It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory - Weiner, Huma, Clinton, unsecured email, wikileaks and an indictment...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I dont think they would attempt to impeach if he handed out pardons. With that being said what constitutes high crimes is decided by Congress and is not based on what is established in our legal system.

I have seen people discussing the rumors about people on a list to receive pardons should this mess go south (which is the direction im seeing it going).

Stripping him of his pension is a small price to pay considering what he has done to this country over the last 8 years.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I guess we'll have to see how it plays out. But if Obama has any thought of his legacy then he won't want the first sentence of it to read "The disgraced ex-president of the United States".

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't think you can pardon someone who hasn't been officially charged and convicted....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I have to wonder if maybe both Hillary and Huma married for convenience.

Now if you think really sleazy and suppose Huma was Hillarys lover. Suppose years later it was suggested to her to take a Husband so she could work closer with Hilary and not look gay, to take a husband who had a weakness that they could use to keep him inline just as Hillary did.

Hillary and Huma may know things about their husbands beyond anything that has come out, and they stick with their Men for the very reason they married.

And/or Hillary wanted to continue her own career eventually through Huma whose husband ran for Mayor of NYC in 2013 and could have eventually worked up to President the same as the Clintons did but under Clinton (Hillary) control. The baby was needed just as the Clintons need a child in order to get into office.

The top aide to Hillary Clinton says meeting Clinton was “amazing,” and that she remembers thinking about the now-Democrat presidential candidate, “Oh my God, she’s so beautiful and she’s so little!”
“You know these things that happen in your life that just stick?” Huma Abedin said in a Call Your Girlfriend podcast interview. “She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought, “Wow.

www.breitbart.com...

I have believed for some time that everything you wrote above is true.

We need the Huma Hillary sex tape released NOW!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just a note, someone on news tv told Chriss Walace that, according to the FBI, Weiner GAVE the FBI the laptop.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Just a note, someone on news tv told Chriss Walace that, according to the FBI, Weiner GAVE the FBI the laptop.

Yup and even with Weiner and Huma cooperating they still got a warrant to access the emails to ensure the evidence is "clean" and that its collection cant be challenged should someone get prosecuted.

Even though they are separated they are still husband and wife and anything to discuss with each other is covered under whats called spousal privilege. They cant testify against each other and either party can block the other from doing it.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Oh this is gold given the latest news

What a mess

Interesting!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

oh good, Xcathdra.....an opening post of a "theory".....you now qualify for a gig in right-wing media

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's not 'leaked" footage. It's a clip from a ShowTime documentary.

You guys! LOL

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
I don't think you can pardon someone who hasn't been officially charged and convicted....

Ford pardoned Nixon before he was charged. Since he was never charged, he was never convicted.

www.history.com...

There were no historical or legal precedents to guide Ford in the matter of Nixon’s pending indictment.

Nixon was never indicted although he surely would have been if Ford hadn't pardoned him in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join