It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory - Weiner, Huma, Clinton, unsecured email, wikileaks and an indictment...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This has to do with that despicable Weiner, the incurable exhibitionist.

I'm thinking Hillary sent him an email asking him to stop showing his pee-pee to everybody on the internet.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Plausible.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, imagine the irony in that, pictures of a penis lead to the destruction of the clinton criminal enterprise,karma sure is a bitch, ain`t it slick willy?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Wow, imagine the irony in that, pictures of a penis lead to the destruction of the clinton criminal enterprise,karma sure is a bitch, ain`t it slick willy?

I wonder if his life would have had another focus if his Parents had changed their name

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Nice....replying to subscribe...will look at everything later...thanks!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I wonder if his life would have had another focus if his Parents had changed their name

yea, that had to be a hella of a name to grow up with.
kinda like the last name hussy.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I believe he did change his name.

It used to be, "Phagynah"

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

* - They knew of the private server.

Who is "they"?

* - They sent / received classified / SAP information over the server.
* - They lied to the FBI when they claimed they did not know about the server.
* - They took steps to hide the existence of the server.
* - They took steps to delete information from the server that would implicate all involved in several federal crimes.

Same Question. Same "they"?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Really?

Hillary Clinton
Cheryl Mills
Huma Abedin
Brian Pagliano
Bill Clinton
Ambassador kennedy

etc...

Its talked about in his video (first one) I posted.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
in a related response by Trump...

Trump is gushing that the System might not be rigged as much as he thought

there are one or two short videos of the Trump calming down his rhetoric about the FBI as 'lap dog' for the elite-establishment/ Clinton+Obama regime

I just wonder if he is playing the 'gullible bumpkin' card to fool the NAZIs of the Democrat Party & win their standing-down/non attacking position this close to the election day Votes...

with the HRC+Kaine team in complete negative territory with the public sentiment...the Donald is correct in not kicking them when they are down...

I sure hope the Donald is not selling out to the Fascists that have taken huge Dumps on the Public & the Institutions that are fundamental to a free America... the USA has long been corrupted to the core, i'm concerned with the Patriotic America ~~~ are they out for the count ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Really? Hillary and Bill said they didn't know about their own server?
They lied about the server? They tried to hide the server?

Nonsense!

Did the Clintons and their staff know about server protocol? I don't know. Do you or the guy in the video? I doubt it.
Do you or the guy i the video really know the context of the leaked emails you're using as evidence, enough to make a criminal indictment? No, you don't.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes they lied about the servers existence.

As for your other questions we would have those answers had clinton cronies not plead the 5th time after time to hide their crimes.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Smart and concise OP... S&F

You relate the man's theory better than he did.

We are very close to all being equal under the law once again.

Because, if we are no longer all equal under the law.

We don't have a Constitutional Republic.

Nice work

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Considering the " Theory " you proposed in starting this Thread , and if somehow Proven True , what in your Personal Opinion will Director Comey do about all this , and will his Decision Effect the Presidency After the Election no matter who Wins ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes they lied about the servers existence.

Source?

As for your other questions we would have those answers had clinton cronies not plead the 5th time after time to hide their crimes.

They may or may not have pleaded the 5th. They may have pled attorney/client privilege. And, they whatever they pled, they did so in regards to the question of who instructed them to delete blocks of emails, not over whether or not the server existed.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: JinMI

Or it's his insurance policy. Dirt on Hillary and Bill.

Yep. I can picture it now.

Anthony discovers this new "insurance policy," then rocks back in his office chair as a big smile spreads across his face. "Oh yeah," he says to himself. "Now I can whip my dong out."

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think this makes a lot of sense, and the evidence
mounts that there is a power struggle.

I sure hope to see that emergency meeting this Friday,
Comey and Congress.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He could have been using one of several laptops they had. Many times you buy a new laptop because you like some upgrades and just leave the old one sitting around. When the old laptop is opened it will automatically update the email unless you specifically remove your user account.

So poor Tony could unknowingly be updating and then carrying around all of Huma's email when he was busy doing his purv thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When I saw this it reminded me of your thread so I thought I'd drop it here for others to ponder as well. I'm not sure what to make of it. Except that she probably trusted her husband far more than she ever should have... and maybe vice versa! Time will tell (at least I hope so).

Clinton aide Huma Abedin has told people she doesn’t know how her emails wound up on her husband’s computer

Top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin has told people she is unsure how her emails could have ended up on a device she viewed as her husband’s computer, the seizure of which has reignited the Clinton email investigation, according to a person familiar with the investigation and civil litigation over the matter.

The person, who would not discuss the case unless granted anonymity, said Abedin was not a regular user of the computer, and even when she agreed to turn over emails to the State Department for federal records purposes, her lawyers did not search it for materials, not believing any of her messages to be there.

Maybe I'm just not computer savvy enough to understand, but from my experience, it seems I would have to actually download any email messages directly to my computer for them to be found on my computer... If I just checked my email from a computer, I suppose a check of the history would show the email provider, but not my emails. But, again, that may just be my own ignorance talking...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In reply to: Xcathdra
Star and Flag! Excellent post.

This theory seems logical and also seems to follow the evidence, at least so far as we know it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join