It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yea I mean what a bombshell would it be that they found more classified info floating around with her name on it. That's completely normal right and I guess so is being under investigation by the Feds a dozen times.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Trump on tv now rabble rousing.
Getting it all wrong again. As usual.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
MSNBC still hasn't run anything and it's everywhere!!!! LMAO!!!!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i wonder if it's to early to start promoting this song.

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No it's not reopened. There are some emails that require review to see if they are worth investigating.
Figures the alt right will act like this is some kind of bomb shell.

It's not.

Confirmation from the HuffPost... and the FBI loveletter

WASHINGTON ― The FBI announced on Friday that it is reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s handling of sensitive government information.

In a letter to members of Congress, FBI Director James Comey said the FBI, “in connection to an unrelated case” had learned of email that “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

+42 more 
link   

Trump on tv now rabble rousing.
Getting it all wrong again. As usual.

QUICK!!! Look at something Trump is doing!!! He is talking look look!! Just don't look at Hillary!!!!

link   
a reply to: avgguy

They are looking at some emails. They didn't reopen the case.
That's totally wrong.
They're not worried and this won't help trump one bit.

link   
Fox News says that it has been reopened.

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.” Comey did not detail those emails, saying only that they surfaced “in connection with an unrelated case.” He told lawmakers the investigative team briefed him on the information a day earlier, “and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”

He said the FBI could not yet assess whether the new material is significant and he could not predict how long it will take to complete “this additional work.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think somebody didn't want to become the victim of a "suicide" or the dreaded "single car accident".....I've laughed so hard my stomach hurts!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No it's not reopened. There are some emails that require review to see if they are worth investigating.
Figures the alt right will act like this is some kind of bomb shell.

It's not.

If they're reviewing more emails then that means the investigation is back on. What comes out of it is another story but yes, it's re-opened

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

James Comey Asked For Immunity After Hillary’s Email Case Got Reopened… Trey Gowdy Says “HELL NO”BREAKING NEWS BY TRUTHFEEDNEWS OCTOBER 1, 2016

Here we go again, but this time it could be the end for both Hillary Clinton and FBI Director James Comey.

As you’re about to see below James Comey, the current FBI director that let Hillary off the hook for her CLEAR violation of many laws with her email scandal, has now asked for immunity from congress for his involvement in the scandal and the subsequent findings. What what!? Immunity?

That’s right. What Comey is asking for is to be absolved of what he’s done and "anything that may happen in the future from any further investigations. " How does that not throw up the biggest red flag in American history?!

truthfeed.com...
edit on 28-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

link   
This will create more MSM free coverage for Trump.

link   

I guess I am confused...do the new emails possibly show intent?

Comey's letter makes it sound like they are being reviewed to see if they contain classified info. Even if they do, how would it change his mind that there was no intent?

I have zero confidence in Comey & the FBI. I don't know what they are up to, here, but the People are sure to be on the losing end, again.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Its Friday, I have a three day weekend, and just had a steak and eggs breakfast with a darn good cup of coffee. And now this.

Best. Morning. Ever. (well almost
)

+3 more 
link   
Hillary campaign. . . . . .

link   

I guess the DoJ found some peiple they forgot to grant immunity to and need a reason to hand out more candy?

Not holding my breath...

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I'm watching MSNBC right now. It's been on for half an hour already.
I saw it there before it showed up here.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

No she's not.
But I guess you can hope.

Too late...HOPE has already been used by the last fail...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: avgguy

They are looking at some emails. They didn't reopen the case.
That's totally wrong.
They're not worried and this won't help trump one bit.

Don't worry it's just a security review isn't it.

The voters will be judge jury and executioner.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are reading them and disseminating them. That's what investigating is. If they start to investigate again, they are indeed reopening the case. If the case was still closed, they wouldn't be investigating.

The case has been reopened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join