It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dakota Sniper Kills 11 Year Old Girl At Pipeline Standoff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Some deep # is going in Dakota. New video about a girl who was picked off by the police last night. He tells that they are shooting horses, stunning elders (one in the face and resulted in a heart attack). They're shooting drones out of the air and even some are sneaking in with guns to kill "Indians"
I haven't been following the story so much but I know what's going on. But this, this is just unbelievable, sniping children now? I'm going to be spending today researching all about this. Anything on the news yet? Where's Obama? Does Trump know? This is GLOBALISM. This is what's coming when people try to get in the way of corporations.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Is there a source to the child being shot? I cannot find anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Some deep # is going in Dakota. New video about a girl who was picked off by the police last night. He tells that they are shooting horses, stunning elders (one in the face and resulted in a heart attack). They're shooting drones out of the air and even some are sneaking in with guns to kill "Indians"
I haven't been following the story so much but I know what's going on. But this, this is just unbelievable, sniping children now? I'm going to be spending today researching all about this. Anything on the news yet? Where's Obama? Does Trump know? This is GLOBALISM. This is what's coming when people try to get in the way of corporations.

Can't watch video...and MSM reporting on this at all? Can't imagine a little girl being sniper can be covered up for long.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Not able to find anyone reporting this other than that Youtube video and this ATS thread. This must be an unconfirmed report.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A response to everyone. The comments in YT, many are claiming these are just lies. I don't know, there's going to be shills. Could be lying but what if not? I think it's still prudent to check into this

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Can't imagine a little girl being sniper can be covered up for long.

Am having a very difficult time buying-in to this story. That said, the government pointing weapons at the citizens of this country is ... as absolutely disturbing ... as it can possibly get.

These guys:

Well ... they gotta go.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I'll start with this...I have great respect for the Native Americans (and Canadians) who have been affected by the energy industry. I also know that the vast majority of these natives have profited from the energy industry,

But...having said that, I live and work in one of the most active energy areas in North America (Alberta, Canada) and definitely the most hated on energy producing area globally. We jump through hoops that other jurisdictions can't imagine, except maybe Northern BC, Canada. We get groups of these natives up here who send one brother out to protest and another brother out to collect money from the oil companies directly, and the 3rd brother to work on the pipeline or the rig to support the family. They're dishonest and they play it every way they can. They lie about things up here, all the time. They stand in the highways blocking oilfield transportation vehicles while running their own tribe-owned oil company that sits on one of the richest oil reserves in the area. They only hate on oil when the white men are taking it out of the ground. They're more than happy to sell you their oil though.

Call me a racist, but this is the world I live in. They'll say anything to make themselves look like victims.

Oh and one more thing...I challenge every single one of these anti-energy industry protesters to live a week or two on a rig or pipeline construction job. The safety regulations, especially in Canada, are second to none. You can't spill coffee on the ground without a cleanup plan and a soil analysis. When leaks happen, they'll tear down entire facilities - even gas stations in the middle of cities (I can give you street view addresses if you'd like) and the plot of land will sit fenced off, and every couple years they'll come in and aerate the soil by digging it up, moving it around in piles with a hoe, and then re-leveling it. In the forested areas its much more stringent. These brickheads should go protest industries that are true polluters.
edit on 29-10-2016 by stolencar18 because: edit

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

I have great respect for the Native Americans (and Canadians)

The hell you do.

They're dishonest... They lie about things up here, all the time.

Your comment exudes "respect".

Call me a racist,

You are a racist.

As for the OP, if an eleven yo was really shot, it will be all over the news. If it's not confirmed, I will not just blindly believe it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hope and pray this isn't true but I have no doubt that it could be.
Just makes me wonder if all the "email scandal" stuff was announced to distract us from what is actually going on up there. Knowing that an attack by the feds was coming, what better way to prevent coverage than to bring up some more juicy emails from a sex scandal? Just my cynical side considering possibilities...
I'm pretty sure the feds are really pissed with the acquittal of the protesters in Oregon. Some may be taking their revenge on other protesters who won't bow to their ill-gotten "authority."

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: stolencar18

I have great respect for the Native Americans (and Canadians)

The hell you do.

They're dishonest... They lie about things up here, all the time.

Your comment exudes "respect".

Call me a racist,

You are a racist.

As for the OP, if an eleven yo was really shot, it will be all over the news. If it's not confirmed, I will not just blindly believe it.

Calling a spade a spade does not make one either disrespectful or racist.

Except in the company of social justice warriors, anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
OP, where did you got this story?
This is such a weird story.
Hard to believe, but people are scary at the moment...
Maybe is this story the truth, or maybe not.

Somebody has an official report?
Would like to read that...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You do not have to be a SJW to see blatant racism. If you want to be a racist, be a racist. Just don't blow smoke up my ass by saying that you "have great respect for the Native Americans (and Canadians)" and then proceed to denigrate them.

As for the OP, I need more proof than unfounded accusations.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is video.

www.facebook.com...

Most of the live news is being put on FB.

More video of the incident from Indian Country News.
This video is disturbing, so watch at your own risk.

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

A comment on that facebook has over 6k likes

I swore an oath when I joined the U.S. Army. To protect this country of "free people" from both foreign and "Domestic", in this case the "Domestic", will be my own government. It's about high time to round up my brothers and go meet them at the front line for battle. It'll be a fight

Something about an armed push back against the establishment gets my adrenaline flowing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Normally I would be inclined to agree with your assessment... but I also read a blurb that the tribe turned down a hefty pay day...like well into 6 figures per person to try and stop this.

Part of it might be the company already bulldozed some burial grounds away from the main standoff area...

Couple the desecration with the turning down the payoff, I am more inclined to believe they are trying to protect their home...and I hope they stick with it.

This may be the last ride of the American Indian... I hope not... I pray its not... But I cant see the powers that be letting this go on much longer, because soon the election will be over and the press will start looking for its latest ratings story.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There is absolutely nothing on any media outlet I can find to support the story of an 11yo kid being killed up there. All I can find is about a woman firing several rounds while being arrested, and a lone armed man who was allegedly a bad guy and was shot and injured. They're saying law enforcement had nothing to do with the shootings.

I believe there is definitely something more to this. However, as a Native American myself, I think putting things like this out on YouTube without providing some kind of corroborating evidence only serves to hurt the credibility of the Natives as a whole.

It is entirely possible that this is true and the government is simply covering it up...but the smart thing to do either way would have been to contact legitimate media outlets and get the story out there. Facebook is not in any way a credible source for news...if they want to be taken seriously, then they need to contact people who can get the public's attention. Doing it this way just makes it look like they're making things up, exaggerating the true situation to gain sympathy.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Saying "those people lie all the time" isn't calling a spade a spade.

It is taking personal experience, that none of us know is true or not, and using it to apply a blanket generalization to a large group of people based on their ethnicity.

edit on thSat, 29 Oct 2016 13:10:58 -0500America/Chicago1020165880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It would be a nice attempt to trigger a militia response however...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thank you for reading the links!

@ tigertatzen
My FB feed gets plenty of corrections by different orgs when someone jumped the gun and reported gossip instead of facts. Usually the Stone Camp. or another of the legitimate groups who are the designated news reporters. Already today I've seen photo shopped images of the buffalo at the 1806 protest.
SMH

I'm still reeling that a young pipe carrier was assaulted.
I have . Absolutely . No. Words.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If something takes place during this protest Amy Goodman, of Democracy Now, will be all over it.

www.democracynow.org...

"A Shameful Moment for This Country": Report Back on Militarized Police Raid of DAPL Resistance Camp

Nothing posted about an 11 year old being sniped.

We go to Standing Rock, North Dakota, for an update on how hundreds of police with military equipment raided a resistance camp Thursday that was established by Native American water protectors in the path of the proposed $3.8 billion Dakota Access pipeline. More than 100 officers in riot gear with automatic rifles lined up across a highway, flanked by multiple MRAPs, an LRAD sound cannon, Humvees driven by National Guardsmen, an armored police truck and a bulldozer. Water protectors say police deployed tear gas, mace, pepper spray and flash-bang grenades and bean bag rounds against the Native Americans and shot rubber bullets at their horses. "We learned a lot about the relationship of North Dakota to Native people," says Tara Houska, national campaigns director for Honor the Earth. "I was standing next to a group of teenagers that were all maced in the face. … Myself, I actually was almost shot in the face by bean bag round."

www.democracynow.org...

Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Chair: DOJ Must Investigate Use of Force Against #DAPL Resistance

edit on 2016-10-29T14:21:21-05:0002pmSat, 29 Oct 2016 14:21:21 -0500SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2131 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join