It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just released by Jason Chaffetz on Twitter:

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

twitter.com...

Apparently, the FBI has decided to reopen the investigation due to the 'discovery' of new emails.
That is all so far.

This will have to be blasted by every major MSM player or it will show bias. I believe HRC is going to take a YUGE hit from this in the polls and public opinion. How a presidential candidate can have this many investigations opened on them should be damning enough to drop her.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Which is precisely why they chose a guy like Trump to "oppose" her.

Can you imagine how she'd fare against, say, Rand Paul? He'd decimate her.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's already on the BBC over here...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Investigators have discovered new emails "in connection with an unrelated case... that appear to be pertinent to the investigation"

and Guardian...
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 83132bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 12:32:02 -05003116 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

twitter.com...

Apparently, the FBI has decided to reopen the investigation due to the 'discovery' of new emails.
That is all so far.

This will have to be blasted by every major MSM player or it will show bias. I believe HRC is going to take a YUGE hit from this in the polls and public opinion. How a presidential candidate can have this many investigations opened on them should be damning enough to drop her.

Crickets over there on the left media so far.....CNN is just starting to run it.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

James Comey comes Clean to Congress and states he May have ended his Investigation into Hillary's Clinton's E-Mail's considering Significant New Information has come to Light of Additional E-Mails containing Possible Unsecure Top Secret Content Detrimental to the National Security of the United States ..

Wonder if this may have to do with the thumb drives or Kim Dotcom's tweet about xkeyscore....it seems from your quote that what they have now is nothing that we have seen.

+4 more 
link   
How's jail food bitch !

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

But he's too noble, people love assholes. Btw have you seen all the free eye surgeries he's done since his campaign ended?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I know. Watching him shake his head in disgust at the loons on the stage at the debates was so sad.

The worst anyone can say about him is that he smoked a ton of grass in college.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Can we keep the DOJ out of it this time?

Too bad we have at least two destroyed laptops.

I happy they are doing this, but I wouldn't bet my home on her being charged with anything.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Donald Trump - " If you did that in the private sector, you'd be put in jail, let alone after getting a subpoena from the United States Congress. " ....The Man does seem to have a Point there .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He does, but it falls on deaf ears when he says it because he has no credibility.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That is all so far.

So Comey has to exonerate her all over again?
Will Bill Clinton have to have a tarmac meeting with the Attorney General again?

This case needs a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!

link   
No it's not reopened. There are some emails that require review to see if they are worth investigating.
Figures the alt right will act like this is some kind of bomb shell.

It's not.

link   

" .it seems from your quote that what they have now is nothing that we have seen. "

Yes , at this time , this " New Information " has Not been disclosed .

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

It's too bad you're probably right chef, however this should result in a yuuugggee swing in the votes......That's if the left still has any common sense left..

Even if she did win this also sets up impeachment proceedings for Mrs. Clinton as soon as she takes office....

I bet the conference calls are on fire in the Clinton camp!! You can be damned sure they aren't emailing about all of this....

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOO

Edit is for Sillyolme......I see some left are still a little dense.
edit on 28-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No she's not.
But I guess you can hope.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Bill getting impeached was essentially a slap on the wrist. He wasn't removed from office.

We'll never know the truth about the Paula Jones thing but a rich guy making a payment rather than going to prison seems like an easy choice to me.

As far as Hillary is concerned.... as I write this she's walking the streets. Comey came out and flat out said that (paraphrase) even though we're letting Hillary of the hook, if people do this same stuff they can expect to face consequences.

The point is that nothing sticks to them and the things that do stick are ignored by those whom are in charge to take action.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Re-open the case they say, come to the same conclusion they will. Well, if they would like to continue breathing that is.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No it's not reopened. There are some emails that require review to see if they are worth investigating.
Figures the alt right will act like this is some kind of bomb shell.

It's not.

The Decision to Reopen the Investigation is " Pending " . Stay Tuned........

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Confirmed FBI involved again.

Investigation re-opened.

Can't hide from the Sun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join