It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dakota Sniper Kills 11 Year Old Girl At Pipeline Standoff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by ColdChillin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Is there a source to the child being shot? I cannot find anything.

Yes, there is a source. Black propaganda.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
A response to everyone. The comments in YT, many are claiming these are just lies. I don't know, there's going to be shills. Could be lying but what if not? I think it's still prudent to check into this

Yes but just the same it could very well be schills who have fabricated this story to begin with and so far there does not seem to be much about all this other then a bunch of "people said" arguments for it.

Is there anything tangible about this anywhere at this point? So many fatalities in Dakota including young children out in the open being sniped by snipers would be a bit hard to conceal like this. Especially when they allegedly also shot down peoples remote drones , are there no drone recordings of the area at least showing us the whereabouts of these perps ?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Here is video.

www.facebook.com...

Most of the live news is being put on FB.

More video of the incident from Indian Country News.
This video is disturbing, so watch at your own risk.

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

Video yes but nothing that shows any of what is claimed. I see a video that cuts in on a aledged shooting that occurred showing some blood (or at least red substance) on a horses legs but not really that much and the horse is walking around just fine regardless and with the additional suggestion that 2 other horses were also shot and that they fired at people.

Now taking the previous claims into account of elderly people being killed and children being killed in addition to peoples drones being shot down i would think they would have been able to film one of these incidents because so far that video with the claims made follows all the patterns and "flaws" we have seen many times before of other dishonestly setup and edited videos that are being supplemented with suggestive naming and comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

To add, They also just stop filming in the supposed heat of things. Why would they stop filming when they were just shot at and 2 horses killed considering the rest of the supposed history of the last few days there. I know for sure would be filming constantly and everyone with phone would too and i certainty would not stop filming if had just been shot at. But nothing really happened in the video, the start of the supposed incident is not there and neither is any end leaving just a lot of suggestion in between it all.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have a friend who is at Standing Rock right now with an RV providing hot showers for the protesters, he updates immediately if anything goes afoul, and I daresay I trust him more than any blind source online. He hasn't said a peep about anyone getting shot, especially not a young girl. Something that horrendous would have traveled like wildfire through the camp.

edit on 12/3/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edit

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: everyone

To add, They also just stop filming in the supposed heat of things. Why would they stop filming when they were just shot at and 2 horses killed considering the rest of the supposed history of the last few days there. I know for sure would be filming constantly and everyone with phone would too and i certainty would not stop filming if had just been shot at. But nothing really happened in the video, the start of the supposed incident is not there and neither is any end leaving just a lot of suggestion in between it all.

No suggestion window in my vieuw. All that vid shows is that the cops do their jobs in removing the protesters in ways that are normal (i've been in the army myself and i'm trained in crowd control).

They are probably just trying to bloat things up to get attention.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As the YT vid in the OP no longer exists, thread is temporarily closed.

edit on Sun Dec 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join