It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Finally Here: is 2020 the End?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Remember that T.V. show with Barbara Walters and Hugh Downs - 2020? Was this a pun on "clear vision" i.e. 20/20 vision; or, a reference to that time period to come?

Such is the way and manner that life conveys itself. A non-paranoid, or non-conspiratorial understanding of reality, would assume the first interpretation and leave it at that - and that's where I would generally be inclined to leave it.

However, we are, it must be admitted, living in a bizarre and extremely precarious time-period. Consider these facts and their coming together:

Fact Numero Uno:

Donald Trump is essentially an insane person. I never thought that I could hear "the election is rigged", but now that it has been said, and Trump and his ilk are generating vast-illusions and phantoms from what any sane and self-regulated person can understand as speculation-gone-wild, it seems like after Trump loses (as Colbert said, he will lose because the election ISN'T rigged) he is going to provoke a militant reaction.

Some uncomfortable facts about Donald Trump:

• his father was a member of the KKK, having been arrested once in 1927.

• his grandmother, mother of Fred, is an odd figure, with the decidely ironic (given her son and grandson) last name of "Christ".

• If esoteric thinking seems plausible to you, the "masculine" force of Trump (which means "more powerful than") overcomes the feminine quality of Christ, and so, wedded together, the offspring, Fred, could be interpreted as the "result" as the satanic "ego principle" - Nietzsche's ubermensch, overcoming the christian principle of unconditional love.

• Donald's mother - a strange figure by all accounts - is from a little island off northern Scotland with a reputation of satanic ritual abuse - in anycase, this being a claim by locals who say that child sacrifice is practiced by locals on the island. Ludicrous - right? In anycase, she was penniless when she came to the United States, and by the time she married Donald's father Fred (who was strangely already involved in a business venture started by his mother, and still retaining her name "Elizabeth Trump and Son" at this period (1936)

www.heraldscotland.com... _an_official_investigation__nobody_has_ever_been_prosecuted/

Of course, small islands would seem to be ideal for strange behavior ala the wicker man.

• Donald Trumps ethos could not be anymore elitist: he has an aristocratic philosophy, probably not far off from the 'gnostic' left-hand path occultism that tends to accompany such aristocratic (means literally "rule of the best") creeds. Take a look at Trumps ceilings, which, again, if you're esoterically inclined, and see ceilings as suitable place to represent ones own metaphysical beliefs, strike one as very strange indeed:

Ok, so this painting is from Trumps manhattan apartment - where little Barron is raised, and where he and Melania regard as their main residence.

Heres how to look at it: turn your computer sideways, or, look at the picture from the side (i.e. editing). Control + will get you closer in to get a sense of what sort of weird stuff you're looking at. What can be made out is a very large, muscular young man, around a clothed, young woman, with what looks like a 'red blanket' moving upwards into the cloud above: what the heck does this mean?

Esoterically, here's a stab at interpretation: the male is trump, and the female is some important other; hard to know whom, or, in general, whether the female isn't simply a representation of a principle. In anycase, I believe a story or narrative of some sort is being represented on his ceiling. The next picture gives us a sense of Trumps philosophy:

And here we see that same blanket coming out of the sky, this time with a giant, red you-know-what poking through. Weird eh!? Well, if you don't understand esoteric symbolism, this phallic symbol is very much about "power" and what he thinks about his power.

So, the amorphous red-blanket, could this be, as it seems to be implying, a 'demonic' force of some sort? Here's my rationale. Firstly, its a blanket, which may be interpreted as a "field" of force which Trump - and his mistress - are "putting themselves in". This is why a cloud is above them, and why the blanket (or force) arises up into the cloud. Second, its red, which, of course, is the most ancient symbol of power, lust, and intensity.

This next picture, has a phallus coming out of sky, but a phallis shrouded in the cloak. Hmm, and note how the phallus carries with it something with it: a purpose? A body is going up "into" the blanket at the same time as the phallus pokes out, red with power and might.

Is this how Trump conceives his life? Is this an exhibition of his religious or philosophical views - pagan, as they are in imagery, and pagan, as he is, in fact, in his way of being in the world?

Enough with Trump? Well, it doesn't help that his daughter is married to the very man who owns NYC's sole 666 address: 666 5th avenue, or this building:

Strange, eh? Of all the possible owners, it is Trumps own son-in-law i.e. Ivankas husband.

But this is all so circumstantial - so speculative! Trump is an idiot - at least as idiotic as GWB, no? And yet, like Trump, Bush is associated with the paganistic strangeness of bohemian grove. Clearly, and as the Critic once "joked",

See 4:55, where he says, very funnily (because its probably true!) "well, like most of America's cultural elite, I worship "pan" the goat-god"

Much of the evidence about Trump, and most worryingly, his non-chalant attitude towards the consequences of withdrawing funding from NATO, lead to the very plausible idea that is the Christian Bibles description of the 'antichrist'; besides, which nation - which people - would the Christian be Bible be referring to, if not the nation which has defined itself from the beginning as the "new Israel"?

Final Pope: Francis?

So all of the above about Trump is strange, but it appears stranger in light of the ancient prediction made by the Irish 'st. malachi' which, as American T.V has long exposed audiences to, claims that the present pope - pope Francis - is the very last pope of the Roman Catholic Church.

Of course, no one pays any mind to predictions, and yet, here we are: he's apparently the last guy.

By itself, this fact means little (to me, in anycse)' but with Trump doing what he's currently doing right now, one cannot help but feel that Trump may be related to Francis; no?

ISIS

Then you add the apocalytpic movement of ISIS, an Islamist group which genuinely believes that Humans are living in the 'end-times'. For years now, the Islamist position has been that Human beings are living at the end; so, it was rather, how do you say, careless and almost 'enabling', for the US to have left Iraq in the state that it found itself, even equipping (or doing nothing to prevent) ISIS with Iraqs US equipped existent weapons.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
    link   
    Is the notion of a power-vacuum a new thing? It isn't. If you were cynical and a tad bit paranoid, you might almost wonder whether the Republicans (etc) were trying to generate the conditions for an Islamist renaissance - if you were paranoid, that is!

Of course, a simple, utilitarian rationale fits side by side with this - forcing either an 'either/or' interpretation, or, perhaps, a 'yes/and' interpretation. That is, you can make money, AND, perhaps, facilitate the appearance of a state of affairs which you believe are ultimately for you benefit.

Israel, 2018

Now, here comes the last part, and for many here, the most "diabolical".

There is a belief, or a prophecy, made by an early 20th century Rabbi and Kabbalist - a Kabbalist well known for his sophisticated 'extension' of kabbalistic concepts into a more detailed self-analysis system.

Now, the Jews have for the longest time believed that the Torah is the "blueprint" of reality; indeed, many western occultists believe this - from Agrippa, to Newton, on wards. However, the interpretation of the Torah is not the same: some people see one philosophy, some, another philosophy.

I've decided not to pronounce upon whom is right, only to point out the very deep belief that Jews and western occultists have for the Hebrew language, and in particular, the Hebrew calendar.

The present year is 5777, which, as the numbers 777 indicates, seems important, right? Indeed, the numbers 777 is the name of Crowley's own book on the Qaballah (with a q, to differentiate it, perhaps philosophically, from the Christian and Jewish versions).

777 may be interpreted as a "phase-shift", because 7 has long been associated with a cycle, and a 'triple' 7, is associated with a macropsopic shift to a 'new world'.

To just add further to the Jewish mythology here: the Hebrew calendar is believed to mark the beginning of the world (whatever that means) to the "end of time" (whatever that means). Todays date, 5777, is interpreted by Rabbis as the '6th day' - Friday, and, in fact, the "beginning of shabbath". Rabbis interpret the plenitude of our (western, mostly) modern world to be a 'taste' of the pleasure of the Sabbath i.e. the year 6000.

Any who, this kabbalistic rabbi has sparked intense anticipation by religious/haredi Jews within Israel, who believe 2018 is THE year of their "geheula" - their "redemption" from exile. Now, whether this is true - or simply the insanity that esoteric and mystical rumination seems genuinely good at creating - is besides the point: there is a genuine conviction that in 2018, the 'messiah' will come, and the temple of Jerusalem will be rebuilt.

All in All

I am not a card-carrying conspiracy theorist, but one has to admit that all these things 'coming together' is able to bring-about a state of genuine worry: will Trump concede when Hillary wins? If not, will they go to the supreme court? If no conclusion is brought about, what happens then?

I am relatively convinced that todays world is very much made-the-way-it-is by the socioeconomic stability of its center-piece: the American economy. What is going to happen to us - to our world - if Trump doesn't concede, but instead, provokes a militant response? What will we lose? What will happen?

What does all this mean to you? Do you think the time were living in, at the very least, provides ample circumstantial evidence to spur some sort of conspiratorial thinking? Should you prepare? Or, as is always possible, is the Human penchant for pattern-finding simply working out its magic in this post?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:23 PM
    link   
    OK, so Trump may be the antichrist.

How does that benefit me?

This occurred on October 16, 2016...

Sun, moon and Earth align for stunning supermoon finale to 2016

On the same date, the supposed "Battle of Armageddon" began.

Like Judaism and Christianity – and strongly influenced by them – Islam has a powerful eschatological strain. It anticipates the end of the world and a final historical confrontation between good and evil, after which human life is set to be miraculously transformed. And according to one reading of Islamic tradition (hadith), the place where this final malahim (apocalypse) will happen is – of all places – Dabiq. This is where the Muslim and Christian armies will finally face each other and the Crusaders will be destroyed. And this is why Dabiq is the name on the lips of Isis recruiting sergeants.

Can the UN Avert the War of Armageddon?

An excerpt from the Honorable Minister Farrakhan’s historic World Day of Atonement address at the United Nations Plaza on October 16, 1996, the first anniversary of the Million Man March, where he addressed the topic of Armageddon, and warned that actions of nations are moving them toward that fateful battle.

Next, we have this...

November’s date is expected to reach “extra-supermoon” status as it becomes a full moon within about two hours of perigee, making it the closest full moon of the 21st century.

That date is: November 14, 2016.

Be prepared for anything.

edit on 31-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Astrocyte

Watch for September 23rd, 2017

Feast of Trumpets.... and possibly Revelation 12:1 kicking off the tribulation

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
    link   
    Great presentation I have enjoyed reading.. Thanks. Glass half full for me and hopefully your US houses can keep whichever
    new President or Ess in a much check as they have done with your last president.. Hopefully peace will prevail for most of us..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Astrocyte Actually Hillary seems more likely to be the whore of Babylon since New York is a modern equivalent and even has a replica of the arch of Babylon,The point being until we see a Third temple, its probably better to just vote on policy instead of personality.Of course criminal,treasonous behavior also matters.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: infolurker

Here are a couple of videos on it.

The Revelation 12 sign is a rare conjunction of planets and constellations in the sky, such that the last time it happened was 6,000 or so years ago. It matches the Revelation 12 verse of the woman giving birth.

And it just so happens that it occurs this coming year on the Feast of Trumpets which many think could be the time of the next major prophetic fulfillment - the Last Trump, the feast day that matches the description of Matthew 24:36:

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

And if you have been paying attention to things in the Middle East, then you know it looks suspicious, and we are running up on a generation since the nation of Israel was brought back into the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:41 PM
    link   
    Let's not forget the total solar eclipse for the US too. But I don't think that has much to do with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:43 PM
    link   

There is a belief, or a prophecy, made by an early 20th century Rabbi and Kabbalist - a Kabbalist well known for his sophisticated 'extension' of kabbalistic concepts into a more detailed self-analysis system. Now, the Jews have for the longest time believed that the Torah is the "blueprint" of reality; indeed, many western occultists believe this - from Agrippa, to Newton, on wards. However, the interpretation of the Torah is not the same: some people see one philosophy, some, another philosophy.

What Rebbe, his name please ??

So Agrippa and Newton know more about the Torah than the people that wrote it, hmmmm

Everybody is expert on Judaism, except the Jews these days.

Buck

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
    link   
    It was Bernie or bust they say, US is going to get this time. God is no longer protecting it. Why do you think the military is total # right now. We would be a space civilization by now. Hell, I don't even want to Help Americans unless they prove 100% by retaking their country as a true free country, nothing like those racists. It isn't all about the White race.
    That is what they want you to believe.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
    link   

Big time weirdness.

What does it all mean?

Not much. The truly powerful and benevolent are making their moves too.

Take it for its worth, a homeless man once told me that "our people" are not in power, but that we will be soon. Youd be surprised where truth and wisdom can come from.
    edit on 30-10-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:56 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ridgerunner

I'm not in the least bit worried about Hillary Clinton.

If you're a policy person, you understand that she represents a progressive politics - and policy - that eats away at the conditions which support the kleptocratic structure of contemporary corporatist society.

Ergo, to stop Hillary (or what she represents), the elite have put an obscene, low-brow buffoon at the front, while at the same time denouncing any relationship to him.

In general, it is safe - and biologically more likely - that Clinton is a 'nurturing' mentality (i.e. little hidden, selfish intention) and Trump, as a deaf and mute person could see (if educated as to the psychology of human beings) is all about 'rhetoric', in the Roman sense of speaking to peoples emotional vulnerabilities and being 'demagogic' i.e. activating emotional networks built around (unjustified) fear and (unjustified) idealization for the future.

Trump is clearly the opposite of Clinton - and so, I am naturally skeptical of whatever he or his followers of the FBI has to say about Clinton: right now, the most we have heard (as To Clintons supposed "corruption) is a disgusting ex-scandal involving the husband of her aid.

WTF does any of that have to do with her, or her suitability as president? Consider all that could be brought against Trump, and you will see the present attacks against Clinton as tantamount to a modern witch hunt; pure libel, pure exaggeration, and, if you've read 1984, it is quite clear that Trump is engaging in Orwellian speech tactics, with a bit of Frank Lutz cynical and evil work mixed in.

So, I profoundly disagree with the equivalence drawn between Clinton and Trump. Trump is obviously insane and obviously a demagogue, whereas Clinton is not.

Clinton, honestly, is just a very vulnerable target with a very unfortunate name.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: makemap

Given the power the US has and has wielded in the past, there is a reason why the US is not in the final book of the Bible. Well, for one thing, the prophecies are Middle East-centric, but the way we can project power, you better believe we'd be mentioned if it was possible.

The only real possibility is Mystery Babylon, but that has no happy ending if it's the US.

Even so, that the US is not mentioned is most likely because we no longer have the ability or the desire to project force like we do now.

Russia is mentioned ... and look who is right there backing the Middle Eastern powers most likely to be inimical to Israel, and Israel will fall ... or at least Jerusalem will. That much is known. But not before some catastrophic events.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:00 PM
    link   

You really have not been paying attention to the Wikileaks have you?

Her progressivism is her public face, not her private one. She is every bit the corporate kleptocrat in bed with the big banker oligarchs you so claim to hate.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:00 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

Indeed, ain't 2018 the all important 70 year mark?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM
    link   

It depends on where you mark it from and how you makr the generation, but it is getting close.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:03 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

What evidence do you have of that? I'm all eyes and ears: if you can bring to a page which shows that (I have been following, but maybe not as closely as you), I am eager to learn.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
    link   

Clinton, honestly, is just a very vulnerable target with a very unfortunate name.

But not nearly as unfortunate as the "Trump" name will be in a few years after this debacle is over. I will forever associate it with buffoonery.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
    link   
    a reply to: flatbush71

Seems like you're reading more than I actually wrote.

The Rabbi in question is Yehuda Ashlag.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
    link   
    a reply to: angeldoll

So true.

Haven't you heard? He has changed the name of his organization to "scion" - apparently, and not surprisingly, because people don't seem to want to stay in his hotels/condos anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join