It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory - Weiner, Huma, Clinton, unsecured email, wikileaks and an indictment...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Clinton aide Huma Abedin has told people she doesn’t know how her emails wound up on her husband’s computer

That's odd, because the media has been labeling it as a "shared computer". I wonder if this is another example of wild speculation before the actual facts have been presented.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You know, considering the amount of things that the Clintons don't know about or can't recall, it's a wonder they're even able to get themselves dressed in the morning.

I wonder if they have handlers for that too?

Great work, X!

An interesting and quite plausible theory for certain.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'm glad you said that! Sure seems odd to me too. My husband has his iphone and that's all he uses, and he only got that a couple months ago because his work required it. But he certainly has access to my computer any time he wants, and could easily find all my passwords if he was so inclined. It just makes sense that both a husband and wife would have access to each other's personal computer (presuming they have more than one) and passwords and such.

It does make me wonder again if perhaps Weiner found it -- or had previously downloaded it just in case -- and maybe turned it over to authorities hoping to get some leniency for himself. Though that may have backfired if the Feds didn't give him the immunity and/or plea deal he was hoping for (as Excathdra indicated).

I just don't know what to make of it all.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just don't know what to make of it all.

I have a feeling Monday is going to be a busy news day, Tuesday too. We should be on information overload, and by Wednesday new conspiracy theories, telling you "what to make of it" will not be be lacking!

It's looks to be quite a roller coaster ride all the way up to November 9th! The American people sure are getting a big "bang for the buck" in this election season!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I have a feeling Monday is going to be a busy news day, Tuesday too.

Me too. October surprises indeed!

We should be on information overload, and by Wednesday new conspiracy theories, telling you "what to make of it" will not be be lacking!

Ah yes... the good, the bad and the ugly. All I know for sure is that this election year has gone way beyond "the silly season." I have a feeling this is just the beginning. I'm afraid to think how much worse it will get. At this point, it seems anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: JinMI

Or it's his insurance policy. Dirt on Hillary and Bill.

Bingo!!!

This is one aspect no one seems to cover.......Weiner was doing something he knew was illegal, so maybe he hedged his chances of getting jail time if caught with some juicy little info on Huma and Hillary.

This is the most likely scenario by far.

And I hope beyond hope that is the case, because if it was Weiners protection against jail time, it has to have some very interesting things in there.
edit on R522016-10-30T10:52:10-05:00k5210Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This could either gain him insurance or a head shot. a reply to: RickinVa

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
According to the Washington Post FBI agents knew of the existence of Clinton emails on the Abedin/Weiner computer weeks before informing Director Comey of their existence. That strikes me as being a little odd. Why wouldn't they inform him immediately? It doesn't make sense for them to sit on this information.

What if the emails were not, in fact, on the Abedin/Weiner computer at all, but were planted there only recently by people within the agency hostile to Clinton?

Another thing interests me about this case. Why were both Secretaries of State, Clinton and Powell using private servers? Did they both share a concern about information being leaked from within the office of the Secretary of State?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

According to the Washington Post FBI agents knew of the existence of Clinton emails on the Abedin/Weiner computer weeks before informing Director Comey of their existence. That strikes me as being a little odd. Why wouldn't they inform him immediately? It doesn't make sense for them to sit on this information.

If it is true that they didn't inform him for weeks, one possible scenario is that they were not sure which side of the fence he would sit. Would he do nothing about it, defer it to Lynch, effectively burying it?

Perhaps, in that scenario, they dug deep enough to get enough evidence to go to him and say "look, we have all this evidence now, if we don't do anything about it it WILL be released at some point in the future, and you WILL go to jail for deliberately sitting on evidence".

So Comey said "Fair enough, we have to sidestep DoJ because they will block us, let's go to congress".

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I guess that's why Biden reacted like he did to this whole mess when he found out for the first time, on camera.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe I'm just not computer savvy enough to understand, but from my experience, it seems I would have to actually download any email messages directly to my computer for them to be found on my computer... If I just checked my email from a computer, I suppose a check of the history would show the email provider, but not my emails. But, again, that may just be my own ignorance talking...

If you open up your email account and the emails are in there, then you get a cache dump to your device with information that points to the location of the email that could be located on the cloud for instance.

(post by jhn7537 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Let me put forth a theory.... Huma forwarded 2/3rds of her emails to her private Yahoo account. That Yahoo account was accessed by more than just herself....perhaps by people she knew was accessing it, including foreigners.

Think on that for a while....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That has to be the best 'candid camera' video I've ever seen!! He said it all in those two words. "Oh, God."

Every time I come across it I watch it a few times.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: JinMI

Or it's his insurance policy. Dirt on Hillary and Bill.

Bingo!!!

This is one aspect no one seems to cover.......Weiner was doing something he knew was illegal, so maybe he hedged his chances of getting jail time if caught with some juicy little info on Huma and Hillary.

This is the most likely scenario by far.

And I hope beyond hope that is the case, because if it was Weiners protection against jail time, it has to have some very interesting things in there.

It's exactly what he was doing. The file he kept these emails in was even titled "Life Insurance".

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you. I didn't know that --obviously -- and it's probably good to know!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: kosmicjack

The theory doesn't explain why Huma would let her estranged husband have possession of the device?

she may have not known he was using it when she wasn't around. you know most people do not carry both their laptop and cell phone 24/7.

How about this... Both Huma and Weiner were in on this sexting with the 15 yr old together, same thing with the corruption with Hillary!! Because Huma was a women, Huma would look more like a victim and less stress would be put on the entire Clinton conspiracy that they were a part of!

Because both parties relevant matters were on one same device goes without saying that these two were dealing together, not separately. If I was going to commit a crime, the last person I would want to know would be my wife, unless we were both in on it together. Why else would there only be one device with both parties relevant material on it?!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Oh this is gold given the latest news

What a mess

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

One flaw in that process though. Obama leaves himself open to being impeached. If he is impeached and convicted by Congress for pardoning Clinton he loses his government retirement pay. Along with Secret Service protection and the funds for his Presidential library. And all the perks of being a former President. Who's going to pay thousands of dollars for speeches from a disgraced President?

He might pardon everyone involved in this mess. But it might come back to bite him later if he does.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join