and tends to see the evils of the world lateralized more to the right-republican and conservative viewpoints. This is because elitists can more effectively execute their aristocratic goals at the expense of naive and poorly educated (a bad thing), but morally and ethically interested (a good thing) Christians, than secularists committed to the scientific or post-modern program of deconstruction.

I see much good in the right (family, marriage, a profound wonder at the order of things) and in the left (skepticism, questioning, a compassionate, systems-perspective on things). Humans are humans - right or left, were still humans.

Yes, it is astounding to me how evil some people can be - Donald Trump and Fox News being the clearest examples - but the majority of people are responsible - or try to be responsible - i.e. to respond to the voice of their conscience, which is to say, to respond to the feeling of love, goodness and care.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

no one is sane at the top, the will all score highly for psychopathic tendencies, it is this greed and thirst for power that makes them what they are, the difference is Trump doesn't hide it, HC is evil personified, and to be quite honest, it doesn't matter, things are coming to a head now, and we may be privvy to the most historical event ever known.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

the anti christ doesnt exist christ doesn't exist, these things only exist as a consciousness, am i the only person that sees this, sure a rain dance will work if the people that are doing it actually believe it, the power of christ compels demons because the demon is a part of imagination and consciousness so its opposite christ consciousness defeats it, Why??? because that is what the majority of us believe, am i the only one that sees this sh!t.
we have no idea the power of our unconscious, but the scum at the top know the secrets, they know how powerful thoughts are, thats why they are the people that own media movies.... everything, oh lets live in fear of ww3 fear this fear that F"ck fear i replaced that years ago with pure rage, rage at the system and the control freaks at the heart of it, i hope i one day get to meet TPTB

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
-
edit on 2-11-2016 by loveofneighbor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loveofneighbor

i wonder if i was conditioned the way you are would i believe the same things as you and vice versa. if we were brought up to be suicide bombers we would be them, we ae a product of our environment and experiences, Jesus the being has never existed it is all a ploy to control the herd, yet it does exist in the unconscious just like everything, that is why people see phenomenons in line with their way of thinking, our minds create it, the power we hold is unbelievable yet we are led to believe we are just slaves to creeds and society, conditioned under Machaivellian rulers, thousands of years this has been happening and people still think they know truth....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21458307]loveofneighbor[/post
nice one...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The year 2020 is the year of the Rat.

Could be the year of big changes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join